Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo (15560 Views)

Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack / Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Miracle2020: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
The useless Achimugu that keyamo use to lie against Atiku.
I thought keyamo swear that he will sue Atiku.
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Winters23: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
AareGaa:

Nothing like sell out.
No permanent enemy or friend in politics.

If APC gives Atiku ticket to run in 2027, he will cross carpet.

Clearly I said in the mafia world, not politics
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Kukutente23: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
yarimo:
Developers still in erosion village believing democracy is all about insults and hate
The joke is actually on folks like you who believed his story.
It turns out he was actually carrying out an hatchet job for which he has been handsomely rewarded
You that sit here all day shouting Jagaban, your reward is more suffering
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by yarimo(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The last time I checked, democracy is not all about blind following and suspending one's IQ for politician but all about patriotism and holding our leaders accountable.
Go and re check democracy is not about insults, fake news and defamations
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by jorili7437: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
I provide marketing services to business looking to take their sales to next level. As a digital Creator, I can Craft a good graphics and video content describing your product service (sample works available).
With my years of experience, I conduct audience research with some premium google tools and use demographic data for ideation of ads copy.
This proven strategy has helped me take small business to next level through social media marketing.

Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by ufuosman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na hustle all of them dey
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by shinealight(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Friends should advise the former VP to be careful before pointing a finger at someone else lest his other four fingers be chopped off by his former Principal who is watching attentively! grin grin grin
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by babyfaceafrica: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
You don't know the whole story

Nobody cares about the full story, politcians are all the same

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by DMerciful(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
You insult more than anyone on nairaland.

I don't know why you appear to be ignorant of the insults you dish out constantly.

A neutral observer who reads your comments will shake his head
yarimo:
Developers still in erosion village believing democracy is all about insults and hate
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by DMerciful(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
That's why Nigeria is where it is. Nigerians don't necessarily care about anything including Nigeria itself
babyfaceafrica:

Nobody cares about the full story, politcians are all the same
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Cubox: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Toluwanise247:
You can’t hate forever….

You've never met an erosion developer from the barren region.

Hatred is in their DNA.
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
You insult more than anyone on nairaland.

I don't know why you appear to be ignorant of the insults you dish out constantly.

A neutral observer who reads your comments will shake his head
oya show me my insults in nairaland
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Zandena(f): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Achimugu yana cin mugu!
That's why i don't have any iota of trust in Nigerian journalists. The first and last thing on their minds is benefit and not nation building.
Achimugu kaci mugu but it kills faster!
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Exceed15: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Man must chop o
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by seguno2: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Abalado:
This is not a news nau,even Keyamon was following someone else before he became Tinubu dog too

Hmm truth is wicked, but it is what it is.
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Anny69: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
You better carry your insanity away from my mentions, dumbass.
Nairalander248:
Sai... Not surprising

Just like Cococandy and Anny69, moving from one person to another no loyalty again.
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Funflipper: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Klington:
People that are slaves to their selfish interest.

Expect nothing from them.

So if keyamo offers you an appointment tomorrow you will turn it down right?
Re: Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo by Funflipper: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Zandena:
Achimugu yana cin mugu!
That's why i don't have any iota of trust in Nigerian journalists. The first and last thing on their minds is benefit and not nation building.
Achimugu kaci mugu but it kills faster!

It is a Nigerian thing and not just journalists. 99.9% of Nigerians don't give a hoot about the nation but themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders / Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.