Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters (7499 Views)

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by abiamahart: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
Is that an official photo from NDLEA? Cos if it ain't he can sue for more than the N1 Billion been touted. I will throw in another N4 Billion. Men this guy's poo is suddenly worth more than diamonds.

Otherwise this guy is guilty and just waiting for a crack in the wall to escape. Like was rightly pointed out.

Does he have a wife?
Does he have family close or extended?

Surely if you know you are right before the law you would normally want to seek redress in the form of damages.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by abiamahart: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
Why would the NDLEA knowing the gravity of their allegation often backed with media blitz like the EFCC work on mere information without prior scan confirmation ??

The previous crime was paid by him without necessarily hanging onto hearsay unless he has been under close surveillance with the intention of arresting his sponsors. NDLEA maybe convinced if he still couriers drugs from their covert investigation but were faster than their shawdow by blowing the whistle on a trip unfortunately that he was not carrying any form of hard drugs. grin grin

Hence the desperation for evidence tongue
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by shadrach77: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
here is the remainder of the story:

The result, according to the affidavit, confirmed that Baba Suwe had a large amount of narcotic drugs in his body.

Osifuye averred that, follow-ing Baba Suwe's arrest, he was placed on observation pending when he would defecate the ingested substances, but that while on observation Baba Suwe refused to eat, claiming that he eats only once in three days.

He added that as a result of Baba Suwe's refusal to eat, he had not excreted the ingested substances.

According to Osifuye, after the comedian made the second excretion and no substance was found, the NDLEA had to take him to LASUTH for another CT scan for a second opinion on whether he indeed ingested the narcotic drugs, and the test confirmed a large amount of drugs in his body.

The NDLEA official added that, with the confirmation that Baba Suwe still has hard drugs in his stomach, he is bound to excrete it with time, adding that his case was not an isolated one as it takes some suspects a longer time to excrete than others, hence the need to further keep him in custody.

Osifuye, who noted that it would take the comedian about five to seven days to complete excreting the whole drug in his stomach, added that the suspect must be in custody for the agency to retrieve the ingested drugs. Besides, the agency stressed that it would be in the interest of the suspect to excrete the ingested substances so as to prevent them from bursting his abdomen, a situation the agency argued might lead to his death.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by texazzpete(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
abiamahart:

Is that an official photo from NDLEA? Cos if it ain't he can sue for more than the N1 Billion been touted. I will throw in another N4 Billion. Men this guy's poo is suddenly worth more than diamonds.

Otherwise this guy is guilty and just waiting for a crack in the wall to escape. Like was rightly pointed out.

Does he have a wife?
Does he have family close or extended?

Surely if you know you are right before the law you would normally want to seek redress in the form of damages.

Which redress?

NDLEA has only followed the correct process. Anyone with suspicion of ingested drugs (which would have been seen on a scan) must be kept until either he/she excretes the drugs or enough time passes that it is now 100% certain that all the contents of his bowels have been passed.

NDLEA never came out to 100% confirm that he had drugs in his system. They've only ever claimed that the man was a suspect, and that was after the Nigerian media carried the story.

Baba Suwe will not get a dime from NDLEA.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by TenKobo1: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
If they are looking for soft-landing for the man, i can donate my mattress but make the shit end.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by Nymphnode(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
I drank big stout on monday night. Just came out of the loo and noticed my shit is black and I've been eating atleast twice daily. If it took me dat long to poo stout unintentionally then lets wait and see. He must have been guilty because I dont see why he no wan chop free food
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by Amjustme: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
^ suspect serious jazz at work here!,
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by juman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
Probably he has nothing illegal in his system.

Bab Suwe I chuah you, I chuah your shit. grin
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by tunscolo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
lipsrsealed is this a real picture or edited picture. Could he have worn a dress like this to the embassey, and my God this embarrassment is so much. what if he is found not guilty? what will happen to his tarnised image. This is nonsense.

Must they take a picture of him on that thing?

Thunder awaits nigerians in seat of power, no one will go unpurnised.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by hannydarl(f): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
Isnt it dangerous to leave him for that long with drugs in his stomach I think they said such could burst and kill the courier?
If he had drugs without excreting it for 3 to 8 days wouldnt the stomach acid have dissolved the plastic used in wrapping the drug before swallowing?
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by LloydAchi(m): 1:50am On Oct 23, 2011
Baba is even prolonging the matter. He should help himself by sheatin three times a day and before you know it, he must have done like 20 times before now. Its really simple, eat food, take fruits (lots of fruits) and drink enough water. Except he has something to hide.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by tollytexy(m): 3:04am On Oct 23, 2011
Those scumhead's r still expecting bab's suwe to shit his intestine i guess, so so stupid agency's just like eFCC
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by erniewhez(m): 3:40am On Oct 23, 2011
i suspect the drug sponsors have discovered new anti or prolonged digestive enzymes resistance wrappers for d drugs before injestion and some of d modalities are being practiced here by baba suwe which becomes a puzzle for ndlea to crackdown. lets wait and see.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by erniewhez(m): 3:54am On Oct 23, 2011
note, if the injested drugs were wrapped with newly disvovered digestive enzymes resistant wrappers d drugs can stay longer in the stomach without fear of bursting. hence it can only be excreted when new intakes of food or laxative push it down. hence baba suwe reduced to eating once in three days
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by Bright2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
Let's wait since the NDLEA now brought in injunction one thing i hate is testifying for some one at the end the person eventually becomes convicted of the crime leveled against him. Please let's not jump that pit with two legs.Clear conscience fears no aligation.
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by bonysmile: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2011
No b small thing o!
Re: NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters by bobbyray(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko / Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me / Nollywood Star Chacha Eke Show Her Throw Back Booty Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.