Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State (838 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Dapo Abiodun Visit OOUTH, Was Disappointed By The Deplorable & Substandard State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNts8ZkP7Fk?si=BbvETFLJQ88KnH5I

~ Says, If before if asked which place has worst road in Nigeria, he would say Abia state because he's been to Aba before and could tell how terrible roads were in Aba, but now, it's Delta State that has the worst deplorable roads in Nigeria.

- Says, he spent roughly 6hrs to get to sapele from Benin

-Says, he gearbox got damaged because of bad roads, he had to use okada

Says, Warri to Abaraka is terrible

Please Delta State Government, what are you using all the federal allocations to do?.

All the revenue from 13% NDDC crude oil windfall, what are you doing with it?.

Dear Lord, how did you create our leaders?.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2023
How do we hold our leaders responsible?.

PDP has finished Delta State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Dear Gov. Sheriff Oborevwori

I hope this meet you in good health, many states governors has hit the ground running, what's going on in Delta State sir?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2023
Common getat with your ignorance! Those are federal roads, go and hold your federal government responsible.

Leave Delta State government out of this.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2023
When you need Reno Omokri Most.

Dear Reno Omokri, this is not SE that's why it doesn't worth your attention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:
Common getat with your ignorance! Those are federal roads, go and hold your federal government responsible.

Federal roads that's in the moon.

You make excuses for ineffective leaders.

Most of the roads a lot of people antagonizes Abia state with, are federal roads.

Aba- Port Harcourt road, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene road, Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, etc. Can't there be remedial works done on those 'federal roads' that are mostly used by residents and visitors of the state, pending when the useless federal government decides to do their jobs?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

Akwa ibom did their federal roads, Rivers state, Even Ebonyi. let's tell Ourselves the truth, we can't keep on waiting for federal government who seems not interested in solving the problems of Nigerians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2023
It's obvious Fashola failed as minister for 8yrs. Most of the federal roads in SE and SS are in deplorable Conditions. Which roads did Fashola do in SE and SS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by ObongBassey: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Fashola was the worst works minister in Nigeria.

The money he stole from fake contracts and kick backs will last him for generations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by ObongBassey: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

stop making excuses for those dickheads.

Come to my state, we don't know what's federal and state roads. Tell that your governor to fix the roads and ask for refund from federal government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
stop making excuses for those dickheads.

Come to my state, we don't know what's federal and state roads. Tell that your governor to fix the roads and ask for refund from federal government
Exactly. Why not fix the roads and ask for refund from federal government. Most of those roads, who uses them?. Isn't it majorly Delta state people and visitors or people driving through Delta state. Delta state has money and should do more. To whom much is given, much is expected

1 Like

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
It's obvious Fashola failed as minister for 8yrs. Most of the federal roads in SE and SS are in deplorable Conditions. Which roads did Fashola do in SE and SS

No leave them! Let them be saying rubbish.

Rather for them to channel their anger to the appropriate authority they are there displaying their ignorance.

Delta State has enough internally they are doing already and you expect them to come and fix federal roads for you. Are you mad?

Then who is going to fix the internal roads?
The bridges and opening of towns the Delta State government has done within the state are unequalled.

Already the governor has given approval for larger projects within the state so he should leave them and go after a satanic party in government who promise CHANGE and heaven and Earth.

Thunder fire APC!
Go to East/West road and see it since the time of the flood, so you expect the state government to ignore their promises because we allowed a satanic party in power.

Una dey mad?
Ten thousand tankers should explode and burn to ashes if that will make you guys to have some sense.

At least the roads na all of dey use am, both Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas and what have you.

The roads does not indicate wether is APC or PDP.

Governor Sheriff should please focus on the internal project. If Benin Warri want to be Atlantic ocean then so be it.
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Exactly. Why not fix the roads and ask for refund from federal government. Most of those roads, who uses them?. Isn't it majorly Delta state people and visitors or people driving through Delta state. Delta state has money and should do more. To whom much is given, much is expected

Tah!!! Common shut up!
Ask for which refunds? The state and federal government which is richer?

Did you not hear where Tinubu told Wike the federal government is not owing Rivers State any money?

The federal government knows how to drill oil and collect our heritage but cannot keep their own side of the deal.

The 13% derivation is not for the states to fix federal roads or projects it's for the welfare of the state. Lobatan!
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Akwa ibom did their federal roads, Rivers state, Even Ebonyi. let's tell Ourselves the truth, we can't keep on waiting for federal government who seems not interested in solving the problems of Nigerians.

We should wait! You guys are not really thinking about this very well. It's only a stupid state government that will fix federal roads. Don't ever try it.

We have very wicked leaders, thieves and rogues who all they think about is to take power by force.

The few times the youths in Benin and Bayelsa has blocked their roads federal government came to the rescue. That is what should be obtainable everywhere.

Block the entire roads that no heavy duty should pass through and see if those rogues in Abuja will not wake up.

Leave Delta State government out of this. Money wey nor reach us share make we take am do federal roads. Who will now do the one that leads to my community?

Get sense o!
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

Tah!!! Common shut up!
Ask for which refunds? The state and federal government which is richer?

Did you not hear where Tinubu told Wike the federal government is not owing Rivers State any money?

The federal government knows how to drill oil and collect our heritage but cannot keep their own side of the deal.

The 13% derivation is not for the states to fix federal roads or projects it's for the welfare of the state. Lobatan!
Why are you sounding angry and abusive?.

Anyways, I ask you again, who uses the road more?. Is it not Deltans?.

Any State Government that can't carry out remedial works on roads domiciled in it's territory but keep apportioning blames on whose responsibility it were to fix the road, is not wise. Rivers state fixed theirs, Akwa Ibom did same, even a non Oil and Gas state like Ebonyi did theirs. This was the mentality that destroyed Abia state and made her a laughing stock. Fix your roads and engage FG on repayment

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

We should wait! You guys are not really thinking about this very well. It's only a stupid state government that will fix federal roads. Don't ever try it.

We have very wicked leaders, thieves and rogues who all they think about is to take power by force.

The few times the youths in Benin and Bayelsa has blocked their roads federal government came to the rescue. That is what should be obtainable everywhere.

Block the entire roads that no heavy duty should pass through and see if those rogues in Abuja will not wake up.

Leave Delta State government out of this. Money wey nor reach us share make we take am do federal roads. Who will now do the one that leads to my community?

Get sense o!
If you think that's the way forward, then get the youths and block the road. But this doesn't speak well of Delta state and her huge monthly FG allocations
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Federal roads that's in the moon.

You make excuses for ineffective leaders.

Most of the roads a lot of people antagonizes Abia state with, are federal roads.

Aba- Port Harcourt road, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene road, Aba-Ikot Ekpene road, etc. Can't there be remedial works done on those 'federal roads' that are mostly used by residents and visitors of the state, pending when the useless federal government decides to do their jobs?

You guys should be logical for once I beg. That is why those fools in the West and Abuja thinks we in the South South region are fools.

The Op did not even mention the appropriate authorities. What happened to FERMA? What about the ministry of works? What did the APC do in the last eight years with all the recovered loots?
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by BloomingDale(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Delta state is the most useless Nigerian state. All their politicians are hardened thieves and rogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by CodeTemplar: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

really? Lol
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
If you think that's the way forward, then get the youths and block the road. But this doesn't speak well of Delta state and her huge monthly FG allocations

Better take that out of your mind. The allocation is not to fix federal roads but for the welfare and betterment of the state.

We have a very wicked and stupid federal government in power and as far as commerce and industry is concerned on those federal roads it is everybody that will suffer it.

I want the roads to destroy more so that more people will be awakened to how useless the APC government can be.

Capture it and put it on YouTube and call the appropriate authorities.

The week I was to upload that of the canals and drainage within Warri was the week the state government came and started clearing everywhere I had to withhold my video, that is how a government can be proactive.

As I am talking to you now the lower erujuwa part of Warri is been addressed and I cannot ask the state government to go fix for APC when we have myriads of project within the state. For what?
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Why are you sounding angry and abusive?.

Anyways, I ask you again, who uses the road more?. Is it not Deltans?.

Any State Government that can't carry out remedial works on roads domiciled in it's territory but keep apportioning blames on whose responsibility it were to fix the road, is not wise. Rivers state fixed theirs, Akwa Ibom did same, even a non Oil and Gas state like Ebonyi did theirs. This was the mentality that destroyed Abia state and made her a laughing stock. Fix your roads and engage FG on repayment

That is their business!
Akwa-Ibom and Rivers State don't have developing towns or cities compare to Delta State.

Right here, our state government is like federal government. You cannot compare Rivers to Delta in any standard.

In Delta State we have more than 14 striving and developing towns that has serious government presence you cannot use it to compare Rivers that all they have is Port Harcourt. Check am na!

I tend to be abusive because you guys are looking at it from the right perspective. I look at it panoramically.

Where is the money or funds allocated to fix the federal roads. Where did it enter? Or was there no budget for it?

You have a useless federal government and you guys are turning the other eye as if Delta State government get money pass federal government.

If you are from South South and this APC government nor make you get sense you nor go ever get sense till you die.
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

You guys should be logical for once I beg. That is why those fools in the West and Abuja thinks we in the South South region are fools.

The Op did not even mention the appropriate authorities. What happened to FERMA? What about the ministry of works? What did the APC do in the last eight years with all the recovered loots?
Ferma does that one exist?. Delta State has what it takes not to allow roads within her domain not to get to this deplorable state
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Nice2023(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

Other states are constructing and getting the money back from federal govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

That is their business!
Akwa-Ibom and Rivers State don't have developing towns or cities compare to Delta State.

Right here, our state government is like federal government. You cannot compare Rivers to Delta in any standard.

In Delta State we have more than 14 striving and developing towns that has serious government presence you cannot use it to compare Rivers that all they have is Port Harcourt. Check am na!

I tend to be abusive because you guys are looking at it from the right perspective. I look at it panoramically.

Where is the money or funds allocated to fix the federal roads. Where did it enter? Or was there no budget for it?

You have a useless federal government and you guys are turning the other eye as if Delta State government get money pass federal government.

If you are from South South and this APC government nor make you get sense you nor go ever get sense till you die.
Thriving towns without thriving road network doesn't worth it.
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Supremos: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2023
Nice2023:

Exactly
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Thriving towns without thriving road network doesn't worth it.

Go and see the internal roads yet more are still coming. I am not praising them I am only saying the government should focus on the AGENDA.

They did not campaign to fix federal roads so if all the tankers want to explode before those fools in Abuja will wake up then so be it. Thieves!
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2023
Nice2023:

Ignorance twice on a Sunday!
Give me an example of that state that has been refunded?

Tinubu categorically told Wike the federal government is not owing Rivers State because of roads. Tell me the state that has been refunded?
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by favor914: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Dear Gov. Sheriff Oborevwori

I hope this meet you in good health, many states governors has hit the ground running, what's going on in Delta State sir?.

Where is the work the so called roadmaster Ifeanyi Okowa claimed he did with our money?
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Supremos:
Ferma does that one exist?. Delta State has what it takes not to allow roads within her domain not to get to this deplorable state

And Delta State has all it takes to prove to you guys that you guys has entered one chance in the hands of APC. So you guys should enjoy your bad federal roads.

Make una get sense!
Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by favor914: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

Ignorance twice on a Sunday!
Give me an example of that state that has been refunded?

Tinubu categorically told Wike the federal government is not owing Rivers State because of roads. Tell me the state that has been refunded?
Please Shut up confused Judas, not surprised that you will support your Pdp Criminals in Delta state, that have drowned you in poverty?

Despite the highest allocation from The FAAC for the last 7 years, nothing the big heart state has to show for it, ordinary Road is a big issue, no electricity also, where is the money?

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by favor914: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Felimax:

And Delta State has all it takes to prove to you guys that you guys has entered one chance in the hands of APC. So you guys should enjoy your bad federal roads.

Make una get sense!
Shameless oblivious minded Mumu is APC the party that has been @ the helms of affairs in Delta state for The Last 24 years?

Where is the money, abi Pdp Delta state use the money send people go moon expedition?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Over The Deplorable States Of Roads In Delta State by Felimax(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
Fashola was the worst works minister in Nigeria.

The money he stole from fake contracts and kick backs will last him for generations

That is the spirit call the appropriate authorities and personalities then you can add by calling on the state government to get to action.

We all in this South South should wake up. The federal government cannot shoot a bullet if we block that federal roads that no heavy duty will pass through it. All the tankers and trailers should return back to Lagos or the North. I give you 24 hours and you will see the queue of line ups. Other vehicles should ply but not heavy duty.

24 hours you will see RCC or Setraco on site. They know the damage they will bring should they think of using force.

Stupid government!
Thunder fire APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Election: APC Has Finally Damaged Nigeria's Democracy / Hamas Supporters Are Not Talking About The Genocide In Okuama / Why Does Every Tom Dick And Harry Profession Have A Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.