Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Brother Wants To Kill Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Wants To Kill Us (1296 Views)

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wants To Kill Us by mannasseh(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17
My younger brother has been a torn in our flesh, he is 24 yrs and choose too do nothing with his life. He brought so much shame and disgrace to our lives that we had to leave our former area to a new area. After committing some atrocities in our former area and in the village, he ran to lagos and last month came back to our new apartment.

He sold our fridge, Tv, pots, bag of rice, broke into my moms shop and sold most of her wrappers, stole, went to the village took out the windows and sold alot of wickedness.

Now he came to this new apartment and broke into the room we locked and has taken out the laptops and phones we kept there.

Pls i beg you in the name of God, if you are a military man in P.H pls come to our help, we need to teach him a lesson and he has to leave the house, he is 24 years already
Please i am on my kneels begging, my father has high blood pressure already because of him, my mother nows sells pure water and mineral because he sold off all her wrappers in the shop.. i am begging pls
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Zwooks: 5:01pm On Apr 17
Do not attack him.with the heat he is using to committ atrocities lest you mistakenly inflict injury on him. Summon a family meeting to chart a course forward towards straightening him
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by mannasseh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17
Zwooks:
Do not attack him.with the heat he is using to committ atrocities lest you mistakenly inflict injury on him. Summon a family meeting to chart a course forward towards straightening him

Family meeting won't work, we've done that several times. Even had one on Sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Fisiryorh(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17
Go drop am with Nigerian Navy for two weeks…Thank me later

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by festacman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17
He is using your state of helplessness to intimidate you. Be wicked to him too. Report the cases of theft to the police and jail him or better still use the military to chase him out of town. Nonsense!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Zwooks: 5:10pm On Apr 17
mannasseh:

Family meeting won't work, we've done that several times. Even had one on Sunday

Thats because you all did not draw up line of action. Find a trainer, throw him there to go learn hand work. That means an additional hand to beat him and instil discipline and an additional authority to enforce on him. Then find a church and you all go to church. You have all thrown God behind the curtain thats why he has grown into a monster. He needs the word of God to be reshaped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by immortalcrown(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17
Hmmm!

Did any of your parents live that kind of youthful life? If no, I suggest a DNA test first to ensure that your family is not suffering in vain. But your mother might not like this idea.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Hezzyluv: 5:19pm On Apr 17
I think your mom or dad pampered him (spoiled him) while he was growing.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Grinhect: 5:19pm On Apr 17
Fisiryorh:

OP follow this advice

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by SalamRushdie: 5:19pm On Apr 17
I suspect your dad used to be a civil servant

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Lance008(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17
Odin don posses am
He don join cult
Na uselessness Dey he body

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Abee79(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17
Pray for him.
Lock him up.
Pray for him.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by successmatters(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17
Involve the police immediately, make sure he goes to jail for the theft of the wrappers. Its not usually a simple matter, but you people will defeat him I'm the end.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17
Fisiryorh:
Let the beat the fagoty bastardzzz blue black
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by clockwisereport: 5:57pm On Apr 17
Ur bro don join cult. If he lives long, he will be a high ranking politician, else he will die like a rat in a cult war.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Hedonisco: 6:07pm On Apr 17
SalamRushdie:

I'd like to know the interesting idea behind this idea.

As someone who knows a number of civil service 'children' in the Areas/Zones of Abuja, we may be onto something here.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17
Kill him and throw his body in a river filled with crocodiles. They should feed on his carcass since he has chosen to be useless and tormenting the family. lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by SalamRushdie: 6:18pm On Apr 17
Hedonisco:

I'd like to know the interesting idea behind this idea.

As someone who knows a number of civil service 'children' in the Areas/Zones of Abuja, we may be onto something here.

I have noticed it's only children of civil servant that usually have this sort of self destructive behavior ,it's something I have really watched for a while

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by 1Sharon(f): 6:29pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

Did any of your parents live that kind of youthful life? If no, I suggest a DNA test first but your mother might not like the idea.

😂

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Smitaro100(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17
If una investigate am well now na cup in go dey nak so para dey in body always na so most broke dice men dey do, na to follow am up with iron hand since in no won get sense before in graduate o.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by michlins(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17
mannasseh:
My younger brother has been a torn in our flesh, he is 24 yrs and choose too do nothing with his life. He brought so much shame and disgrace to our lives that we had to leave our former area to a new area. After committing some atrocities in our former area and in the village, he ran to lagos and last month came back to our new apartment.

He sold our fridge, Tv, pots, bag of rice, broke into my moms shop and sold most of her wrappers, stole, went to the village took out the windows and sold alot of wickedness.

Now he came to this new apartment and broke into the room we locked and has taken out the laptops and phones we kept there.

Pls i beg you in the name of God, if you are a military man in P.H pls come to our help, we need to teach him a lesson and he has to leave the house, he is 24 years already
Please i am on my kneels begging, my father has high blood pressure already because of him, my mother nows sells pure water and mineral because he sold off all her wrappers in the shop.. i am begging pls
you don't know police station, arrest and prosecute him.

You don't want to do that because you want to follow shortcut and that's what brought you here
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by jaszplus12(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17
Fisiryorh:
Shikenan!
With specific instructions that toilet bathroom and kitchen should be places he's to wash daily for that period.
Then after two weeks to sign undertaken of good behavior.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by omowolewa: 7:17pm On Apr 17
No need begging, go to their office
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by FreeStuffsNG: 7:29pm On Apr 17
Petition the police, ministry of Justice and Youth affairs. If you don't, you all will soon be accused of conspiracy leading to his alleged crime.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by tommy589(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17
Indulgence is what led to this. Your son is disturbing your existence and you are still tolerating him,what is the work of police and prison

A troublesome child like this is as good as dead to the parent,even if he is the only child. I am yet to see where a living child is buried with the dead parent. If a childless person dies,neighbors or government will arrange the burial, hence the stench makes the neighborhood unbearable to stay

Better to live a long happy life without him
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by AcadaWriter: 9:11pm On Apr 17
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by kokoA(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17
Una for don use am do money tey tey.. what's the point of having a troublesome child when you are not a rich man? undecided
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Obainoman6: 9:30pm On Apr 17
Op u are not telling us the truth, what did you guys did to him that led him to do this, i cannot believe you until i hear his own part of the story.
I know you are lying while trying to play the victim card.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by nnewsnjobs: 9:45pm On Apr 17
You are looking for nairaland military, so no military barracks new you that you can go.

This is how you people manage to spoil the boy.

Enjoy your spoil.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by BigYash: 9:48pm On Apr 17
He don join those ph wider group.. Go barrack ,make them come pick and teach am small lesson.. He won’t try such again

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Peakdesign23(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17
look for navy/Army to adjust his thinking facility.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:39pm On Apr 17
mannasseh:

And you're not even ashamed of coming here to look for solution. What do you want us to do now? You have police, and other security agencies that can help cool his head off but you're here crying more than a baby. Abeg shift!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rising Price Of Oil And Nigerian Budget 2006 / Political Killings! whos next? / Why Have We All Neglected The Grass Root?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.