Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Graphic Images From Gaza - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Images From Gaza (84832 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Abufo: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
They should forward these pictures to Simon Ekpa and co. The most stupid thing any slowpoke would do will be to bring war to his land. There will be many collateral damages. He and his boys think war is about carrying AK-47 killing his people and law enforcement officers. Never bring war to your backyard cool

/

So in other words your bankrupt and poorly trained Nigerian army is Isreali defence forces and IPOB is Hamas.......Oga better leave drugs and mkpurummili alone......IPOB wey full Isreal or Hamas wey full Nigerian army .......your brain must be in one hella of a knot!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Fujiyama: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sneezygiveaway:
Finally someone with sense in nigeria. I wonder why a dilapidated African will be siding with either. We are nothing close to them except for inheriting their religions.

^^^

Dilapidated?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Shinjawest: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
geoworldedu:

Israelis are not Christians and they are not your brothers. Israel has more Muslim populations than Christians. Check it out please.

We don't care Abdul..

Muslims are not Christians brothers

We Christians are more closers to the Jews..

Enemies of Muslims are our friends

16 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Philgafauto: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
geoworldedu:

Israelis are not Christians and they are not your brothers. Israel has more Muslim populations than Christians. Check it out please.

I dont care!!! I resent and fear the terrorism embedded in every muslim.

Israel has a special place in the heart of every Christian and we will always love that country because that is the origin of our messiah.

Christians dont care about the rare occasions of extremism by adherents of Judaism. We prefer them to Muslims!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by JooEeL(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

"THE STRONGEST ARMY IN THE UNIVERSE" WILL NEVER FORGET YESTERDAY πŸ˜‚.

THE DAY THEIR END BEGAN.

I can feel ur pain.

Remember when u guys do cheer nigerian army to "wipe out" all IPOB and ESN? U remember how u guys took pride in it?

Now how do u feel when a superior power is about to clear ur fellow "brothers" all d way from 9ja to middle east? E dey pain u gaga fa? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by aleetia: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
There is no way on earth Israel didn't have intelligence on this co-ordinated attack from hamas. Israel now has every reason to level down gaza. Surprise attack my foot!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
IamAtikulate:
The only survivor of her family. Tala Abu Daqqa, 11 years old, lived her whole life under a brutal siege. Survived 5 devastating wars on besieged Gaza and lost her entire family today after their house was targeted by an israeli airstrike.

#GazaUnderAttack
I can imagine the trauma this girl ll go thru all her life losing Al her family to war chai

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Lovenorth: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
orikoku:
They will soon shouting genocide. Israel I stand with any day any time.
So you stand with Israel on the murder of Jesus?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by misreal(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
BREAKING:

The Israeli Army announces it has retaken control of all Israeli territory taken by Hamas since the start of the war
true..Israel had been looking for this opportunity for a while now.
They let their guide down and allowed Hamas to attack themπŸ“–,just for them to have a reason to annex Gaza.
Now more innocent Palestines will die.
Supprisingly,many Hamas terrosist will survive will innocent people will die
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by aleetia: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
With every great prize comes a sacrifice..
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by olamike02: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Two Palestinian infants have been murdered in an Israeli airstrike on the Gaza Strip.

Hamas caused this.
They just took their luck too far. By the time they are done with,50yrs of peace, progress,hope would have been minus from their existence. They crossed every possible lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by InvertedHammer: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abufo:

So in other words your bankrupt and poorly trained Nigerian army is Isreali defence forces and IPOB is Hamas.......Oga better leave drugs and mkpurummili alone......IPOB wey full Isreal or Hamas wey full Nigerian army .......your brain must be in one hella of a knot!
/
The same you will start shouting "UN!" when you kill one and they raze or bomb your towns. UN doesn't care. They have more important things to worry about. Many of you that got killed died uncelebrated ,unappreciated, denounced by your familes and buried like cockroaches.

The difference is that Hamas has the brain to attack their perceived enemies in the enemy territory instead of killing their fellow Palestinians or making Gaza uninhabitable for their people.

/

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by JooEeL(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
IDF even numbered them

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha. I thought it was tattoo at first o..

Islike the Israelis used flames to imprint the numbers. Werey l'awon people yi sha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by winner37(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Update from Israeli Defence Minister:

"The rules of war have changed, we will cripple Gaza so that it will remember it for the next 50 years."

But what about the innocent people?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by aleetia: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
winner37:

But what about the innocent people?

they have been warned ahead to leave gaza immediately

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Athemisia: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
BREAKING

Gaza / Hamas is telling the Palestinian civilians not to leave Gaza so that they can use the women and children as human shields.

Israel, on the other hand told the civilian Palestinians to leave to avoid civilian casualties. That’s the difference between civilized people and barbarians.
Why will you tell a man to leave his own house in order for you to fight a terrorist? Where did you prepare for him?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Akpan107(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

LEAVE THE FOOL.

HE'S NOT ASHAMED SHOWING BOMBED BUILDINGS AND MURDERED BABIES.

SMALL HAMAS HAS KILLED OVER 700 OF THE TERRORIST IDF
Only 73 Isreali Soldiers have been killed so far, over 600 are innocent civilian.

The Hamas Terrorist will pay heavily for this crime they have committed against innocent civilian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Osanoghodua1: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
You started a war, and now you're running and calling for help? That's stupid, I wonder why Iran didn't fire missiles at Israel so their terrorist regime can be brought to a quick end.i wanted Iran and Turkey to fire at Israel so the God of Israel can be seen in action. No Arab nations are willing to take in the Palestinians save the Americans, Canadians and Europeans. They will in turn turn against their host.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kseeker:
Israeli soldiers slaughtered
Muslims supporting Hamas are terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by kareemkamil(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
dangermouse:
More pics pls.

I love the tread.

So those mindlessly calling for war will see yand witness that war never does anyone any good.

Those cheering Hamas are just daft. They don't know the history of Israeli -Palestinian conflict.

This is an opportunity Israel has been waiting for and by God they will utilize it to the maximum.

Sad for the innocent Palestinians that will be affected. Zero pity for Hamas and their supporters.

How u no go like ham, u no get family there na. U be animal.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kseeker:
Terrorist Israelis killed

Towns cleared and leveles by great Hamas πŸ‘
You're a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by thrillionaire(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Omoluabi16:
[b]So Palestine= philistines of old? [/b]This their fight has been happening since biblical times. These nations will play a very crucial role in the end times.
you bin no know?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by PastorFire: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Win12345:

Jerusalem never belong to the Palestinians.
They were planted their by the Othman empire who overrun the Jews in war and pack them to exile.
Palestine laying claim to Jerusalem is the major cause of the wars as the original owners has returned to take their place

But i learnt Palestinians have been there long before Isreal was even created.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by winner37(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
aleetia:

they have been warned ahead to leave gaza immediately

Even been warned they could have considered the fact that not all fingers are equal.. I really felt fir the innocent people that will be made homeless..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by onuman: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Two Palestinian infants have been murdered in an Israeli airstrike on the Gaza Strip.

Hamas caused this.

Hamas to blame for all the wars now.
Hamas is an Islamic extremist group. If not, Hamas should have given acceptance to a two states solution - Palestine and Israel.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OkukoIgbo: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kseeker:
Terrorist Israelis killed

Towns cleared and leveles by great Hamas πŸ‘

Prophet mohammed is a smelly menstruating pig, allah is a rabid worthless dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by aleetia: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
winner37:

Even been warned they could have considered the fact that not all fingers are equal.. I really felt fir the innocent people that will be made homeless..

yea i feel same too, but this is war. i think Israel is been fair to warn them to leave. Imagine the Hamas been in Israels position, having the military might they have... Israel would have been wiped out with no prior warning. These Hamas are ruthless terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Vesilli: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
With what I've seen I think I can say the END for Hamas has come as it's days are numbered.

My only saddness is the innocent Palestinians who will be casualties of this war. Once and for all I fully support Israel to annihilate Hamas bringing it into totall oblivion.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Olatemiseeni24: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
HenryTimes:
Islam_Bad
In case u don't know what islam means
It's a religion of peace and we rep peace
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Vesilli: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Olatemiseeni24:

In case u don't know what islam means
It's a religion of peace and we rep peace

INDEED.

I believe you are a Muslim from the south west as you guys are moderate but bro that's not entirely true as even Muslims up here don't consider you people 100 percent as Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by NaijaCover(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Styluss: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hamas are fighting a war they cant win, its an obvious fact. But in war, resistance is a big statement. Sure the massacre is what Israelites wont forget in a while, to me, that's worth a payback!
Toktee:
Let's see who will laugh last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.