Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim (1292 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim by joyandfaith: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

God bless you. You will leave long. All the people using Gaza as an excuse should give me excuses for every terrorist attacks elsewhere. The reason Israel is blocking Gaza is to avoid terrorist infiltration. FACT

Gaza was captured previously by Israel but given back to Palestinians on humans ground. Israel try to give peace a chance but then HAMAS always go violence.

As at 2005, Gaza was a beautiful place . Israel occupied the place for decades but left and resttled Jews so that Palestinians would breathe in Gaza. In few days, Gaza would be in ruins. The goal of Israel is to kill every male in Gaza- Israel war doctrine from Bible times. Another doctrine is to kill every person still standing in gaza. Hamas just invite unnecessary troubles.
They should have attached government and military facilties in Israel instead of acts of kidnapping and executing civilians. Jews are not Christians that preach love or considerate.
Re: I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim by ChatterHouse: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2023
IMEI:

A real Muslim is two things:

1. A Muslim

2. A believer

You are neither....continue deceiving yourself

If Justifying killing of innocent Mothers and Children irrespective of their ethnicity Makes me a Muslim and Believer in your eyes

Respectfully

I Wouldn't Practice your brand of Islam that justify Terrorism
Re: I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim by realsportclub7: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2023
dermmy:
I wish you people knew the history of Palestine and how this artificial and colonial state called Israel was created by Britain and France to some extent.

Your knowledge of history is not complete sir. If the land did not originally belong to the Jews why will the United Nations return them there.

The Roman empire expelled the Jews from their land and the United Nations returned them back to their Land

In fact the Palestine you're ignorantly defending only encroached after the Jews were expelled from their Land.
Re: I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim by Newton2024: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2023
BentizilL0:
You're standing on the side of the oppressor...
Hope you won't shout or cry when what they're dishing out to Palestine is being dished out to your ethnic..

Meanwhile I'm a Christian and I stand with Palestine 🇯🇴
The bolded is how to know a terrorist on social media. As a Muslim,I like the way Israel is bombing Palestine and killing those Muslim terrorist trying to spoil the teachings of Islam..until we Muslim condemn Hamas and all other terrorist gp we will not know peace.mohameed taught us to love and live in peace .Israel should wipe out the whole of Palestine for supporting Hamas .this is coming from a Muslim and I enjoyed our worship today at the mosque.
Re: I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim by alizma: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2023
BentizilL0:
Hope you won't shout or cry when what they're dishing out to Palestine is being dished out to your ethnic..

So what you are saying in a straight forward statement is that you support Hamas killing of Israeli women, children and unarmed men 8days ago? As much as I am still trying to get to the root of this their forth and back clash, there is no justification for Hamas last killings of Israelis, that was inhumane and cowardice.
I would have also condemned the Israeli evacuation order but having watched how the civilians were celebrating the attack, oblivious of what is to come, they have to feel the hit too. besides, even as we speak, many of them know where the Hamas are possibly hiding
Re: I Stand With Isreal even as a Muslim by PROPHETmichael: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2023
BentizilL0:

Point of correction, you're not a Christian, you're only fortunate to be born into a Christian home. Get that straight into your thick skull.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bridge To Nowhere Is About To Crumble (sarah Palin An Absolute Fraud) / Libyan Problem Escalates- A Region Declares Independence / BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.