Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Value Of A University Paper Certificate In US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Value Of A University Paper Certificate In US (208 Views)

What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Value Of A University Paper Certificate In US by axponline: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
I applied for job here in the US and got it. They asked for my credentials and I submitted Unilag degree certificate.
They said they don't accept degree certificate as proof. They actually called Unilag and asked confirmation that I attended Unilad and also for my transcript before they allowed me start work.

So all those shouting certificate forgery etc, In the US the paper certificate is not accepted as proof.

Instead of asking where did BAT get the paper from, the question should be BAT, since you gave us this paper, let us call the school and verify that you actually attended.

I hope this helps some folks.
PS
Not a mainline BAT supported.
Re: Value Of A University Paper Certificate In US by Jostoman: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
We are not ready to talk about it again

1 Like

Re: Value Of A University Paper Certificate In US by Lastmankc(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
You're mad.It is not easy defending the urinating machine.I don't jealous you guys.You job is very tedious.

1 Like

Re: Value Of A University Paper Certificate In US by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
axponline:
I applied for job here in the US and got it. They asked for my credentials and I submitted Unilag degree certificate.
They said they don't accept degree certificate as proof. They actually called Unilag and asked confirmation that I attended Unilad and also for my transcript before they allowed me start work.

So all those shouting certificate forgery etc, In the US the paper certificate is not accepted as proof.

Instead of asking where did BAT get the paper from, the question should be BAT, since you gave us this paper, let us call the school and verify that you actually attended.

I hope this helps some folks.
PS
Not a mainline BAT supported.

(1) (Reply)

The Audacity / VP Shettima, Abiodun, Hamzat Join Wema Bank DMD At Agbara Business Roundtable / Lawmakers N160m Exotic Cars: This Administration Has Failed Nigerians -fadojoe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.