Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? (4400 Views)

Ever Imagined A River Over Another River,a Bridge Meant For Ships? (photos) / Travel With Ease To These Countries In The World Without Any Hassles: / Imagine The World Without Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by visionsen(m): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2011
My opinion is that without Nigeria the world would not have been complete.Nigeria is the giant of Africa and without the giant, Africa would have been in more trouble today and that would have affected the world negatively.

<a href="http://www.oldewatches.com/swiss-replica-watches-swiss-cartier-c-340_31.html">Swiss Cartier Replica Watches</a>
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2011
visionsen:

My opinion is that without Nigeria the world would not have been complete.Nigeria is the giant of Africa and without the giant, Africa would have been in more trouble today and that would have affected the world negatively.
   This is absolutely ridiculous, i'm still trying to balance the scale whether Nigeria is a blessing to the world or a problem to it, this is my personal perspective.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by llbhuds: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2011
visionsen:

the world would even be a better place without Nigeria
very funny , yes there is crude and we are not even the highest exporter of this product.
the world will be better jare
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by DAY12(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2011
Maybe, there won't be yahoo yahoo, fake currency, Human Trafficking, Rigging Election and so on.

I think we are even a problem to d world, 9ja's re too plentyful grin angry
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by visionsen(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2011
We shouldn't throw the child away with the dirty water because there many good things that shows we are we are a blessing to the world.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
visionsen:

We shouldn't throw the child away with the dirty water because there many good things that shows we are we are a blessing to the world.

And what are they, please?
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by eghost247(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
The world would probably be better off without Nigeria just saying I Love Nigeria we wil get there someday
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by damola1: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

And what are they, please?

From a small business owner's perspective, I would say, there are huge developmental processes that's taking place and will be taking even more places in the nearest future. And this means opportunities for growth for anyone who can manage these opportunities, so really better growth opportunities in a growing economy.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by highland(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
The world will beta without Nigeria, but the world without you and me cannot be beta.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by deco2come: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
Without Nigeria the world will still be moving on. Nigeria is just like any other country.  Ok picture it this way
Without Britian ------ Maybe there won't be anything called Nigeria.Besides Africans and Asians won't have suffered too much.

Without China-----maybe there won't too much hazard/fake products in the market.

Without USA ------ maybe  there won't be too much propaganda.

Without Germany ------  maybe a lot of Jews will still know what the love of a father is

Without Japan ------- maybe some Chinese will still be living today.

And some the list goes on.

Any country in this world has their good side and their bad side or something good and bad to offer. Such is life
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by daywatcher: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
what about a world without Naija?
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
A world without Naija? mmmmm Cameroonians will definitely not recieve
tetiary education. Thank God Naija is.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by mallorca(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by daywatcher: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Leave it as failed or try to make it better?
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Otunbakay(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Without Nigeria, her citizens and indeed the world at large would've been better off. But without the geopolitical landscape refered to as 'Nigeria' the inhabitant/indigenes of the various region would not 've been in existence and the world at large would've been the looser and definately not be the same as it is today.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by BigMeat2: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
a world without nigeria will be incomplete
for good or bad news,we're the salt of the world.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by samayas(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
Without 9ja.phones wouldn't av true tones, without 9ja,
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by ibrahiem(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
its like having GEJ without OBJ
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by crackhouse(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
A world without naija simply means there will be no bad news for BBC and al jazeera again.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by crackhouse(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Without Nigeria there will be serious unemployment in china. Rate of production of fake materials will drop.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Slimsmith(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
it is pathetic when pple who are suppose to know better display their ignorance.nairaland is supposed to be the best nigerian forum online that any foreign will expect the best of us.if nigeria does not exist then the franchise market would be the loser;try find out why kfc jumped into nigeria 150million people is not a small market.also see the hotels opening like redeem churches and their are all smiling to the banks ask eko hotel.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by DonChimax(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
Even GOD is intrested and in love with Nigeria talkless of the world.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by babeface3: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
If as a ship Nigeria drowns on River Benue, the world has lost nothing! grin
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Koolking(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
her controversies are worth reckoning. They shape the world
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Revolva(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
Men the world wil stil be same currupted, abi na naija bring curruption, it has been existing, ever since around Bleep the poster
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by CGKing(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
Really dont know. But what i do know is that if u remove Nigeria, what remain of the world's problems will be terrorism, pirates, earthquakes and tsunamis.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
YES.
Nigeria is one of Britain's worst inventions,

without Nigeria
there would be Yorubaland,
there would be Biafra,

and then there would be the North

Tell me HOW that could not be a good thing.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by sheyguy: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2011
Without Nigeria, Ghana would be Cameroun would be Africas football giant.
We all would probably be better off economically by now but it will be nothing compared to "a Nigeria in the future".

Thank you.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 25, 2011
I have imagined the world without Nigeria.

Every damn day.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by Agybabe(f): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2011
Oh God, please make Nigerians stop criticising their fatherland. Make us realise we are the ones that are to be blamed or praised for the situation of this country. For every creation there is a purpose, thank you because you have purpose for our country. Also make people to be more optimistic than being pessimistic. For in Jesus most precious and mighty name i pray. AMEN! (say a bigger AMEN). 9ja my beloved land. I love you.
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by nairapark: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2011
I think non-Nigerians are in the best position to answer this question.

What impact has Nigeria (Nigerians) made on them?

grin
Re: Did You Ever Imagined The World Without Nigeria? by nedu2000(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2011
Without nigeria there won't be NAIRALAND!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. / Moved Back To Nigeria.. Miss The States..help Me / Help I Need Cuban Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.