Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Graphic Images From Gaza - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Images From Gaza (85017 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by rspy: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
hammerT:

I'M ON THE LORD SIDE.

Muslims supported Hamas are bastards
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by thinkmoney(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
As they say, if you play with fire, you'll get burned. And it looks like them lot are 'bout to get a right good scorchin'. Most of them there buildings are 'idden with terrorist scum, so the Israeli chaps have given everyone a fair chance to clear out, innit? If you ain't a terrorist, get out, simple as that.
But the problem is, most of 'em are bloody terrorist!

I told you lads from the start, Israel don't mess about with their citizen, but the online muppets on this app kept rooting for Hamas while they were offing innocent people. Now the whole of Palestine is copping it. You can see the eyes of Israel officials, they're not mucking around.

I don't see Israel packing it in anytime soon. They've been blitzing Gaza for hours now, all thanks to Hamas. You don't go into Israel, slaughter innocent civilians and shout your terrorist slogan without expecting payback. Again, enjoy the show everyone. More to come.🇮🇱
They should pack and go where?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Gaza is going down. Say cheese!

You be wey rey aswear 😂🤣

You dey frustr ate these guys o.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Lovenorth:

So you stand with Israel on the murder of Jesus?

If Israel didn't murder Jesus there wouldn't be hope for us christians. Our redemption came frm the death of Jesus so the soldiers that killed Jesus did that for our own salvation.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by motayoayinde: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
parkervero:

You are a muslim and a daft one at that. The 700 people killed by hamas are 99% civilians and tourists who were just victim of circumstance while celebrating music festival.

You saw videos of hamas killing armless civilians.

No right thinking muslims would think killing of civilians while celebrating music festival is justifiable.

99% ARE CIVILIANS, MEANING JUST 1% OF THE IDF THUGS WERE KILLED OUT OF 700?

1% OF 700 IS JUST 7.

EVEN THE MOST BIAS MEDIA HAS REPORTED OVER 70 DEAD ZIONIST THUGS.

YOU CAN SEE NOW THAT 70+ OUT OF 700 ISN'T 1%.

WHO'S THE DAFT HERE?

ENJOY YOUR PAIN 😂
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Omoawoke2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Even if they drop atomic bomb on Gaza, I will still be indifferent. Both sides are terrorists and they deserve each other.

They should both kill each other, useless people
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Win12345: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
PastorFire:

But i learnt Palestinians have been there long before Isreal was even created.
Israel as a nation was created in 1948, what was their history before that? Where did they originally came from before been displaced and scattered all over the face of the Earth?

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by dangermouse(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
kareemkamil:

How u no go like ham, u no get family there na. U be animal.

U and your scions are animals.

What do you know about war? Nothing.

As a combatant I know wars are no good. Even the winners are losers and the horrors of the war will live with everyone for a life time.

So you know.

Hamas were just plain stupid to have carried out these attacks on the Israelis knowing its an act of war.

Those of you idiots goading them on have not seen war and its effects first hand. If only you all can see and learn from this.

I know you were among those goading ECOWAS on to attack Niger, a sovereign nation who has chosen a path they think would favour them as a nation.

In war there is no winner or vanquished. We only have casualties both soldiers and civilians. Known also as collateral damages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by PastorFire: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Win12345:

Israel as a nation was created in 1948, what was their history before that? Where did they originally came from before been displaced and scattered all over the face of the Earth?

I don't know much of their history.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by lagosrd: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
IamAtikulate:
The only survivor of her family. Tala Abu Daqqa, 11 years old, lived her whole life under a brutal siege. Survived 5 devastating wars on besieged Gaza and lost her entire family today after their house was targeted by an israeli airstrike.

#GazaUnderAttack

So the people the Hamas killed have no families abi? Stop self pity. They should expose hamas. They called for the war.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by omolola12345(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
If you don't want war don't write letter to what can bring about war. GAZA write letter to war and they see war. If you want peace instead of war always avoid anything that can take away your peace.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Win12345: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
PastorFire:

I don't know much of their history.
My brother the Jews have a home, the Palestinians never thought they will ever return en mass to overpopulate them.
The same way some people are displacing indigenous people in middle belt Nigeria and renaming their town and putting their people there, when the tides turn in future and all the actors are dead, they will want to create their own history. God must help humanity, because we wickedly wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Viridis(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Styluss:
The sympathy that brought them nothing for 70 years?
They have been bullied for far too long. I know Hamas will pay for it (Hamas), its probably a war they can never win, but its also the heaviest causality Israel have ever experienced. To me, thats a win for them(Hamas), a step for Isreal to reconsider the insane occupation of innocent civilians who have been in an open prison since 2007!
Bottom line, Isreal are BULLIES!
Did you people know that Egypt is also blockading it's border with Gaza why don't Hamas attack them too

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Adjovi: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
It baffles me on how many of you are taking sides or blaming the killing of innocent civilians on Hama's. If Russia do this to Ukraine the media would be on fire by now. Two wrongs don't make a right. Killing the f innocent civilians on both sides are war crimes. Nawa for Una o
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by geoworldedu: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I dont care!!! I resent and fear the terrorism embedded in every muslim.

Israel has a special place in the heart of every Christian and we will always love that country because that is the origin of our messiah.

Christians dont care about the rare occasions of extremism by adherents of Judaism. We prefer them to Muslims!!!

Let me shock you, Palestine is the origin of your MESSIAH and not Israel. Do Google research and get back to me ASAP pls. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by aleetia: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vesilli:

INDEED.

I believe you are a Muslim from the south west as you guys are moderate but bro that's not entirely true as even Muslims up here don't consider you people 100 percent as Muslims.

smiley
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by mpire: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

TOMORROW BELONGS TO ALLAH.

VICTORY BELONGS TO ALLAH.

THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND INSHA ALLAH.

The only thing that'll be different tomorrow is more of your terrorist brothers would be joining Mohamed in hell fire. Allah is not God, your Allah is nothing but a blood sucking dick. Oh oh your Saturday jubilation has turned to sorrow so fast...lol...don't worry you haven't seen anything yet, whether is your Allah that is powerful or the God of Israel you're about to find out.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by seunayantokun(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
You go cause trouble come turn around dey appeal for pity. Wetin you find, you go get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Fejoku: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I can imagine the trauma this girl ll go thru all her life losing Al her family to war chai
There are many such people who lost entire family members to the violence in the north and Middlebelt of Nigeria. Many of them currently hate Nigeria and are doing something about it.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by geoworldedu: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

We don't care Abdul..

Muslims are not Christians brothers

We Christians are more closers to the Jews..

Enemies of Muslims are our friends
Lol. Enemy of your enemy is your friend ba. And I'm not Abdul o. I don't like any religion at all because all religion is fake.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by winner37(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
aleetia:

yea i feel same too, but this is war. i think Israel is been fair to warn them to leave. Imagine the Hamas been in Israels position, having the military might they have... Israel would have been wiped out with no prior warning. These Hamas are ruthless terrorist.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fejoku:

There are many such people who lost entire family members to the violence in the north and Middlebelt of Nigeria. Many of them currently hate Nigeria and are doing something about it.
add those Ipob terrorists killed their people too am sure they also hate that part of Nigeria too...
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by DoctorAyukebot(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
thinkmoney:

They should pack and go where?

I have often felt pity for the embattled Palestinian population of Gaza whose plight to existence has often been made blight by the Hamas terrorist group. An offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that started in Egypt in the 1920's, Hamas has almost singularly retarded the Palestinian cause at all fronts.

Its support from Iran and other rogue islamist fractions pits it at odds with most of the rational Muslim and Arab world. Mind you Gaza has a land border with Egypt at Ramallah Which should have dented the efforts of the Israeli blockade. However that too is blocked cos the Egyptian state is at odds with the ideologies of the Muslim Brotherhood that gave birth to Hamas.

Even as Fatah the more rational fraction that controls the PA condemns every action of the Israelites, in reality they know Hamas is an enemy to the plight of the ordinary Palestinian. Fatah was literally fought out of GAZA by Hamas in 2007 leading to both blockades at the Egyptian and Israeli front. Every military analysts agrees just like the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt, Hamas is definitely in it's last days of control as a major player the Palestine cause

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hamas is to blame.

Instead of them focusing on how to improve the lots of the electorate prefer an unwinnable war with Israel. This has only helped impoverish the desperately poor people of Gaza the more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Styluss: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Egypt didnt take their lands. Egypt blockage for their own soverigty. For her personal security. Its as a war of land, religion and interest
cool
Viridis:

Did you people know that Egypt is also blockading it's border with Gaza why don't Hamas attack them too
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Wizardslayer: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Update from Israeli Defence Minister:

"The rules of war have changed, we will cripple Gaza so that it will remember it for the next 50 years."

Yesssoooo....
You have our backing please continue.

A child that says him mother no go sleep, will he sleep
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Powersurge: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Two Palestinian infants have been murdered in an Israeli airstrike on the Gaza Strip.

Hamas caused this.

Their blood on Hamas head
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by newnigerdelta00: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Gaza is in ruins as of one hour ago.

Get your pop corn as I update you live with graphic images of Gaza across the internet.

May peace prevail

Nigeria is a blessed country no matter what Nigeria is a peaceful country,those calling for a new Nigeria wants Nigeria to be destroyed.....
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Fejoku: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
add those Ipob terrorists killed their people too am sure they also hate that part of Nigeria too...
IPOB are for the Biafran people which our people know very well. The fake news being spread by the Nigerian government is only believed by enemies of Biafrans.
IPOB remains a freedom fighting organization and she has the blessings of the people.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Wizardslayer: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
BREAKING:

IDF sources confirmed that ground attack is almost ready.

Gaza will be annexed for the next 50 years.

Oga stop saying 50 years. You have to be saying 200 years please. Be guided and take note.

Sit down sometime and imagine what the world will be like or look like without Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by kay29000(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Update from Israeli Defence Minister:

"The rules of war have changed, we will cripple Gaza so that it will remember it for the next 50 years."

I'm not supporting any side, but the crazy thing about wars like these is... The innocent that have family members that are casualties of this bombing of Gaza will grow hate for Israel, and then they band together with a group of people that also hate Israel to plan revenge... The revenge might take years, and then the cycle continues. There is no end in sight for land conflict like this.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Dynamicboss: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
I come dey pity Palestinians cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Enock Ruberangaba Sebineza Masturbating In His Office (Photos) / Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.