Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards (407 Views)

homophobes are just closeted homosexuals with internalised homophobia. / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by MzansiCoolio: 4:18am On Oct 09, 2023
I've been wondering why closet gays act like they accidentally entered my threads where i innocently asked for advise if certain things were gay, and then the closet gays milk on the sexy male pics attached and then afterwards spew homophobic trash to hide the scent that they were in the thread.

Have u guys noticed the most homophobic guys and the ones who gonna bash me here are closet gays 🤷🏽‍♂️ Straight guys confident in their sexuality hardly ever bash gays coz they're content and not intimidated by alternative points of view. Only closet gays are threatened by the LGBTQ community.

Anyway, illustrations of certain beings who entered cleared marked gay threads and then spewed homophobia are exhibited below.

1. Bootylicious gym instructor

2. Big gym bums

3. SA male sex tapes

Why would you enter a thread like this and then complain afterwards? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Solsix(m): 4:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Oga stop promoting gay here

1 Like

Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Cassandraloius: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Weird.
Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
I've been wondering why closet gays act like they accidentally entered my threads where i innocently asked for advise if certain things were gay, and then the closet gays milk on the sexy male pics attached and then afterwards spew homophobic trash to hide the scent that they were in the thread.

Have u guys noticed the most homophobic guys and the ones who gonna bash me here are closet gays 🤷🏽‍♂️ Straight guys confident in their sexuality hardly ever bash gays coz they're content and not intimidated by alternative points of view. Only closet gays are threatened by the LGBTQ community.

Anyway, illustrations of certain beings who entered cleared marked gay threads and then spewed homophobia are exhibited below.

1. Bootylicious gym instructor

2. Big gym bums

3. SA male sex tapes

Why would you enter a thread like this and then complain afterwards? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

a better question would be this.

WHY WOULD A LGHDTV+ SUPPORTER COME TO A FORUM MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR A COUNTRY THAT IS KNOWN NOT TO TOLERATE HOMOSEXUALITY AND THEN ACT SUPRISED AFTERWARDS WHEN HIS IDEAS AREN'T WELCOMED?

If only you were that self aware............

Anyways, I am sure there are forums in SA where you can meet likeminded folks
go there and leave the people who think otherwise alone
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Karmar03: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

a better question would be this.

WHY WOULD A LGHDTV+ SUPPORTER COME TO A FORUM MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR A COUNTRY THAT IS KNOWN NOT TO TOLERATE HOMOSEXUALITY AND THEN ACT SUPRISED AFTERWARDS WHEN HIS IDEAS AREN'T WELCOMED?

If only you were that self aware............

Anyways, I am sure there are forums in SA where you can meet likeminded folks
go there and leave the people who think otherwise alone
Attention seeker
shut the FVckup

1 Like

Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Karmar03: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Solsix:
Oga stop promoting gay here
mumu how it take concern you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Solsix(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Karmar03:
mumu how it take concern you cheesy
See them, are the female or the male??
Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Reminderz: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
if I'm the president, death sentence would be penalty to anyone caught in the act... whether male or female...

and for men acting like women and women acting like men, they will be seriously dealt with..

1 Like

Re: Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards by Karmar03: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
if I'm the president, death sentence would be penalty to anyone caught in the act... whether male or female...

and for men acting like women and women acting like men, they will be seriously dealt with..
you forgot to attach your pic....you don't have balls....crawl back into your shithole....and if I catch you behaving like a man i Will kill you

(1) (Reply)

Please Friends I Need Ur Help And Advice On This / The Double Standards Of Nigerian Women / What Garri Has Done For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.