Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel (28729 Views)

Watch Sexyy Red Sextape Leaked On Her Instagram Story (full Video) / Man Sheds Tears Of Joy After Seeing Himself On Davido's Instagram Story (Video) / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by splendournoni: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2023
I stand with Israel anytime any day... say no to terrorism, Palestine and their Muslim brotherhood countries have tried secretly and even openly but have always failed...

Jerusalem will stand tall

JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Babalola0920: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

How will anyone support murderers of women and children

US would rather keep shut and ignore than support nonsense

Ellon musk, Bill Gates Hollywood celebs are strategically silent

You see brainwashed Africans with religious story book will start stressing

You're right my brother they're silent because the outcome isn't parts of the prophecies they where thought una dey crazy too much religious bigotry you will wonder despite there so called open eyes wearing glasses and speaking latin english they're religious radical lol
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by poseidon12: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Israel should kill any moving head slamming object.

Children

Mother

Father

I don't give a fvck about these head slamming animals anymore

Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by SMoh247: 2:07am On Oct 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Israel with Hamas is a religious war. Islamists like you deserve Hamas treatment.

Education is very important Sha

Blacks need it

Isreal have more Muslim than Christians

They have Jews who kills Christian for fun

Infact Jesus and all disciples were killed by Isreali Jews

Palestine has far more christian than Isreal so a bomb is likely to kill more christian in Palestine

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by MilitantAtheist: 2:33am On Oct 09, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
dea th to Palestinians,

Who wins, judge from the two images
that you wish Palestinians with your hands will befall you before 3 more Palestinians, as u support evil so shall evil destroy you bastard
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by smileyoo: 2:50am On Oct 09, 2023
benuejosh:
Let PEACE reign.

I am not in support of war and violence but if any terrorist organisation will want to cause unrest, let them be crushed. PEACE is all we want.
yes, these are the real terrorists that should be crushed.
there are differences between agitators and plain murderers of women and children in their homes and recreational centers, because of one fable tales of an un-reliable ancient stories, spiced with religious archaic beliefs.
Killing in the name of God, fighting for God, as if the almighty God is a helpless being, that could not be able to fight for himself.
because of this their delusional beliefs making peace with their brothers in Israel has been an impossibility.
terrorism is a dis-service to both God and humanity !
The civilized world must unite to crush terrorists and all acts of terrorism, because peace is all we want.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by BrickDevo: 3:12am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Ironically Palestine have more christian and more christian will die than Isreal, Isreal has more Muslim than Christians and are mostly Jews

Fictional books, most religious books are just myth and legends, and does not translate to what actually happened in real life.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by BALLOSKI: 3:24am On Oct 09, 2023
benuejosh:
Let PEACE reign.

I am not in support of war and violence but if any terrorist organisation will want to cause unrest, let them be crushed. PEACE is all we want.
you want peace, but tag people fighting for their own freedom "terrorists".
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by kareemkamil(m): 5:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Israel should kill any moving head slamming object.

Children

Mother

Father

I don't give a fvck about these head slamming animals anymore

Hmmm, I think ur brain need to be checked & examine. U need phycologist tendencies.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

Good for her!

Hahaha see this Yoruba Muslim terrorist man wey still dey Benin Republic IDP Camp where one old Fulani man called wakill drive him and his fellow yorubas to dey insult the almighty Israel

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by heysquare(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Ironically Palestine have more christian and more christian will die than Isreal, Isreal has more Muslim than Christians and are mostly Jews

Only some stupid Christians from Nigeria do support Israel action believing that Israel is a Christian nation.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Dimehook: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2023
Allmiron:

Foxnews
Plastic self dey talk

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
that you wish Palestinians with your hands will befall you before 3 more Palestinians, as u support evil so shall evil destroy you bastard
see this one, your brain is malfunctioning, who first carryout evil, thank God Israel is doing justice to the bastards, it remain you and I, show your face 😈, let me give you what you need.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Aremson14(m): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Even Obama is silent
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by citizen202(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

if you like try to twist sentiments and facts.. Fact is all Christian nations stand with Israel you will find out when the Arab world decides they want to team up together... I and many I know will enlist and defend the holy land
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Adakintroy: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2023
There are naive people who think the world is political run

Ask yourself who or what is america.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by SMoh247: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2023
citizen202:
if you like try to twist sentiments and facts.. Fact is all Christian nations stand with Israel you will find out when the Arab world decides they want to team up together... I and many I know will enlist and defend the holy land

SouthAfrica, Mexico, African Union even UK condemned Isreal
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Faruq987: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2023

Palestine(gaza strip) islam 99%, Christianity 1%
Isreal (Jewish religion 73%, Christianity 2%, Islam 18% and other religion 7%
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by SouthSouth1914: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Stop beating the religious drum! When you attack someone unprovoked, you’d bear the consequences whether Christian, atheist or so!
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by SouthSouth1914: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:

AU lead by a sympathizer?
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Chukwumawisdom: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

Good for her!

Humanity before religion
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by realone12(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Gaza has already started trickling with the blood of hamas jihadi subhumans. By the end of this week that trickle will turn into a flood.

I was in my room watching the Arsenal v Man City game when I suddenly started hearing something that sounded like an animal in pain. I jumped up and rushed downstairs only to see an Arab wailing on Al Jazeera over the death of her terrorist son.

Hamas will end up eating excrement by the time the IDF is true with them.

may ignorance not kill you.. what you don't know is that most of those Palestinian Arabs are your christian brothers and sisters.. Palestinian Arabs are both Muslim and Christians living together in peace and harmony.. so, the christian Palestinians are also been killed by the Israeli jew. The Israelites are not Christians. they are Jews.. you will hardly see a Christian in Israel.. there are far more Muslim Israelites than Christian Israelites.. so before you support, just know that alot of your Christian Brothers and sisters are also among the Palestinian being killed by the Jews from Israel
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Longinyamapucci(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Lying bastard.. Israel is our christian home and Palestine is a Muslim and terrorist home.

God bless Israel.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Greenfaces: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Funny enough the jews don't care about Christians either. The fact is that they spite them even.
SMoh247:
cool

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Fira09(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:

Which of the UK? You demon-forsaken liar.

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by TheSuperX(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Banter1:
I stand with Isreal
I stand with Palestine.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by CodeTemplar: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Dangote too is silent.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by TheSuperX(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Greenfaces:
Funny enough the jews don't care about Christians either. The fact is that they spite them even.
Most Nigerian christians are very dumb and stupid, you are supporting Israel jews that loathe Christian's with a passion, if you know what they are doing to christians in their land you will never support them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Wow In New Photo / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.