Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman (21786 Views)

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2023
wirinet:
I have refrained from commenting of this Tinubu-CSU forgery allegations up till now, because I believe we should move forward as a country and because I know people very close to Tinubu himself.
Having said that I am someone that first of all love Nigerians (note I did not say Nigeria), also I have deceit, fraud and illegality. Lastly, I abhor tribalism, nepotism, whataboutism and diversion or obfuscation of issues.

President Tinubu's supporters instead of dealing with the issues raised prefers to divert and obfuscate by attacking Atiku, obi, their supporters and anyone that does not agree with them. Others employ outright lies.

Now, let's attack the real issues as presented by this article.

By this state it wrong to say that "asserted that President Tinubu is the same person who attended the school from 1977 to 1979." What they actually said was that CSU believed that President Tinubu is the same person who attended the school from 1977 to 1979 based on the records in the file from the information provided by the student or on behalf of the student. So they are being neutral and never asserted anything. They are protecting themselves from perjury or further litigation by either party.

Yes CSU confirmed that Tinubu that applied for admission into CSU and graduated was Male, but the the issue was the certificates he used in gaining admission into CSU. The certificate he used in gaining admission into CSU indicated female. That Tinubu himself nor CSU did not notice or correct this anomalies until he graduated raises suspicion. Furthermore it raises further suspicion that the document from Southwest College contains no high school certificate or record. Can you be admitted into US colleges without a high school certificate?

This statement is misleading and false. The registrar stated that he did not know where Bola A Tinubu got the certificate he submitted to INEC and then speculated maybe he got it from a third party vendor, be never insinuated that the diploma was in their possession at anytime before someone picked it up.

Let me add that the registra in trying to protect his institution from negligence or malpractice has put the CSU, the Chicago education and even the US educational system in dispute. How can someone say diplomas are merely ceremonial in the US educational system? Yes, many employers in the US do not ask for certificates when employing, that does not render them ceremonial or useless. Even CSU was accredited as a diploma awarding institution by relevant authorities. It is like saying you can obtain a doctor's or nurse's license without submitting your certificate.

Then the issue of third party vendors is crazy. How will the third party vendor know the academic record of the students without cooperation from the university? These third party vendors, are they appointed by the University or they can be any business centre any where in the world including Oluwole? Why would a person pay and use third party vendors, when there are provisions for obtaining replacement certificates directly from the university at very little cost?

I am sure the Chicago State governor will look into this Tinubu certificate saga.
Most of your claims there are not factual. Let me address them.

By this state it wrong to say that "asserted that President Tinubu is the same person who attended the school from 1977 to 1979." What they actually said was that CSU believed that President Tinubu is the same person who attended the school from 1977 to 1979 based on the records in the file from the information provided by the student or on behalf of the student. So they are being neutral and never asserted anything. They are protecting themselves from perjury or further litigation by either party.
The University confirmed several times in that deposition it is thesame Tinubu. When asked how they could verify, they made it clear that the records are consistent and the SSN is consistent in both schools. Also the admission letter into CSU from South West college signifies a male. So if someone goes to your University now to confirm if you went there, they would also say they believe you are the one judging by the records in your transcript. For Tinubu, there is also SSN there which was consistent. SSN does not change and same SSN cannot be given to two different people.

This statement is misleading and false. The registrar stated that he did not know where Bola A Tinubu got the certificate he submitted to INEC and then speculated maybe he got it from a third party vendor, be never insinuated that the diploma was in their possession at anytime before someone picked it up.
The registrar never said he doesn't know where Bola Tinubu got it from. The registrar only said they are not in a position to authenticate it because they don't have in their possession. They don't have it in their possession because once a certificate is picked up, they keep no records. However, they have similar copies of it which they issued to their students in 1999 and they showed those samples.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by wirinet(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Deepthoughts:
since when did the igbos claim to be the most educated tribe in Nigeria if the yorubas?,the minimum requirement for contesting for the office of president in Nigeria is secondary School certificate so what wrong did obi commit?,if there's any shame at all it should go to those who made the law requiring such low standard requirement n to Tinubu who dare not submit his miraculous fraudulent GCE result which he obtained I advance of his school establishment.

I am surprised by you submissions given your username. Let me guess, Obi is your tribesmen. If you do some deep thinking you will realize I have not accused Obi of any crime, what I am complaining is the quality of our leaders. The quality of our leaders has been degrading and degenerating since the days of Awo, Zik and Tafawa Balewa. As the saying goes a people gers the leaders they deserve. Its a tragedy that the leaders we elect and defend today are people like Tinubu, Wike, Uzodinma, Shetima. It seems that with each election cycle we elect a group of leaders worse than the previous one. And you wonder why we are on a fast descent to hell.

Even if the minimum requirement for the office of the president is school certificate (in reality that no even correct, because a president does not even require a school certificate), Peter Obi should have presented his university degree, even if he obtained a pass. It does not make sense to apply for a job with your minimum certificate.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by yommen: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2023
TUANKU:
Yoruba with their acclaimed advancement in education could only muster a Tinubu with questionable educational background. Tribalism na bastard.

See, if with all you have read, you could still afford to make comments like this, then your education is a waste. The questions you should ask yourself are:

Did Tinubu attend CSS? Yes
Did he graduate? Yes
Has he been cleared by CSU? Yes

Note: He graduated from the school with distinction. He has also been cleared by the uni.

If you don't agree with the above, then it's obvious you have decided to make yourself blind. If you do agree with the above and still make such comments of yours, then you are short-sighted.

Just to remind you, attending, graduating from the University is not the bone of contention o. The bone of contention is that he lost the certificate originally issued to him by the University. So you now condemning the Yoruba advancement in education shows the inferiority complex you above towards the Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Pakute: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2023
DominusPrime:

As e submit the certificate e no break inec rule but I like you sha. At least shame no let you answer my own question. Your own stupidity still get limit. Some other idiots go dey try defend how e take finish from school wey no exist.
If Obi submit hin degree, e go break INEC law?. Go to Tinubu sec sch and ask for his record, simple.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by aylive02(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2023
TUANKU:
Yoruba with their acclaimed advancement in education could only muster a Tinubu with questionable educational background. Tribalism na bastard.
. Please do not generalize. I am a Yoruba, and I can confirm that Tinubu is a forger who undermined education. All sane yoruba agree he is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by yommen: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2023
tesppidd:
😁

See how you are disgracing yourself. Does it matter what took him to US?

If you accuse someone of stealing your phone but when you search you didn't find the phone but found your stolen wrist watch.

So you would keep silent and let him have the watch because what took you there was your phone?

Una sabi mumu unasef sha!

But in Summarily, Atiku came back disgraced.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by tesppidd: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
yommen:

But in Summarily, Atiku came back disgraced.

Words are so cheap. We don't pay for them.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by JetApartment: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2023
jogojogo:

Was that what took Atiku to US?

His visit resulted in that discovery, very simply to understand...still wondering why this is so hard for your brain to digest....grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Emman08: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2023
TUANKU:

100!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Deepthoughts: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2023
wirinet:

I am surprised by you submissions given your username. Let me guess, Obi is your tribesmen. If you do some deep thinking you will realize I have not accused Obi of any crime, what I am complaining is the quality of our leaders. The quality of our leaders has been degrading and degenerating since the days of Awo, Zik and Tafawa Balewa. As the saying goes a people gers the leaders they deserve. Its a tragedy that the leaders we elect and defend today are people like Tinubu, Wike, Uzodinma, Shetima. It seems that with each election cycle we elect a group of leaders worse than the previous one. And you wonder why we are on a fast descent to hell.

Even if the minimum requirement for the office of the president is school certificate (in reality that no even correct, because a president does not even require a school certificate), Peter Obi should have presented his university degree, even if he obtained a pass. It does not make sense to apply for a job with your minimum certificate.
You guess wrong, I'm a from the North Central n certainly not Igbo but of course I without doubt or regrets proudly support Peter obi in the last elections,after all said n done you said nothing new,you only tried to get a soft landing for yourself,you were clearly supporting the fraud of a Tinubu out of sentiments, which ever way you look at the Tinubu certificate saga,it is a disgrace to Nigeria and in fact the yorubas,the FBI files are coming,I hope the irreparable damage would not be catastrophic, it's up to the supreme Court to redeem her own n Nigeria's battered image or cindemn it the more.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Skippo26: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2023
jogojogo:

Was that what took Atiku to US?

Sharap
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by gabbytabby: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Igbo could only muster a third class graduate o ma se o. Igbo they affect brain.

TUANKU:
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by gabbytabby: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2023
PO finished uni before his GCE result and even then na fail fail result we no want dunce as President.

ivandragon:
And the miracle of finishing in 1970 from a school established in 1974? No explanation for that yet?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by wirinet(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Deepthoughts:
You guess wrong, I'm a from the North Central n certainly not Igbo but of course I without doubt or regrets proudly support Peter obi in the last elections,after all said n done you said nothing new,you only tried to get a soft landing for yourself,you were clearly supporting the fraud of a Tinubu out of sentiments, which ever way you look at the Tinubu certificate saga,it is a disgrace to Nigeria and in fact the yorubas,the FBI files are coming,I hope the irreparable damage would not be catastrophic, it's up to the supreme Court to redeem her own n Nigeria's battered image or cindemn it the more.

I support none. Although among the three terrible candidates, I think Tinubu is the worst. Nigerias reputable will be in tatters by the time FBI release their files on Tinubu.
With that security securoty number on Tinubu's CSU file, they will be able to trace all details of the Bola A Tinubu assigned that number, from when and where he was born or entered the US, how he became a US citizen, bank accounts opened, placed lived, etc.

I know Tinubu supporters will start attacking the US with all types of diversions and excuses. They will engage in whataboutism with Trump, Biden and the corruption allegations against Hunter and Joe Biden. Their final justification will be "America no holy".
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
wirinet:

I support none. Although among the three terrible candidates, I think Tinubu is the worst. Nigerias reputable will be in tatters by the time FBI release their files on Tinubu.
With that security securoty number on Tinubu's CSU file, they will be able to trace all details of the Bola A Tinubu assigned that number, from when and where he was born or entered the US, how he became a US citizen, bank accounts opened, placed lived, etc.

I know Tinubu supporters will start attacking the US with all types of diversions and excuses. They will engage in whataboutism with Trump, Biden and the corruption allegations against Hunter and Joe Biden. Their final justification will be "America no holy".
You believe in too much fairy tales. The so called FBI files on Tinubu would it be 70000 pages or 2500 pages?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pakute:
If Obi submit hin degree, e go break INEC law?. Go to Tinubu sec sch and ask for his record, simple.

Again I will answer you with sense.
If Obi submits his degree he breaks no law as you have stated. Now inec allows him to drop just his O’levels so again he breaks no law and is not under compulsion to submit his degree.

Now again answer my question with sense. Saying I should go and ask Tinubu, a man you support so much without having a sensible reason why his secondary school is questionable shows how you have decided to reject your brain and its small thinking capacity to support him without sense.

But I understand how hard it is to defend him so I expect more nonsensical answers from you. You are making my day with your display of stupidity. So go ahead. I’m waiting 😁😁😁
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Yusman316(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=garriAndsugar post=126286871]Tinubu confirmed he received his replacement certificate from CSU why him no give INEC that one.

Una dey allow tribalism make una look stupid.
Like that foolish keyamo saying Atiku should look for the 3rd party vendor that issued the certificate to the druggie forger tinubu to reject it before it will stand as forgery, how does it even make sense?[/quote
Actually it made sense. Since CSU said 3rd party licensed vendors are allowed to give out certs and Tinubu got his from a 3rd party vendor (since the original is still at CSU), why not track the vendor, have them testify under oath if they issued the cert to Tinubu. That would have been better than going to CSU in the first place
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Yusman316(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Tinubu confirmed he received his replacement certificate from CSU why him no give INEC that one.

Una dey allow tribalism make una look stupid.
Like that foolish keyamo saying Atiku should look for the 3rd party vendor that issued the certificate to the druggie forger tinubu to reject it before it will stand as forgery, how does it even make sense?
Actually it made sense. Since CSU said 3rd party licensed vendors are allowed to give out certs and Tinubu got his from a 3rd party vendor (since the original is still at CSU), why not track the vendor, have them testify under oath if they issued the cert to Tinubu. That would have been better than going to CSU in the first place
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Johnken1234: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
I can't believe that some NIGERIANS still do not believe that Tinubu certificate was Forged.? What other clarification do they want from CSU ? NOW, a one time CSU president, whose signature is on the certificate in question is arranging to sue TINUBU for forging her signature. She was not even a staff of CSU in 1979 ! N yet some NIGERIANS still do not believe that the certificate was Forged. Is it that some NIGERIANS are brain washed, cursed or just juju ? I don't understand !
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by garriAndsugar: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yusman316:

Why didn't tinubu submit the certificate he said he received from CSU
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Deepthoughts: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
wirinet:

it's alright,oya FBI mek una quick quick release those una files, something important dey there.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by wirinet(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yusman316:

How does that make sense? How will third part vendors know that you completed you course units to be eligible to be awarded a degree/diploma? How will third party vendors know your CGPA and the class of the candidates? How will third party vendors obtain the signatures of the current officials of the school to be on the certificate? Do you not know that if the forge the signatures of the registrar or President of the University, that they have commited a crime?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Dansy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Apparently, obidents are the one saying Tinubu forge certificate. Going through the report of the former president concerning Atiku, Atiku does not have the interest of Nigeria but his personal interest. Nigeria be wise
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by phemray(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
jogojogo:

And the registrar claimed or insinuated he never graduated? And yet his certificate was issued to Enahoro Ebah?

Uncollected certificate the man said, but wait ooo....

What is the name of the vendors used by CSU to print certificate replacement??, Atiku need to fish out this vendor to confirm it's fake otherwise,

I smell Atiku will pay heavily to repaired the unrepairable damages already caused,

This Tinubu is destined to be popular through this I guess cos, same make people know him when he was governor now it's making the world to know him. Once supreme court penalty gets to 500billion damages to be paid by Atiku and advertisment on international dailies, then the world will stand with Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by MEGAWATCH: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
jogojogo:

What could the ibo race muster apart from human eating and cannibalism of the highest order and drug pushing accross the whole of Asia where not less than 500 of your youth have been executed and imprisoned. No race on the World rival this record
Leave Tinubu alone, he is not the reason you guys are backward and crime laded

Just look at how you foolishly disgrace yourself calling the one who critised Tinubu an Igbo man.

To Yorubas, anyone against Tinubu must be an Igbo man, you hate Igbos and also the first to attack when you hear Biafran people talk about leaving NIGERIA.

Yorubas are the most useless idoits created by God.

How can you hate Igbos and still will not be happy seeing them detached from you?

It shows how stupid you are.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnken1234:
I can't believe that some NIGERIANS still do not believe that Tinubu certificate was Forged.? What other clarification do they want from CSU ? NOW, a one time CSU president, whose signature is on the certificate in question is arranging to sue TINUBU for forging her signature. She was not even a staff of CSU in 1979 N yet some NIGERIANS still do not believe that the certificate was Forged. Is it that some NIGERIANS are brain washed, cursed or just juju ? I don't understand !
The bolded shows that you don't even understand the case which means all you wrote up there is most likely false.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Pocca: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Tinubu's certificate: Setting the records straight

By Tunde Rahman

https://punchng.com/tinubus-certificate-setting-the-records-straight/?amp

Yoruba is the most stupid and tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. They are evil. That is why I can not have them as friends

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ivandragon: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
PO finished uni before his GCE result and even then na fail fail result we no want dunce as President.

Lol.

PO is not the president of Nigeria, BAT is.

We also don't want a liar, fraudster, identity thief & bagman as president...
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by gabbytabby: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Where you go find the angels to rule over devils.

Even in the western world they are still looking talk of our zoo. The wildest criminal animal for that our zoo na them them.

Make we carry our cross and hope like Tinubu they also desire to leave a good legacy.

My brother wake up from your slumber PBAT is the best of the bunch.

ivandragon:

Lol.

PO is not the president of Nigeria, BAT is.

We also don't want a liar, fraudster, identity thief & bagman as president...
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ivandragon: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
Where you go find the angels to rule over devils.

Even in the western world they are still looking talk of our zoo. The wildest criminal animal for that our zoo na them them.

Make we carry our cross and hope like Tinubu they also desire to leave a good legacy.

My brother wake up from your slumber PBAT is the best of the bunch.

He is the best of YOUR bunch, whatever your bunch may be. I certainly do not go around defending a bunch of liars, forgers & illicit drug dealers.

There is no disputing that he is president. It doesn't stop sane persons from wanting to know who he really is.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by TUANKU(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
Igbo could only muster a third class graduate o ma se o. Igbo they affect brain.

Every yoruba bigot on NL assumes you must be Igbo if you disagree with their God Tinubu. What a shallow bunch of swine.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by TUANKU(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
yommen:

See, if with all you have read, you could still afford to make comments like this, then your education is a waste. The questions you should ask yourself are:

Did Tinubu attend CSS? Yes
Did he graduate? Yes
Has he been cleared by CSU? Yes

Note: He graduated from the school with distinction. He has also been cleared by the uni.

If you don't agree with the above, then it's obvious you have decided to make yourself blind. If you do agree with the above and still make such comments of yours, then you are short-sighted.

Just to remind you, attending, graduating from the University is not the bone of contention o. The bone of contention is that he lost the certificate originally issued to him by the University. So you now condemning the Yoruba advancement in education shows the inferiority complex you above towards the Yorubas.
Your case is irredeemable, i pity your parents. Yoruba advancement in education yet the likes of Tinubu, MC Oluomo, Arisekola Alao etc are your leaders. Shame on you. Banza kawaii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsidy Probe: Otedola Confirms Bribe To Lawmakers / Subjecting INEC To TSA Will Be A Disaster – Jega / Wike Waives Fee, Approves Stadium For APC Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.