Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? (1209 Views)

Anambra Federal House Rerun Election: Ifeanyi Ubah Defeats Soludo At The Polls / Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by tctrills: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
we don’t care what you think. What we know is the sustained hate speech and dehumanising campaign against the Ebonyi person will be matched politically by our leaders at the federal road.

We’ll love to see the end of it.

Abia, Imo, Enugu people are exempted. They don’t engage in Ebonyi and Abakaliki bashing. But you see you Anambra people, you’ve declared yourselves our enemies by sustaining denigrating social attacks on our person and we’ll match the war politically by bumper to bumper.

Loool child. If your governor couldn't save his people from poverty, I don't think the Anambra people have much to worry about. grin grin grin
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
Anambra people deride joy in mocking Umahi and Abakaliki calling them osu and slaves.

I trust Umahi not to construct an inch of their erosion dilapidated federal roads lol

You people will be taught how to be humble.
Umahi is not from Abakaleke his from Uburu,he will do his duty because he is a man that knows his duty.
As for you Abakaleke miscreant desist from mentioning Ebonyi Southerners.... Enough said.

1 Like

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Slynation(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2023
You are a mumu man, someone that is unsure of his ministerial position 🤣 let him tender his resignation from the senate house if e sure for am.
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Jcoleworld911: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
Umahi is not from Abakaleke his from Uburu,he will do his duty because he is a man that knows his duty.
As for you Abakaleke miscreant desist from mentioning Ebonyi Southerners.... Enough said.

Thank you bro
Good people of ebonyians should called that guy in order, he should stop creating hatred towards igbo brethrens

Abakaliki people are ebonyians but Ebonyi people are not Abakaliki

People should be mindful of that

1 Like

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Thank you bro
Good people of ebonyians should called that guy in order, he should stop creating hatred towards igbo brethrens

Abakaliki are ebonyians but Ebonyi people are not Abakaliki

people do know but
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by tctrills: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
we don’t care what you think. What we know is the sustained hate speech and dehumanising campaign against the Ebonyi person will be matched politically by our leaders at the federal road.

We’ll love to see the end of it.

Abia, Imo, Enugu people are exempted. They don’t engage in Ebonyi and Abakaliki bashing. But you see you Anambra people, you’ve declared yourselves our enemies by sustaining denigrating social attacks on our person and we’ll match the war politically by bumper to bumper.
Brother, let's not fight about this ok. In 8 years time when roads in Ebonyi and the rest of Nigeria become like those in Dubai and the roads in Anambra are the worst then we can have this discussion again. We both no that in 8 years, there wouldn't be any remarkable difference. Ask Fashola if you doubt.
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Thank you bro

you are right bro.
Those people are so daft there's one guy like the Ebubu guy too on Facebook his name is Chika Nwoba they think attacking Anambra people will help improve their image lol they are so daft,yet they leave their villages to go and farm for people in Anambra 80 naira per hip tell me how Anambra people will respect them?
I'd rather farm in my own land and profit from my own sweat than for another man tufia they people don't know what dignity is,they even go as low as recruiting or should I say empowering their villagers by going back to their farm work with 3 or 4 little male children to help them farm in other people's land haba, little of 8-10 years are taken to farm as empowerments hahaha.

This people mentality are so low.
There's this particular farm settlement in Anambra I have forgotten the name Sha,the living conditions is beyond what you can imagine,no lights,leaky roofs etc when I was watching the video I was like hiee so there's a place like this in Anambra I was surprised cause I have never seen such place in Ebonyi or at least haven't seen but my greatest surprise was when some of the residents were interviewed my God behold it were Abakaleke people,their heavy accents and physical appearance gave them out,I was really embarrassed not just because of their living conditions but seeing the numbers of little children there,gosh from the interview they said the female ones were having unprotected sex and rape were very common among the minors,that video made me detest them frankly speaking.

Am not against them but they don't represent Ebonyi well the way in the eyes of non Ebonyi people it really got to change.

1 Like

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Thank you bro

Keep quoting your Anambala friend grin

You people create 1,000 monikers and try to answer the name of your enemies in order to infiltrate themgrin

You think your divide and conquer can workgrin

Ebonyi is UNITED.

Both Ebonyi South and Ebonyi North and Ebonyi Central

All are 3 senatorial zones
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by FOXDOSSIER: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ositaufere ebonyi is a cursed miserable state full of illiterates and miscreants. Ebonyi people are slaves in Anambra. Ebonyi people are united in hawking and slaving . You go cry taya. I warned you

Ebubu:
Keep quoting your Anambala friend ;DYou people create 1,000 monikers and try to answer the name of your enemies in order to infiltrate them;You think your divide and conquer can work;DEbonyi is UNITED.Both Ebonyi South and Ebonyi North and Ebonyi Central All are 3 senatorial zones

Pictures: ebonyi people slaving in Anambra

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
you are right bro.
Those people are so daft there's one guy like the Ebubu guy too on Facebook his name is Chika Nwoba they think attacking Anambra people will help improve their image lol they are so daft,yet they leave their villages to go and farm for people in Anambra 80 naira per hip tell me how Anambra people will respect them?
I'd rather farm in my own land and profit from my own sweat than for another man tufia they people don't know what dignity is,they even go as low as recruiting or should I say empowering their villagers by going back to their farm work with 3 or 4 little male children to help them farm in other people's land haba, little of 8-10 years are taken to farm as empowerments hahaha.

There's this particular farm settlement in Anambra I have forgotten the name Sha,the living conditions is beyond what you can imagine,no lights,leaky roofs etc when I was watching the video I was like hiee so there's a place like this in Anambra I was surprised cause I have never seen such place in Ebonyi or at least haven't seen but my greatest surprise was when some of the residents were interviewed my God behold it were Abakaleke people,their heavy accents and physical appearance gave them out,I was really embarrassed not just because of their living conditions but seeing the numbers of little children there,gosh from the interview they said the female ones were having unprotected sex and rape were very common among the minors,that video made me detest them frankly speaking.

Am not against them but they don't represent Ebonyi well the way in the eyes of non Ebonyi people it really got to change.

How have you helped their life ? You only know how to rant.
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by FOXDOSSIER: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ositaufere aka ebubu this is food for thought

Arda1000:
you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:

How have you helped their life ? You only know how to rant.
help their life?
You guys are not poor,you have lots of lands fertile lands as well.
I know a lot places in Ezzi,Ikwo,Izzi etc with lots of mineral resources and,the lead in salt city Ikwo I know that place well it's like a gold mine and it's the indigenous people that controls there yet they are terrible at it, fighting here and there like animals,i stopped going there after I paid almost half a million to someone but instead of delivering he ate the money and was even becoming a threat to my life and the resources was on his land,they mine it and sell it foolishly.

Only a change of financial choices will help you guys,for example you guys sell land just to share the money that's not a wise choice.

Mentality change.... Going to farm in Anambra or any other place is certainly a move that will lower the image of anyone,even working for someone in a top firm is not easy not to talk of working in someone else's farm,they even have to give you free foods and poor houses.
Enough.... Said Ebubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
help their life?
You guys are not poor,you have lots of lands fertile lands as well.
I know a lot places in Ezzi,Ikwo,Izzi etc with lots of mineral resources and,the lead in salt city Ikwo I know that place well it's like a gold mine and it's the indigenous people that controls there yet they are terrible at it, fighting here and there like animals,i stopped going there after I paid almost half a million to someone but instead of delivering he ate the money and was even becoming a threat to my life and the resources was on his land,they mine it and sell it foolishly.

Only a change of financial choices will help you guys,for example you guys sell land just to share the money that's not a wise choice.

Mentality change.... Going to farm in Anambra or any other place is certainly a move that will lower the image of anyone,even working for someone in a top firm is not easy not to talk of working in someone else's farm,they even have to give you free foods and poor houses.
Enough.... Said Ebubu.
This Anambara mangrin

I’m glad your people has waged war against the Great Ebonyi state and we will reply in full force in federal level.

Trust Dave to neglect your erosion-ravaged roads cheesy
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
cool
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by FOXDOSSIER: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ositaufere the abakaleke miscreant, how can you wage war against your slave master? You Dey craze ? Do you want Anambra to chase millions of ebonyi people living in Onitsha? Ebonyi people are slaves to Anambra people, know this and know peace

Ebubu:

This Anambara man;I’m glad your people has waged war against the Great Ebonyi state and we will reply in full force in federal level.Trust Dave to neglect your erosion-ravaged roadsD
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:

This Anambara mangrin

I’m glad your people has waged war against the Great Ebonyi state and we will reply in full force in federal level.

Trust Dave to neglect your erosion-ravaged roads cheesy
ewu keep thinking that Anambra people are your problems

2 Likes

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
ewu keep thinking that Anambra people are your problems

Mark today. If Dave constructs an inch of federal road in Anambra let me deactivate my account
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:

Mark today. If Dave constructs an inch of federal road in Anambra let me deactivate my account
onukwu Dave is a politician just dey play.

1 Like

Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
onukwu Dave is a politician just dey play.

That’s why he won’t send you people papa.

It is a political war
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:

That’s why he won’t send you people papa.

It is a political war
shows you don't know how politics works,as a politician you don't make enemies what people who are bigger than you politically.
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
shows you don't know how politics works,as a politician you don't make enemies what people who are bigger than you politically.
how are Anambra people bigger than Ebonyi people politically? Are there leading Anambra people in Federal Govebrment?
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Arda1000(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
how are Anambra people bigger than Ebonyi people politically? Are there leading Anambra people in Federal Govebrment?
oga am talking about Dave,Dave is a minister he will do his work,he owes no Abakaleke miscreant any explanation
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by FOXDOSSIER: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Real ebonyi knows that ebonyi people are slaves to Anambra people

Ebubu:
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Xhuntra: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
cool

Ezi Abakeleke

Anambra pays more tax to the fg compared to ur backward ebonyi.

Umahi does not have a choice of whether or whether_not to fix the federal roads in Anambra.

Stop measuring ur small dîck with ndi Anambra
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Xhuntra:

Ezi Abakeleke

Anambra pays more tax to the fg compared to ur backward ebonyi.

Umahi does not have a choice of whether or whether_not to fix the federal roads in Anambra.

Stop measuring ur small dîck with ndi Anambra
Who cares if u pay more tax or not to FG compared to ebonyi. If ur state road is not captured it is not captured😹
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Xhuntra: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:

Who cares if u pay more tax or not to FG compared to ebonyi. If ur state road is not captured it is not captured😹

Keep wailing ezi ofia.

Anambra is and will still be miles ahead of u
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arda1000:
oga am talking about Dave,Dave is a minister he will do his work,he owes no Abakaleke miscreant any explanation
and I put it to you that your roads will be constructed by obi cubana and other Anambra billionaires not dave umahi and tinubu.

Keep waiting for obi to cum. Keep insulting umahi and ebonyi airport
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Ebubu: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Xhuntra:

Keep wailing ezi ofia.

Anambra is and will still be miles ahead of u
yet you built your airport months before ebonyi airportgrin why not decades before ebonyi airport?
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by Xhuntra: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
yet you built your airport months before ebonyi airportgrin why not decades before ebonyi airport?

So airport is ur headache??

U no get talk. Abeg bounce
Re: How Will Anambra Federal Road Projects Be Funded After Mocking Umahi? by FOXDOSSIER: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hahahaha

The difference is that ebonyi is yet to have airport, what you miscreants have is an amusement park

Ebubu:
yet you built your airport months before ebonyi airport;why not decades before ebonyi airport?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs El Rufai / What Sauce For Ladoja: / Nigeria: The Only Country Where Truth Is Hard To Find!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.