Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,821 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER (458 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER by progressb4andno: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Good day sirs, please i believe that there
is an admin or owner of this reputable
group.
I want to call to the attention of the
group members the fraudulent act of
this guy here his name is onome
obohkwo, he would decieve
unsuspecting job seekers and invite
them for job interview and when they
get there its neolife.
This man deceived and lured me for a
security job in Lagos Island and when i
got there i saw that they are neolife, i
want to implode the admins to remove
him from this group with immediate
alacrity and to all job seekers to be
aware of him.
The worst part of it is he will insult and
curse you if you try to engage him in
discussion.
Please take note, Thanks.
His phone number 08084222497

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER by izonborn098(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2023
This neolife guys need serious beating

2 Likes

Re: Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER by progressb4andno: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2023
izonborn098:
This neolife guys need serious beating
The idiot was not there, if i had gone with my friend and had met him on ground he for collect.

1 Like

Re: Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER by Gee64: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Most Nigerian youths are scammers. They can hardly be trusted.
Thank God I'm not a Nigerian. grin
Re: Everybody I Want To Call Your Attention To This SCAMMER by progressb4andno: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2023
Gee64:
Most Nigerian youths are scammers. They can hardly be trusted.
Thank God I'm not a Nigerian. grin
So where are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbos More In The USA And Yorubas In The UK? / Dont Date If You Are Not Ready For Marriage Yet. / How I Make Money Daily Online To Fund My Young Bitches (updated Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.