Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? (1308 Views)

2023: I Hope Nigerian Christians Can Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? by BigIyanga: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
I hope our useless and greedy Christian leaders are watching how our Israeli brothers are dealing with terrorists??

Jesus wont save Nigerian Christians, only strength and unity will save us from Muslims who are mostly belligerents and agressive (I dont want to use terrorists but we all know what they are).

We need to put our money, intellect, and network to good use to deter and repel Islamic terrorism.

We have suffered enough in Nigeria because we are soft. Enough with the fleecing of Christians and making us soft targets for terrorists!!!

I dont go to church anymore because all they preach about is prosperity and meekness. We are in constant danger and we need to tweak our Christian doctrines given the dangerous society we are with a sizeable number of muslims.

Muslims are rebels and you cant be easy or soft with them. They only recognize violence and force.

I hope we learn how to defend ourselves against terrorists. Enough is enough.
Keep living delusional sahara desert of fantasy
Israelis are neither your brethren nor Christians

1 Like

Re: I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? by socialmediaman: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
BiafraInc:

The same you and your ilk will come back here to blame Simon Ekpa for doing exactly what you are preaching here. That's why people like me laugh at all you cesspit morons that blame IPOB and Simon Ekpa when they are dealing mercilessly with those terrorists from futa jalon in your cesspit army uniforms.

Ordering traders and businessmen in a struggling economy to sit at home doesn’t help someone’s cause.

History tells us that people from the SE value freedom of information, movement, and choice, and messing with that freedom will put you in an odd place with them
Re: I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? by Rostikol: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I have never blamed IPOB before. I am not igbo so i am not very concerned.

IPOB just needs to be strategic and more tactical in their decision making.

I pray Igbos sort themselves out. I trust them though since they are mostly Christians.

You sound like a complete, utter idiot and Christian fanatic. Christians have slaughtered 10 times more people on this Earth than Muslims.

The Inquisition, the Crusades, the Slave trade, the colonial conquests and massacres of countless millions including your own direct ancestors.

It was Christians who invaded the great Benin City, described by 16th century Dutch and Portuguese visitors as being among the best planned, most beautiful cities on Earth.

The British Christians in 1897 invaded, looted, and burned down the entire city, killing thousands of innocent people. Today, the treasures they stole are proudly displayed in British museums!

It was Christians who created the modern African nations with zero consideration for ethnic boundaries or compatibility, leading to civil war and disunity among many African nations.

They did this out of greed and racism, and a desire to exploit Africans for their resources.

Christians attacked and destroyed Libya, whose leader was determined to help free Africa from imperialists. They killed the leader, Ghadaffi.

Christians destroyed Iraq and killed its leader, Sadaam Hussein, after lying to the world that he possessed nuclear and chemical weapons he was readying to use. After the invasion, it was found to be pure lies.

Meanwhile, 2 million innocent Iraqis were killed, and NOT ONE CHRISTIAN has ever been held to account for the slaughter.

Muslims are basically reacting to the gross destruction and distortion of society and nations worldwide caused by Christians in history.

The TWO imported religions are USELESS for Africa, and the sooner we ditch them and return to an updated form of our TRADITIONAL SPIRITUALITY, the better for us all.
Re: I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? by NinjaMetahuman: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Another ediotic ignorant post from a typical Nigerian Christian.

Isreal is a Jewish state and the main religion is Judaism. Which means they are followers of Moses.

Moses law allows eye for an eye. Infact it encourages eye for eye.

Christians don't follow law of Moses but Christ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: How To Start A Revolution.. / My Brother Wants To Kill Us / Blown Up Oil Facility Threathing Ijaw Communities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.