Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel (28747 Views)

Watch Sexyy Red Sextape Leaked On Her Instagram Story (full Video) / Man Sheds Tears Of Joy After Seeing Himself On Davido's Instagram Story (Video) / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by AllenSpencer: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Available9:

Who is she ?

She is a footballer.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Sunnyski: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

Good for her!

Fvck Islam and fvck terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by AllenSpencer: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sunnyski:

Shut the fvck up!

Stop acting like you own fvcks!

Fvck you!

3 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by EPOMA(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Corn247:
Fvck the jews
really
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Draslo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
It seems Kylie enjoys getting herself caught in controversies. (The last one she was caught in is barely even over)
She probably enjoys the attention, whether positive or negative.
Well, she's a Leo after all. undecided

I won't even doubt she dared herself to do it, and for no reason.
If not, why the need to post anything relating to the war?
Thankfully, there are still billions of us who don't gaf about her

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sunnyski:

Let me advice you accordingly now before you say had I known.

The Muslim world is mobilising against Jews in Palestine.

You better keep your cheer leading to the barest minimum because whatever rubbish you post here can be used by the zealots in the fundamentalist north to carry out another pogrom.

I know sense is far from you people but as the days progress and escalation continues to spike , there are clear and present signs that the north will react .

Those guys did a three day killing spree over a Danish cartoon.

And no, they won't be targeting Christians indiscrimitely but those that now claim they are Jews .

I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Available9: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:

She is a footballer.
Ok
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Crafteck1: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

There's no peace without war.

With recent technology, after war, theres nothing left

3 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by seunayantokun(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Does she matter?

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by DMerciful(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
We support Israel

They shall be victorious!
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

Good for her!

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by AllenSpencer: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
DMerciful:
We support Israel

They shall be victorious!

Fvck you too!

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Islamisformumu: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
You mean the same way okada riders are doing stunt on top ya olosho mama?😂

AllenSpencer:

Fvck you and the dwarf you call mum!
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by IbileIfe: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hamas are demonic terrorists.
They killed over250 innocent people at the music festival in Israel.
They killed Nepalis who were students .

I am totally against Hamas for attacking and killing innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by DMerciful(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
The Palestinians are quite troublesome. They got the best deal in 1998 when Bill Clinton brokered a deal between Ehud Barrack and Yasser Arafat but the Palestinians refused to take it. They will NEVER get such a deal again.
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you too!

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by oloyedewaris(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Let PEACE reign.

I am not in support of war and violence but if any terrorist organisation will want to cause unrest, let them be crushed. PEACE is all we want.
Like what israel has been doing

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by oloyedewaris(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Islamisformumu:
That's what people say about your mother.

Dumb head, you're always triggered with the word fvck israel

Emotional attachment

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by oloyedewaris(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Gaza has already started trickling with the blood of hamas jihadi subhumans. By the end of this week that trickle will turn into a flood.

I was in my room watching the Arsenal v Man City game when I suddenly started hearing something that sounded like an animal in pain. I jumped up and rushed downstairs only to see an Arab wailing on Al Jazeera over the death of her terrorist son.

Hamas will end up eating excrement by the time the IDF is true with them.

You mumu no be small

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by mariahAngel(f): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That girl is more aware and conscious of world affairs than your entire ohu enclave combined.

The devil is a liar!!! Hahahaha gringrin
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by oloyedewaris(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Israel should kill any moving head slamming object.

Children

Mother

Father

I don't give a fvck about these head slamming animals anymore

Your must be experiencing severe pains seeing Muslims thrive everyday of your life

Sorry for you oo

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Lampass(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Allmiron:

Foxnews

Death to Hamas, it's supporters and all terrorist around the world. Sending you to hell is our duty💪

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by FreeStuffsNG: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

She's Armenian you dense ohu commodity.

Her family has been at the forefront pushing for the US government to recognise the Armenian genocide carried out by Jews in the Young Turk.

Her family are the loudest voice calling the US and world to the ongoing genocide of Armenian Christians being carried out by Azerbidjan with the assistance of Jews .

Armenia is the oldest Christian nation on earth that adopted Christianity and Jews declared them as Amakelites that must be erradicated from the earth.

You fools do not have a clue.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Instead of literally tearing your shirt and indulging in criminal cyberbullying, just point out the error. It was a typo to draw out her non-American root but I will leave it to keep uncouth cyberbullies like you busy and leave digital footprints for your criminal cyberbullying online activity. One day, someone will do a comprehensive background check on your online activity and no moniker will save you.
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by frankyychiji(f): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

Good for her!

Yellow Muslim spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by chaloskyx: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
lol its non of our business we have BH and bandits to deal with in our country

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

How will anyone support murderers of women and children

US would rather keep shut and ignore than support nonsense

Ellon musk, Bill Gates Hollywood celebs are strategically silent

You see brainwashed Africans with religious story book will start stressing

Dindinrin grin

But you can support the kidnap of the Chibok Girls.

You can support the burning to death of Esther for just cautioning classmates that it was a platform for classwork they were sending unnecessary religious messages to.

You can support incessant killings of Christians at Southern Kaduna.

You can support Fulani Herdsmen Killing of Benue villagers everyday.

You can support Turning an innocent Christian girl LEAH SHARIBU to a Muslim by force by your brothers Boko-haram. Now she is now a mother.

You are a senseless animal. Aswear.

4 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by HorlaMystic: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Islamisformumu:
It was Jews who were one of the first people to condemn the Armenian Genocide at the hands of the Ottomans

Oh, really? Then why has Israel refused to recognize the Armenian genocide?
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Albertone(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
compton11:
The same isreal supply Azerbaijan weapons to fight Armenian that's her step father country??😭😭😭

So why the crying emoji?
All these Gen Z sef!

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by aktolly54(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Fvck Israel!

Good for her!

you might be right though but Israel can't totally lose in this war. It's called GOD OWNS COUNTRY for a reason. I hear Israel don't allow anyone to preach gospel of Christ otherwise na death sentence for such person but innocent soul is dieing so we should just overlook Israel mistake or sin and pray for peace
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Islamisformumu: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2023
The blood which mudslime pigs will use to fertilize Gaza won't be small either😂

oloyedewaris:

You mumu no be small
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Islamisformumu: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2023
Triggered would imply that mentally handicapped lower life forms like mudslimes are capable of provoking a reaction from me😂

oloyedewaris:

Dumb head, you're always triggered with the word fvck israel

Emotional attachment
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by Thereishel: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

How will anyone support murderers of women and children

US would rather keep shut and ignore than support nonsense

Ellon musk, Bill Gates Hollywood celebs are strategically silent

You see brainwashed Africans with religious story book will start stressing

Terrorists sympathizer. Palestine always start the attack not Israel so you don't want Israel to defend herself after terrorists in Palestine first attack Israeli?

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by oloyedewaris(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Triggered would imply that mentally handicapped lower life forms like mudslimes are capable of provoking a reaction from me😂

But you wrote it all in your moniker, that shows how worried you're
Re: Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel by oloyedewaris(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Islamisformumu:
The blood which mudslime pigs will use to fertilize Gaza won't be small either😂

Muslims matter will soon consume you cos you have no peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? / Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.