Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Graphic Images From Gaza - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Images From Gaza (85028 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Iran deceived them

Now, Iran is begging UN for intervention.

Israel never even start war. Na tomorrow the real war will start
Your enthusiasm no be here o, I'm sure you are having erection as you're typing all these grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Jay16: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

LEAVE THE FOOL.

HE'S NOT ASHAMED SHOWING BOMBED BUILDINGS AND MURDERED BABIES.

SMALL HAMAS HAS KILLED OVER 700 OF THE TERRORIST IDF
The difference is those Hamas killed can be seen and counted but Israel crushes which will be unable to identify as they turn human to debris.

Palestine are no match to Israel because if Israel wanna hit hard Gaza will be a thing of past. Iran and Lebanon that were pushing them to go all out for Israel where are they now?

Israel repeatedly warn innocent citizens especially women and children to leave Gaza.

Pray for Israel to be calm if not they'll wipe out Gaza

11 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Philgafauto: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
I love seeing head slamming mohammadian terrorists dying grin

God bless Israel

God bless the enemies of Muslims...

God bless Christians in the world

I hope our useless and greedy Christian leaders are watching how our Israeli brothers are dealing with terrorists??

Jesus wont save Nigerian Christians, only strenght and unity will save usd from Muslims who are mostly terrorists.

We need to put our money, intellect, and network to good use to deter and repel Islamic terrorism.

Muslims are animals and you cant be easy or soft with them. They only recognize violence and force.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Cruzmaster: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Update from Israeli Defence Minister:

"The rules of war have changed, we will cripple Gaza so that it will remember it for the next 50 years."

We are strongly behind them. Infact, I will be donating one bag of agbado to them cheesy cheesy cheesy this thing too sweet me. Am waiting for land invasion. I need to see them toil and wail grin religion of piss my foot!

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Win12345: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
PastorFire:

Dont know what is wrong with Palestinians. Yes, agreed they have a legitimate fight for their land in Jerusalem but using terrorists like Hisbollah from Lebanon and Hamas to fight Isreal won't win this war for them.
Jerusalem never belong to the Palestinians.
They were planted their by the Othman empire who overrun the Jews in war and pack them to exile.
Palestine laying claim to Jerusalem is the major cause of the wars as the original owners has returned to take their place

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Dchair2: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

Don’t you think they know the Israelis will attack? You can’t kill a dead man twice. Their goal was to inflict as much damage as they can, in which they succeeded, and fvck the consequences.

Lies unlimited

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by DjRickyNG: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Most of those buildings are home to Hamas terrorist. Israel gave the civilians time to vacate, if you aren't a terrorist vacate, simple!

Israel do not have a problem with those innocent Palestinians, the problem is with the terrorist. Unfortunately, most of them are terrorist!
Enjoy the show.

Ur ignorance is obvious! I don't engage people whose sole aim is to feel among else I could've devoted my time to breakdown the situations at hand.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Archworld(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Gaza is in ruins as of one hour ago.

Get your pop corn as I update you live with graphic images of Gaza across the internet.

May peace prevail

Grab your what ?? Are you ok?
Does this look like a mere movie to you ?
We are talking about people's lives and you are here telling us to grab popcorn to see the killings .
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
UAE is now officially supporting Israel.

More to come

12 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Archworld:

Grab your what ?? Are you ok?
Does this look like a mere movie to you ?
We are talking about people's lives and you are here telling us to grab popcorn to see the killings .
To stay updated and learn that terrorism doesn't pay.

You can drop the pop corn, Sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by AngelicBeing: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
dangermouse:
More pics pls.

I love the tread.

So those mindlessly calling for war will see yand witness that war never does anyone any good.

Those cheering Hamas are just daft. They don't know the history of Israeli -Palestinian conflict.

This is an opportunity Israel has been waiting for and by God they will utilize it to the maximum.

Sad for the innocent Palestinians that will be affected. Zero pity for Hamas and their supporters.
grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Proudlyomonna: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
undecided this Hamas sef no dey hear word undecided

Talks for peace should sweep in immediately.

Chai MAN and WAR embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Dchair2: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

LEAVE THE FOOL.

HE'S NOT ASHAMED SHOWING BOMBED BUILDINGS AND MURDERED BABIES.

SMALL HAMAS HAS KILLED OVER 700 OF THE TERRORIST IDF

And yet they are crying and begging?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Dchair2: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

SHOW US HAMAS CORPSES IN THE STREETS.

IMAGES OF KILLED "ALMIGHTY IDF" ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED SHOWING BOMBED BUILDINGS WHICH ARE JUST SOFT TARGETS

After your brothers would bring out all their casualties and begin to cry genocide

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by CodeTemplar: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
PastorFire:

Dont know what is wrong with Palestinians. Yes, agreed they have a legitimate fight for their land in Jerusalem but using terrorists like Hisbollah from Lebanon and Hamas to fight Isreal won't win this war for them.
Jerusalem is symbolic and not for some flat earth advocate. They can relocate to Mars and make it their own Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
IDF strikes the Indonesian Eye Hospital, Gaza

Hamas should stop hiding in public utilities and facilities

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Martinez39s(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
If Isreal had applied common sense and taken it upon themselves to crush these familiar foes totally, and at whatever cost, they would have been long buried. Crush your enemies totally and never give them a chance to rise again.

Now we are back to the same old media trick of painting Isreal as the bad guys who bomb civilians and devastate helpless families. Why don't they emphasize that it was Hamas who started this recent conflict by launch a coordinated attack on Israeli from Gaza, and even breaching the Israeli border? This coordinate attack took Israel by surprise and they couldn't even respond for several hours.

Why don't they tell us that the Hamas militia attacked the military base at the border, captured some of these bases, and then spread out into several Isreal cities and attacked the police and civilians? These Hamas scums took many civilians as hostages and even drove them back to Gaza were the public lynched them. The confrontation between the Hamas militia and the police and Isreali military in the street left over 200+ Israelis dead and over a thousand injured. Many are still hostages. Don't these people have families too?

Let the news show these things. Lest I forget, while other Hamas scums who later joined the attack were using bulldozers to further destroy the border fence, they were chanting "Allahu Akbar!"

In wars, there will always be innocent casualties on both sides. Any warring faction that is so devoted to have 0% innocent casualties on both sides will be tying their hands. If their opponent is as ruthless and soulless as Hamas, they are simply being suicidal and playing with fire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Agugbadin: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
IamAtikulate:
The only survivor of her family. Tala Abu Daqqa, 11 years old, lived her whole life under a brutal siege. Survived 5 devastating wars on besieged Gaza and lost her entire family today after their house was targeted by an israeli airstrike.

#GazaUnderAttack
Sad indeed, Hamas started the war and did not consider the innocent women and children.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Cruzmaster: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
BloomingDale:

Don’t you think they know the Israelis will attack? You can’t kill a dead man twice. Their goal was to inflict as much damage as they can, in which they succeeded, and fvck the consequences.

They are now facing the consequences. They may end up being wash out from the surface of the earth. Sometimes, peace is the best option for a wise man. Imagine innocent Palestine civilians losing their lives because of their stupid leaders decision!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by occfx: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Israel rejects peace talks with Hamas

🚨 BREAKING – Israel does not intend to discuss achieving peace with Hamas, the task is to destroy this movement, said Israel's permanent representative to the UN Gilad Erdan.

"The era of talking to these savages is over. The time has come to destroy the Hamas terrorist infrastructure, to completely wipe it out, so that such horrors will not happen again," he said.

Yea man, you don't negotiate with terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by trevorhorace(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Gaza is on fire.

I wish I can post videos. Manage the screenshot I got from War Stalker video.

Land invasion hasn't even started.

Stop spreading fake news. This particular picture isn't a footage of war. This was a celebration in Algiers. When Algeria won the 2019 afcon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Shinjawest: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I hope our useless and greedy Christian leaders are watching how our Israeli brothers are dealing with terrorists??

Jesus wont save Nigerian Christians, only strenght and unity will save usd from Muslims who are mostly terrorists.

We need to put our money, intellect, and network to good use to deter and repel Islamic terrorism.

Muslims are animals and you cant be easy or soft with them. They only recognize violence and force.

You r right....We don't have Christian leaders in Nigeria bro...

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Boldideas: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jessewizzy:
This is not good. Israel has been waiting for an opportunity like to unleash mayhem on Palestinians . Why’s the United States actively participating in this while they looked away when Russia invaded Ukraine. They just deployed a strike force consisting of an aircraft carrier, 5 warships and 2 destroyers. Now Iran has lowered mic because the big boys have come to play. Israel is currently committing war crimes in Gaza. They are obliterating the city with airstrikes using biological weapons and other dangerous bombs. The United Nations should act immediately.

I have said repeatedly that when Israel starts it will be a different game. I once read their war strategy, take it or leave it, there is something about that country. Maybe its divinity, maybe it is innate, there is just something about those people, even God loves them, but still yet they misbehave even to God. Trust me, they don't even like Christians. They are weird people.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Israel Energy Minister just announced the halt of water supply to Gaza.

It's now...

No water, no electricity, no fuel, no food.

Pray for Gaza
so Israel was even providing all of this to them yet they hated Israel that much?

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by airmark(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jessewizzy:
This is not good. Israel has been waiting for an opportunity like to unleash mayhem on Palestinians . Why’s the United States actively participating in this while they looked away when Russia invaded Ukraine. They just deployed a strike force consisting of an aircraft carrier, 5 warships and 2 destroyers. Now Iran has lowered mic because the big boys have come to play. Israel is currently committing war crimes in Gaza. They are obliterating the city with airstrikes using biological weapons and other dangerous bombs. The United Nations should act immediately.

Akon said in one of his songs, "...retaliation only takes anger mixed with passion,
see your target in the distance and keep on blasting".

Hamas and her sympathisers always quick to throw in the pity card, after putting innocent souls on the line, in a war they can't win.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Gazans are now asking for our prayers.

The funniest thing is Israel hasn't even started land assault. They are currently mobilizing and several military vehicles have been sighted moving into Gaza front.

Pray for Gaza.

Israeli airforce did this.

What will prayer achieve?

Did they ask for prayer before they attacked Israel on Saturday?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by qtx(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Terrorist dont understand anything outside violence. Unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Senior Hamas figure Abu Halaal has been eliminated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Proudlyomonna: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

You are incorrect.

The Isreali State is a Jewish State they don't give so much chance for Christianity to rock their polity.

I asked one why they are hard on Christianity he said because Christianity will make them weak undecided

Peace talks should sweep with immediate effect this War is one too many.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by JooEeL(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kseeker:
Over 700 Israelis slaughtered already

After launching surprise attack on sabbath day just like your spineless idiotic fulani herdsmen launch attacks in the middle of d night,

awon were wonyi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
trevorhorace:

Stop spreading fake news. This particular picture isn't a footage of war. This was a celebration in Algiers. When Algeria won the 2019 afcon.
Story.

Watch the video

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Cruzmaster: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel should send land troop as soon as possible. I can't wait to see their dead bodies on the street. Terrorists should be dealt with. We Ipob is giving them our full support. If you don't like it, go to court! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.