Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman (21781 Views)

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Because I shouldn't have to put a iota of work to proving your claim, your claim deserves your proof.
And no, I won't accept substandard proof, like screenshots which I myself can make and claim the pope wrote a letter to me, I used to do these silly things when I was 10 years old.
You said you've read it. Give me the copy you read, I would accept it. What I shared with you was the copy I read.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are confused about it.

There are 3 diplomas here. One original in 1979 which Tinubu picked up but is now lost and the school no longer have a copy.

The INEC replacement diploma which resembles 1999 samples.

Finally a replacement diploma ordered by Tinubu in 2003 wrongly dated June 27th which Tinubu did not pick up and Atiku got through subpoena.
So tinubu's inec diploma is not the original, not the replacement, what does that make it ?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

So tinubu's inec diploma is not the original, not the replacement, what does that make it ?
Tinubu's INEC diploma is not the original but a replacement copy. You can order for as many replacement copies as you want.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

You said you've read it. Give me the copy you read, I would accept it. What I shared with you was the copy I read.
Ok, I give up my claim of reading it. (I'm not going to waste time to look for the document, I don't need that claim anyway). Now you, are you going to abandon your claim, or provide evidence?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu's INEC diploma is not the original but a replacement copy. You can order for as many replacement copies as you want.
How can you order a replacement when there is a non retrieved one waiting for you ?
Won't they just send you the one waiting for you ?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Ok, I give up my claim of reading it. (I'm not going to waste time to look for the document, I don't need that claim anyway). Now you, are you going to abandon your claim, or provide evidence?
I've been providing evidence so far. The copy I shared with you is what I read unedited. If anyone has a different copy from this, he/she can debunk my copy by providing theirs and I would look into it.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

How can you order a replacement when there is a non retrieved one waiting for you ?
Won't they just send you the one waiting for you ?
He ordered the replacement in 1999. The non retrieved one was another order he made in 2003 probably because he knows the school changed their logo between 1999 and 2003.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

I've been providing evidence so far. The copy I shared with you is what I read unedited. If anyone has a different copy from this, he/she can debunk my copy by providing theirs and I would look into it.

Look, you have no evidence for your claim. And no, people don't need to prove you wrong, you need to prove yourself right ! That is how a logical world works.

Otherwise I can make a computer program which would accuse you of a new crime each minute for the rest of your life, going by your logic, you would need to prove them all wrong. But you won't have enough time in your life to do that, even if you live for ever. That is why, the onus of proof is on the person who makes the claim.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Look, you have no evidence for your claim. And no, people don't need to prove you wrong, you need to prove yourself right ! That is how a logical world works.

Otherwise I can make a computer program which would accuse you of a new crime each minute for the rest of your life, going by your logic, you would need to prove them all wrong. But you won't have enough time in your life to do that, even if you live for ever. That is why, the onus of proof is on the person who makes the claim.
What proof again do you want me to provide? You can only say my deposition copy is wrong if you have another deposition copy that contradicts it. Isn't that logical?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

What proof again do you want me to provide? You can only say my deposition copy is wrong if you have another deposition copy that contradicts it. Isn't that logical?
Actually, you are supposed to prove your deposition copy is right, I'm not supposed to prove it is wrong.
You seem to have difficulties understanding that, your claim needs your proof. I don't have to prove anything, I'm not making a claim, you are.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Actually, you are supposed to prove your deposition copy is right, I'm not supposed to prove it is wrong.
You seem to have difficulties understanding that, your claim needs your proof. I don't have to prove anything, I'm not making a claim, you are.
Okay in that case, none of us have been able to bring out a copy we can agree with it. So can we both agree we have no informed opinion on the matter and end it here?

I am even better because I proved my point from a copy which may be false according to you, but you didn't even prove your point from anything, you just gave your opinion just like that.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay in that case, none of us have been able to bring out a copy we can agree with it. So can we both agree we have no informed opinion on the matter and end it here.
I am even better because I spoke from a copy which may be false according to you, but you didn't speak from anything, you just gave your opinion just like that.
I gave no opinion, I logically analysed your claim, that is all.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

I gave no opinion, I logically analysed your claim, that is all.
You cannot logically analyse my claim when you've not even read any copy of the deposition (whether false or correct) in order to gauge what I say. You started by telling me the deposition never claimed what I said. In other words, you started wrongly by speaking from a point of knowledge.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by Stoplying: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

You cannot logically analyse my claim when you've not even read any copy of the deposition (
actually I can, and I did.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by GeneralDae: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:
actually I can, and I did.
You started by saying what I claimed is not the deposition. You cannot say that when you've not even read any kind of deposition at all in order to ascertain my claims.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Scamburster:

Oga, may God bless you richly with this amazing response.

Amen and you too Bro....

We are talking about intellectual Politicians who have become great by impacting their intellectual abilities to the Society........
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by TUANKU(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
ayokellany:
And this comment below is to exhibit your brilliance of the English language ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It only in Ipobland fools n hopeless bimbos will be correcting those more intelligent than their foolish bigoted fathers. Wonders shall never end on this Nairaland.

Y.ariba bigot, i am not Igbo you illiterate. A bimbo get birth to you.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by ayokellany: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Just imagine the idiot that called himself English professor ?

I swear your Igbo father n you need to be flogged mercilessly for your claim.

TUANKU:

Y.ariba bigot, i am not Igbo you illiterate. A bimbo get birth to you.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman by TUANKU(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
ayokellany:
Just imagine the idiot that called himself English professor ?

I swear your Igbo father n you need to be flogged mercilessly for your claim.

Crack don finish this illiterate. Youโ€™re a very dull person & an idiot for assuming i am Igbo.
You ignorant lot from Yoruba and Igbo ethnic groups along with Hausa/Fulani think youโ€™re the only ethnic groups in Nigeria? Yaro Banza!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm / Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.