Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman (21782 Views)

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by TUANKU(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
ayokellany:
Igbo your father foolish Igbo head is not damaged pls explain how it is questionable after Chicago State University he attended declared that he Tinubu did attend n graduated with honours from their institution.

Or should be accept it is questionable because a foolish bigoted wretch worthless pig like you said so ?

See this illiterate Yoruba bigot bragging about education yet he can barely write properly, you don’t even know the use of a “comma”, “full stop “ or where/when to use capital letters.
This Yoruba illiterate bigot is doomed. Imagine say this fit be person boyfriend or husband. Tueh!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by MatrixCircle: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shut up shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pocca:

Yoruba is the most stupid and tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. They are evil. That is why I can not have them as friends
fok off! Who your friendship epp? Do we even know swy you dey exist? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
gideonvalor98:

You analysis shows you're part of these headless mobs with no thinking cap. Let me leave you to wallow in your ignorance

Silence is assumed to be " An agreement" in sane climes ....

Is very pathetic supporting failure , we will all see to the end of it ....lols
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by frankyychiji(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pakute:
Lol, my car dey hungry you to enter?, if you wan enter my car, ask politely. The problem with you headless mob is that una no dey gree think at all, na to dey parrot wetin some political jobbers dey drop inside una brain on twitter. Dollar is #1000 but Buhari dey use billions monthly to defend naira to 470 at official rate, still FX cabal dey round trip our dollar to become overnight billionaire at the parallel market. Tinubu enter and stop it, una still dey cry, wetin una want gan gan?. How many product una dey produce in Nigeria?, no be una dey carry dollar dey import phone charger and toothpick?. Tinubu dey invite investors, Ajaokuta go soon begin work again. Receive sense.
Shattap!
Who dash you car. You think I don't know you?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
ivandragon:

He is the best of YOUR bunch, whatever your bunch may be. I certainly do not go around defending a bunch of liars, forgers & illicit drug dealers.

There is no disputing that he is president. It doesn't stop sane persons from wanting to know who he really is.
Eyah so sorry for your pains bro.
How do you even breathe?
I know for sure that you don’t sleep! So how do you cope?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ivandragon: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Eyah so sorry for your pains bro.
How do you even breathe?
I know for sure that you don’t sleep! So how do you cope?

There is nothing to feel pained about because I am not the one defending a liar & bagman.

You are the one having palpitations. You cannot explain how someone finished from a school in 1970 when the school came into existence in 1974, yet you are defending blindly.

Can you explain the miracle bat performed?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ayokellany: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
And this comment below is to exhibit your brilliance of the English language ? 😂😂😂

It only in Ipobland fools n hopeless bimbos will be correcting those more intelligent than their foolish bigoted fathers. Wonders shall never end on this Nairaland.

TUANKU:

See this illiterate Yoruba bigot bragging about education yet he can barely write properly, you don’t even know the use of a “comma”, “full stop “ or where/when to use capital letters.
This Yoruba illiterate bigot is doomed. Imagine say this fit be person boyfriend or husband. Tueh!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Scamburster(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is this how you respect criminals, certificate forgers , and drug peddlers in your tribe

Please open the case , Tinibu was able to succeed Politically, because the tribe he comes from is a fear filed, controversial and tricky tribe that lives a life of double standards....(.no apologies)

He is never a great Politician of all time in the history of Nigerian Politics , the Nigeria corrupt system helped him to reach where he is now as well.....

So two things that helped Tinubu to be where he is now are;

1.....His tribe of double standards

2 ...Nigerian corrupt system

Apart from these two, he can't even contest a class prefect if he is from another tribe and win....
Oga, may God bless you richly with this amazing response.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Scamburster(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnken1234:
I can't believe that some NIGERIANS still do not believe that Tinubu certificate was Forged.? What other clarification do they want from CSU ? NOW, a one time CSU president, whose signature is on the certificate in question is arranging to sue TINUBU for forging her signature. She was not even a staff of CSU in 1979 ! N yet some NIGERIANS still do not believe that the certificate was Forged. Is it that some NIGERIANS are brain washed, cursed or just juju ? I don't understand !
Both 🙄
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Doyin2:
Trash.

You can forge a certificate(a document), even if you earned the qualifications being certified, if:

1.The document did not emanate from authorised persons of the school.

2.Signatures or signatories to the document were forged.

Sir, but in the case of CSU, the registrar admitted under oath that institution allows 3rd party vendors to issue replacement certificates upon verification of applicant’s records. Implying that replacement certificates have no specific prototype. The implication of this is that alteration or certain modifications are allowed.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnken1234:
I can't believe that some NIGERIANS still do not believe that Tinubu certificate was Forged.? What other clarification do they want from CSU ? NOW, a one time CSU president, whose signature is on the certificate in question is arranging to sue TINUBU for forging her signature. She was not even a staff of CSU in 1979 ! N yet some NIGERIANS still do not believe that the certificate was Forged. Is it that some NIGERIANS are brain washed, cursed or just juju ? I don't understand !
Is the diploma dated to 1979 ?
If the diploma is supposed to have been delivered in 1999 then why do you expect the signature of the university president from 1979 to be in it ?
This is a stupid argument.

The real argument is that the registrar's office has no trace of tinubu's formal request of a replacement diploma. Therefor, none was issued to tinubu. Therefor the diploma submitted by tinubu is a fake.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Sir, but in the case of CSU, the registrar admitted under oath that institution allows 3rd party vendors to issue replacement certificates upon verification of applicant’s records. Implying that replacement certificates have no specific prototype. The implication of this is that alteration or certain modifications are allowed.
Forget about this 3rd party talk. The institution never said 3rd party issues certificate but that it is sent offsite after you fill a form sent to them.
Tinubu most likely got that INEC certificate from the school after ordering for it in 1999. The certificate was compared to a 1999 sample and it matched. Signatures, Logos, Fonts. So there is no case of forgery here.
This 3rd party talk doesn't do justice to the deposition.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Forget about this 3rd party talk. The institution never said 3rd party issues certificate but that it is sent offsite after you fill a form sent to them.
Tinubu most likely got that INEC certificate from the school after ordering for it in 1999. The certificate was compared to a 1999 sample and it matched. Signatures, Logos, Fonts. So there is no case of forgery here.
This 3rd party talk doesn't do justice to the deposition.
The school has no record of tinubu's request of a replacement diploma.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

The school has no record of tinubu's request of a replacement diploma.
Because they only have such records when a student has not picked their diploma up. They don't keep records of request or the diplomas issued since its merely ceremonial. It's clearly written there.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Because they only have such records when a student has not picked their diploma up. It's clearly written there.
That is not what is written.
I dare you to show me where that is written.
Besides, it makes 0 sense, and again, tinubu didn't pick up the original diploma, therefore he can't even apply for a replacement! If he applied, they would just send him the original!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Go read it again. They emphasized that the only reason they have a copy of a diploma for Tinubu which they gave to Atiku was because he didn't pick it up and the only diplomas they have are those that are not picked. Also they don't keep records of requests.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Also they don't keep records of requests.
No, I have read the document, and what you claim is not on it ! It is your own claim, am I to spend hours trying to prove your own claim ? Prove your claim, the onus of proof is on you !
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Go read it again. They emphasized that the only reason they have a copy of a diploma for Tinubu which they gave to Atiku was because he didn't pick it up and the only diplomas they have are those that are not picked.
How can you get a replacement diploma when the original wasn't picked up ?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Besides, it makes 0 sense, and again, tinubu didn't pick up the original diploma, therefore he can't even apply for a replacement! If he applied, they would just send him the original!
Read the lines 22, 23, 24.

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Read the lines
link to the document, so that I can verify that you are not just giving me screenshot of complete nonesense.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

How can you get a replacement diploma when the original wasn't picked up ?
They never said the original wasn't picked up. What they said wasn't picked up was the reordered one by Tinubu in 2003 which Atiku got.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

They never said the original wasn't picked up.

You said that !
GeneralDae:

Go read it again. They emphasized that the only reason they have a copy of a diploma for Tinubu which they gave to Atiku was because he didn't pick it up and the only diplomas they have are those that are not picked.

You seem in conflit with your self.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:
link to the document, so that I can verify that you are not just giving me screenshot of complete nonesense.
Here you have it:

https:///Adekbolaji/status/1709905115610517796?t=AJH3AUUNRQLCwon4qGnzBA&s=09
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Here you have it:

onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AC…
That is not a verifyable link, I can write my own document and send it with a OneDrive link as well.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

That is not a verifyable link I can write my own document and send it with OneDrive link as well.
I have sent it to you. Scroll down to confirm everything. Read it carefully.
I sent you the Twitter page.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

I have sent it to you. Scroll down to confirm everything. Read it carefully.
I sent you the Twitter page.
You sent me a link to a Twitter page. You are a bit tiring. Do I need to tell you again that, that means nothing ?
You basically can't prove your claims and you keep offering unreliable sources of info and unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

You said that !

You seem in conflit with your self.
You are confused about it.

There are 3 diplomas here. One original in 1979 which Tinubu picked up but is now lost and the school no longer have a copy.

The INEC replacement diploma which resembles 1999 samples.

Finally a replacement diploma ordered by Tinubu in 2003 wrongly dated June 27th which Tinubu did not pick up and Atiku got through subpoena.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

You sent me a link to a Twitter page. You are a bit tiring. Do I need to tell you again that, that means nothing ?
You basically can't prove your claims and you keep offering unreliable sources of info and unsubstantiated claims.
Why not find the full deposition yourself or confirm my screenshot with the one you have if you think I'm lying?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

They never said the original wasn't picked up. What they said wasn't picked up was the reordered one by Tinubu in 2003 which Atiku got.
Oh so your story keeps changing.
Let us see, now explain what you mean by "recorded one".
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Why not find the full deposition yourself or confirm my screenshot with the one you have if you think I'm lying?
Because I shouldn't have to put a iota of work to proving your claim, your claim deserves your proof.
And no, I won't accept substandard proof, like screenshots which I myself can make and claim the pope wrote a letter to me, I used to do these silly things when I was 10 years old.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Oh so your story keeps changing.
Let us see, now explain what you mean by "recorded one".
Reordered one. A replacement certificate when the original is lost. Read line 13, 14, 15, 16 up till line 22.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.