Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years (34197 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by babamadiba(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Buhari na silent silencer. We almost forgot that this man once existed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by MrAgbako: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
😂😂😂😂

As e dey hot.
Fight go plenty for here.
Make I hide for kanu prison cell before den break my head😂

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by pyyxxaro: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Happy birthday to him
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by southsouthking(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant trades in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws. God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.

I fear for the future of your kids and that of the Igbo people.
Your'al children will definitely inherit this hatred for one another. For centuries to come.
SMH

You people should keep it up, Las Las Una Yoruba and Igbo go exit this Forum for us some day so that We'll have some peace of mind and sanity here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by sukkot: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

He should quickly be served Amala ati Ewedu so that he can regain his senses.

E don tey
grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by gratiaeo(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant trades in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws. God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.
Your hated might be why you are poor in life and you shall remain poor forever because you can't change

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by wittywriter: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2023
southsouthking:
Face of a sheep, heart of a lion.

Wittyness
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Abuja91(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

Warey first class citizen parading forged certificate

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by tabaralph: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/sunday-igboho-regains-freedom-in-benin-after-two-years/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1696808818
I remember this guy saying he will personally shoot Tinubu dead during campaign…you need to thread softly if and when you finally come back to Nigeria TINUBU DOES NOT FORGIVE AND FORGET OO
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Shedrack777: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2023
for this life, there are three things that are sweeter than any other thing. 1) health. 2) freedom. 3) peace. sunday, go and sin no more
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Angrigowt: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2023
He needs amala,abula with ewedu shaps.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by jahsharon: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I have this feeling that this current administration facilitated his release.

I hope they look into Nnamdi's case too

Not facilitated, but ORDERED his release. We are building our Team, and he will be playing a major role.

When Peter Giringori Obituary becomes President of Biafra, he can facilitate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's release through inter-nation negotiations

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by 2elliot: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant tribes in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws. God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.
Scumbag

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by IkeGod9891(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant tribes in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws. God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.

Smiles 😊

Congratulations Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by bdon123(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by ihatebuhari(f): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
so edo is not Nigeria? May you die of hunger this year

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by juman(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2023
Good news.

Sai buhari.
Sai tinubu.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by jahsharon: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2023
IkeGod9891:

Smiles 😊

Congratulations Nairaland

Awa ni yen ooo. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by CJStarz: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2023
Ikpeyi:
The greatest Yoruba man
Why do 'great' men run away from fights?😂
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by jahsharon: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2023
CJStarz:

Why do 'great' men run away from fights?😂

I am surprised that Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast after declaring war in Nigeria, this lead to the sacrifice of over three million of his people to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala, and Esu Odara.

Why do great men run away from fights?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
When you have a tiny cabbage wedged in between your skull in place of a brain, you practically should display and develop such disastrous symptoms and behaviors. Seek urgent medical diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by lexy2014: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I have this feeling that this current administration facilitated his release.

I hope they look into Nnamdi's case too

I am now free to return to Nigeria and visit any country in the world. I have fulfilled all the legal conditions attached to my bail
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by ariesbull: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2023
So he was in coolers all these while and they kept mute
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by jahsharon: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2023
ariesbull:
So he was in coolers all these while and they kept mute

What has your killings of your fellow Igbos in Igbo land achieved? Has it lead to the release of your criminal brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?

When we say we are SOPHISTICATED, this is what we mean. Strategy and Planning.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Nwamazi8: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Yaribaa monkey, fourth class citizens that are superior to your worthless certificate forging dirty tribe in all ramifications of life, that's why you spend your miserable and soon-to-be-wasted life obsessing over them. Shebi recent statistics have exposed the gnawing poverty and the miserable life of thuggery, cultism and online begging, rice and beans palliative banditry that has ravaged your pigsty regions. Na you "Ronu" monkeys dey beg for giveaway money pass on twitter 🤣 😂 😂😂😂, awon first class citizens, ordinary Fulani sacked ilorin and imposed an EMIR there who has now banned you primitive nearthandals from performing your traditional festivals, why not use your first class status to reclaim Ilorin back? na for internet una dey get mouth, anyway I blame the useless Nigerian system for giving subhumans the temerity to talk, I no blame una.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by simfrost90210: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2023
Ọgbeni, carry ur two left legs shift joor!🙄😒

accordadoga26:

shocked The same Nnamdi Kanu that said Tinubu must go down during Endsars ordering his headless mobs to burn down his investment and kill him?

Wetin una dey say well abi I no dey hear well?
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by MightyHand(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2023
As predicted na, every sane Nigeria knows your freedom is certain in ProBuhari era..
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by okoro: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nnamdi Kanu is different from this guy. MNK is a genuine freedom fighter unlike this political noise maker. If Nnamdi Kanu has jettison his idea of BIAFRA since, he would have regained freedom.

MNK would prefer to die in prison than abaddon BIAFRAN agitation. Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of our time. Fact
the same coward that denied being ipob member?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.