Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) (73451 Views)

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by creativehubb: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
headboyprince:
My friend no one is talking about minimum wage here but about opportunities.. you're not even getting his point

it's far easier to make $10k in the UK than to make 1 million naira in Nigeria.. and $10k is 10 million naira
Minimum wage jobs is what most Nigerians do abroad, unless you have studied and you got their diplomas and certifications, a lot left here as bankers to go do cleaner, care jobs, those are minimum wage jobs. No glory in that, let those that want to be in Nigeria be, no glory in doing care jobs, na poverty.

Business people make 1million naira easily in Nigeria, how many hours will it take you to earn 1000 USD, you will pay taxes, pay rent, pay bills...

Earning 9 pounds an hour abroad will still keep you at the bottom of the food chain there, you can't go to fancy places, have fun etc, because service charges there are high. You just work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, and hope to save enough to go oppress your village people. Just live quietly man, you are struggling.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bridget95(f): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

Lot of wealthy people here, they didn't need to go do shitty jobs, at an old age...no glory in that, If you have something good here, and live in a good location, you will enjoy your life. I get it, some just like to live abroad, that's fine and good, some people like staying in Nigeria too...but no pride in doing shitty jobs abroad, I respect Nigerians doing good respectable jobs abroad or business. Fuel dey naija guy, electricity dey, I understand, a lot of you travelled from villages and real severe areas, but the whole of Nigeria is not as pathetic as where you left from. Even in that abroad, six people share small condo, some live in ghettos or the streets. pray make you get money, you no like good thing reach Dangote, Otedola etc, live in Ikoyi and Victoria Island with good cash flow, na business and shopping you go dey go abroad for, na poverty make you think say abroad na heaven grin

Working your ass out like donkey for white man wey no send you, won't you like to have your business, be a boss in your lifetime, running up and down no dey tire you?
You point is well understood. I am talking from a micro economic stand point. Its 87 times easier to make it abroad than in naija. With the high interest rate in naija, few thousand dollars sent can get you very nice assets. I am not talking about living a comfortable luxury life abroad but making cash and buying assets in naija which ordinary would cost one years to get. There is dignity in labour abroad even if you do shitty jobs ,with good planning and remittance plans to naija, you will achieve more.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by tshtsh: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2023
headboyprince:
just hear yourself. you visit nigeria once in 6 months and you're based in canada.. you're not living as a common man presently in nigeria that's why you're yearning dust..
Go get a life. If you desire/need anything in life go get it.
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by creativehubb: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bridget95:
You point is well understood. I am talking from a micro economic stand point. Its 87 times easier to make it abroad than in naija. With the high interest rate in naija, few thousand dollars sent can get you very nice assets. I am not talking about living a comfortable luxury life abroad but making cash and buying assets in naija which ordinary would cost one years to get. There is dignity in labour abroad even if you do shitty jobs ,with good planning and remittance plans to naija, you will achieve more.
Respect to you, am not undermining anyone, but it's pathetic to see some immigrants sounding like Nigeria is the worst nation in the world, it ain't. African top billionaires live here. I wish you the best...it's just that immigrants abroad should stop talking down on Nigeria, not all Nigerians want to live abroad, nothing bad in wanting to live on your country and help develop it.
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Fearyourcreator: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
As a poor Agege old man. I come down to ya level for you to comprehend.

Arugbo😂
Aiye e ti ta se ... grin... werey blow grammar wey him slave master no Sabi... werey omo
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by tshtsh: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

Minimum wage jobs is what most Nigerians do abroad, unless you have studied and you got their diplomas and certifications, a lot left here as bankers to go do cleaner, care jobs, those are minimum wage jobs. No glory in that, let those that want to be in Nigeria be, no glory in doing care jobs, na poverty.

Business people make 1million naira easily in Nigeria, how many hours will it take you to earn 1000 USD, you will pay taxes, pay rent, pay bills...

Earning 9 pounds an hour abroad will still keep you at the bottom of the food chain there, you can't go to fancy places, have fun etc, because service charges there are high. You just work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, and hope to save enough to go oppress your village people. Just live quietly man, you are struggling.
Struggle is struggle whether in Nigeria or Ghana or America. Suffer na suffer.
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by headboyprince(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

i see where you're driving at? do you think it's easy to earn 1million per month in nigeria. you will need 10 million + capital.

give me a fraction of that money and ill go to the uk. and with minimum wage of over 2k+ i'll outearn you... while having a better quality of life for me and my future kids...
now imagine being employed as a medical doctor over there.

you willl earn 6k+ or 6Million naira per month while you're counter part in nigeria will struggle to earn 150k after being owned months of salary. so tell me why people wont want to japa from nigeria?? grin
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MrGerald(m): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

The op is actually trying to tell us that their bond of friendship is FOOD. Anything else doesn't make sense unless if the first picture is the best Nigerians can afford in Nigeria.

POVERTY IS A DISEASE.
They are not even Nigerians, might be a French country going by the writing at the background

1 Like

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Backpedal: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

What is this one saying ?
Lol
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Possible1805: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
headboyprince:

i see where you're driving at? do you think it's easy to earn 1million per month in nigeria. you will need 10 million + capital.

give me a fraction of that money and ill go to the uk. and with minimum wage of over 2k+ i'll outearn you... while having a better quality of life for me and my future kids...
now imagine being employed as a medical doctor over there.

you willl earn 6k+ or 6Million naira per month while you're counter part in nigeria will struggle to earn 150k after being owned months of salary. so tell me why people wont want to japa from nigeria?? grin

As a business man in Nigeria I earn more than that actually into building materials, at the end of all make sure u enjoy your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.