Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP (615 Views)

Israeli Govt Forms Emergency 'war Management Cabinet' To Prosecute War On Hamas / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by stewiepeter: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
The death toll in Israel following a surprise attack by the militant group Hamas stands at 600, according to several Israeli media outlets.

The Kan public broadcaster and Channel 12, as well as the Haaretz and Times of Israel newspapers, reported the toll Sunday.

There has been no official confirmation of the number of deaths on the Israeli side since the fighting erupted early Saturday.

Palestinian officials say more than 300 people have been killed in Gaza, without differentiating between fighters and civilians.

Hamas gunmen used explosives to break through the border fence enclosing Gaza on Saturday, then crossed with motorcycles, pickup trucks, paragliders and speed boats on the coast.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office says his Security Cabinet has declared the country at war following a deadly Hamas assault in southern Israel.

The decision, announced on Sunday, formally authorizes “the taking of significant military steps,” it said it a statement.

“The war that was forced on the State of Israel in a murderous terrorist assault from the Gaza Strip began at 06:00 yesterday,” it said.

It gave no further details. But Netanyahu had previous declared the country at war, and the military has promised a harsh response in Gaza.

Israeli media say at least 600 people have been killed in the surprise cross-border incursion by Hamas militants from the Gaza Strip.

Source: https://apnews.com/live/israel-hamas-war-live-updates

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by Stomoney(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by wahalawahala: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is sad... I hope Ipob /obedients wey dey always call fr war dey see no b child's play 😒
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by FreeStuffsNG: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sad. May God console and comfort all the grieving families on both warring sides.
Let there be peace

1 Like

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by Botragelad: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Well, ain't it funny how no one's talkin' 'bout the Palestinian death toll? Seems like that don't fit the narrative, innit? But I reckon the Israeli lads are gonna sort 'em out, once and for all. It's all fair play, I say. Just sit back and watch the fireworks!

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by LAXconfidential(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Isreal has learnt to play global politics. I love how they're making themselves look like the victim in all this while Gaza is currently being leveled. Yoro moslems on nairaland have been running mental since yesterday, they hate Isreal with every fibre of their being because their it was the Isrealites who proved to others that their armed robber prophet is a fake grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by Sirmwill: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wow

Things are getting funny
Israel will not retaliate nicely
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by Sirmwill: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Echeazi:
O

O for Opay
LAXconfidential:
Is

Is for Islamabad
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by NOwazobia: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Following.

Nigeria better not provoke war with any country oooo...

I am still partying on my Groceries and berries... 😒
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by misreal(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Don't start a war you can't win.
If I were hamad,I would tow the part of dialogue than inciting war with Israel.
Now many innocent Palestine will meet their end.because Israel will want to make a statement by brutally attacking Gaza.
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by Creamypie(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Very good. Let palestinians and Hama's say they killed less than 600. Israel will multiply 600 by 5. They will kill at least 3000 Palestinians in one week. Trust Israel. U do anyhow, u see over extra anyhow. Israel have a right to inflate the number of casualties. Let trouble makers understand that the gentle man u fight, when he decides to answer u, he will make it very bloody, u wouldn't want to ever consider attacking him again. If the like, complain 2 u.n Israel no go listen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by mbaise1000: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
wahalawahala:
This is sad... I hope Ipob /obedients wey dey always call fr war dey see no b child's play 😒

Why must every thing no nairaland be turned to an IGBO affair?
They are surely going to talk back and you will call them haters, who is the real gatets here? The one that attack first or the one that defend Himself?
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by BigTableShaker(f): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Well, ain't it funny how no one's talkin' 'bout the Palestinian death toll? Seems like that don't fit the narrative, innit? But I reckon the Israeli lads are gonna sort 'em out, once and for all. It's all fair play, I say. Just sit back and watch the fireworks!

2000 terrorists died in Afghanistan yesterday.

e no get meaning

1 Like

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by BentizilL0: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Very good. Let palestinians and Hama's say they killed less than 600. Israel will multiply 600 by 5. They will kill at least 3000 Palestinians in one week. Trust Israel. U do anyhow, u see over extra anyhow. Israel have a right to inflate the number of casualties. Let trouble makers understand that the gentle man u fight, when he decides to answer u, he will make it very bloody, u wouldn't want to ever consider attacking him again. If the like, complain 2 u.n Israel no go listen
Stop trying to look for any excuse...

Israeli were killed like rats in their hundreds, it's so glaring they were massacre by Palestine...
Hope you know Hamas has hundreds of Israeli hostage??

They're about to reach West Bank...
The evil you supported yesterday, Israel is reaping the reward...

Apartheid, either in Africa or Asia is wickedness..
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by BentizilL0: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Isreal has learnt to play global politics. I love how they're making themselves look like the victim in all this while Gaza is currently being leveled. Yoro moslems on nairaland have been running mental since yesterday, they hate Isreal with every fibre of their being because their it was the Isrealites who proved to others that their armed robber prophet is a fake grin

Israeli were killed like rats in their hundreds, it's so glaring they were massacre by Palestine...

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by Creamypie(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

see them rats. From your write up, u support the aggression of Palestine's,but relax, at least 3000 innocent Palestinians will go down in d nest 5 days

1 Like

Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by wahalawahala: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
mbaise1000:

Why must every thing no nairaland be turned to an IGBO affair?
They are surely going to talk back and you will call them haters, who is the real gatets here? The one that attack first or the one that defend Himself?
na u Sabi... Truth is bitter I concur
Re: Israeli Death Toll Stands At 600, Israeli PM Declares War On Hamas - AP by LAXconfidential(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Isreal is greater than Allah, bro

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Masks Off: Jews Now Openly Claim They Are Nephillim Fallen Angels Seed / Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation / Blair’s Fight To Keep His Oil Cash Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.