Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! (40058 Views)

11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by iamjavadem(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
You don't understand English. Please where did CSU use the words forgery in their statement. Sore loser.
Johnrake69:
These lawyers are so funny. So forgery that has been proven on a black and white is what Nigerians shouldn’t talk about. I read that deposition and it’s so clear we’re dealing with forgery. The idiots talking about 3rd party vendors never read that deposition. The original certificate is still with CSU and was never picked up so where is the vendor narrative coming from?

Then we should wait for Supreme Court to tell us if there’s forgery or not.

Nigeria is doomed, clearly from the recent development. Only the content of the student record is is more than enough reason for Tinubu to tender a resignation. Progressive societies have seen their leader resign for a little error as using a personal email for official government work.

3 different date of births was uncovered during this discovery.

1952 according to Inec record, 1954 according to CSU record , and 1955 according to Tinubu’s application letter.

Claim that he attended Lagos government college in 1970 while the school was established in 1974 portrays Tinubu as a career criminal. Then there’s the issue of whether or not the $460K forfeiture is criminal or civil? Like did this man put a spell on all Nigerians?

Like what is wrong with us?

People that should know better have all betrayed their conscience because of greed for money.

Even if we’re the lone voice we will continue to talk about it for posterity sake.

If you’re looking at building wealth in Nigeria avoid the Naira as much as possible because there’s no bottom yet. Use the naira to buy machinery or land or worst case scenario buy Bitcoin because every economy is driven by hope, rule of law and strong public institutions and none is present in today’s Nigeria. Nigeria is both hopeless and helpless.

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Phantom233: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Same supreme court that the US has banned several of it's members from entering the states due to nepotistic judgements.
Same supreme court that made Akpabio and lawan to become senators even When they didn't buy the nomination forms? There's nothing the supreme court will say against their paymasters no matter the evidence brought against him.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by akin33(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
If we expressing our opinion on an issue has become unlawful, where is our freedom of speech in democratic government? Or we call this regime militacracy. Matters are being debated on Nigeria media houses because the it is Nigeria issue. Secondly, the people have loss hope in judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Teeklef(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
BigYash:
Oga beer parlor gist, go and read page 26 of the deposition on your principal's case, made available for everyone. Stop deceiving yourself and running from the truth oga. You have not even answered my question, and you are there talking about the confused Reno... Even Reno knows he is confused.. Let Atiku give him bread this evening, this same night you will see him attacking Tinubu ,like he did before elections.. People I don't take serious in this politics issues includes,FFK ,Reno,Keyamo and the rest of you,mandate standers.. Very anyhow set of people,working against the growth of Nigeria. Imagine your principal retuning subsidy, and fuel is still same price ,as at when he said the subsidy was removed.. You are there still supporting rubbish..Shay una get sense like this ?
Oga leave epistle. Go and claim your $100,000 since you have read page 26 and other pages.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by onuman: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mosba:

There is nothing like the turn of Igbo, it's turn of whoever won in the election

Happy that Tinubu has eventually cancelled zoning/Rotation of the presidency between Nigeria's regions.
The skewed and lopsided political structure of 36 states and Abuja which has 20 states in the old Northern region but only 17 states in the two old southern regions, as created by northern military dictators, consigned right to win Nigeria's presidential election only to northern presidential candidates. I assume you can see beyond the nose.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by stepaside1: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
It is good Olisa Agbakogba SAN has come to his senses. He did something similar by arguing the ridiculous 25% FCT on TV. He has now seen the light
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by stepaside1: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
ganisucks:

Ayo Maero-Ese is not biased. Don't taint her reputation.
Says who? She is biased as most of her colleagues. It is only Reuben Abati that has the deep knowledge and maturity to address issues logically without emotions and youthful exuberance exhibited by those Arise News anchors
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by skj1377(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Easterners learn to say IPOB. The madness of IPOB should stop now
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by ScamDemicEra: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jessyjeff:
The lizard people have taken over Nigeria. Unfortunately, many Nigerians do not understand what's going on.

It might be too late before folks understand what's happening in the country now, and how it is tied to the future of Nigeria.

You are wide awake, while majority are snoring. I wish there are many more awake. May OLODUMARE hasten the expiry date.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Afamed: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
How do I convince zombies who believed President Buhari was cloned that CSU confirmed on many occasions that President Tinubu graduated from their university ?
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Fcwilly: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Am even ashamed of you sir.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Henrychino(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.... shameless APC government
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by ufotunang: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
You are not serious...but when tinubu removed subsidy from fuel and brought poverty hunger hardship suffering on nigerians without anything to cushion the hardship you did not talk or talk against the federal government you kept quiet...now this matter is affecting tinubu and your party it's now you can talk out because it's affecting your party. .you are selfish
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Deogratiasfx: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Which supreme court? The one that is at the mercy of the president? Or another one? Let the people enjoy the talk abeg. Or they also want to take that one from us? I know nothing will come out of this thing.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Larryndelaw: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
When the Supreme Court is forced to sack Amoda, he will not be recognized as former president
Just dey play
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Fashionista01(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnrake69:
These lawyers are so funny. So forgery that has been proven on a black and white is what Nigerians shouldn’t talk about. I read that deposition and it’s so clear we’re dealing with forgery. The idiots talking about 3rd party vendors never read that deposition. The original certificate is still with CSU and was never picked up so where is the vendor narrative coming from?

Nigeria is doomed, clearly from the recent development. Only the content of the student record is is more than enough reason for Tinubu to tender a resignation. Progressive societies have seen their leader resign for a little error as using a personal email for official government work.

1952 according to Inec record, 1954 according to CSU record , and 1955 according to Tinubu’s application letter.

Claim that he attended Lagos government college in 1970 while the school was established in 1974 portrays Tinubu as a career criminal. Then there’s the issue of whether or not the $460K forfeiture is criminal or civil? Like did this man put a spell on all Nigerians?

People that should know better have all betrayed their conscience because of greed for money.

Even if we’re the lone voice we will continue to talk about it for posterity sake.

If you’re looking at building wealth in Nigeria avoid the Naira as much as possible because there’s no bottom yet. Use the naira to buy machinery or land or worst case scenario buy Bitcoin because every economy is driven by hope, rule of law and strong public institutions and none is present in today’s Nigeria. Nigeria is both hopeless and helpless.

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck.
They know they did not win the election. They shouted go to court because they have bought the judiciary. Now they want us to wait for the supreme court to decide on their behalf. But they will not succeed because the whole world is on this case.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by seunlayi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
What rubbish is this mumu saying?

The issue is that the druglord Iis fraudulent .
Image he keeps changing his age & details on Wikipedia.

: THE LYING FRAUDSTER CALLED YEKINI AMODA SANGODELE aka BOLA TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL
How come 71yrs, this man was far older than Ajimobi that died at over 70yrs of age

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by 2BabaNairaland: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
akin33:
If we expressing our opinion on an issue has become unlawful, where is our freedom of speech in democratic government? Or we call this regime militacracy. Matters are being debated on Nigeria media houses because the it is Nigeria issue. Secondly, the people have loss hope in judiciary.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by 2BabaNairaland: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2023

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck

*Copied and Modified

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Gohs: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jessyjeff:
Well, i get my inspirations from The Why Files. I don't know any wannabe footballer that says anything about The Lizard people.

Believe it or not, they are some Lizard people amongst Nigerian politicians.

Can you explain more please. . .

I know BAT is not an ordinary human being.
Can you share your knowledge with us?
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by walade(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Let the nattering nit.wits continue to wail. They wailed for 8 years and will still wail for another 8years. Those who believe that an old man was cloned and replaced to rule over the the country, should not be taken seriously. They have not gotten over the pain of losing thrice.

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by ezewealth(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnrake69:

I swear Nigerians are doomed.
Even our media outlets, if you see how they debating thing that is crystal clear. Use nairaland for an example. In case of naira, I thank my God, I am a bizness man. I don't even want to hold dey useless naira for hand
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by DDYLO: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
As far as the Tinubu forgery matter is concerned, anybody supporting obtaining a GCE A-LEVEL from a non existent school, not having a primary or secondary school certificate, refusing to collect his original certificate from CSU and went ahead to forge the certificate and submit same to INEC, insisting that it's "emilokan" through grapping and running away with power(votes) has fallen under a spell
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
AGBADO SUPREME COURT MATTER NOR CONSINE ME O.
After seeing how real courts operate in the sane climates, who wants to listen to some filthy, geriatric, judicial-hookers in Nigeria showcase the latest 'rafia wig' in town? cheesy

Even TIEFNUBU does not consine me...I don wash my hand comot. . . now we all know what he truly is.
I always wondered why he was sooooooooooooo LOCAL in thoughts, words and deeds.
HE NEVER ATTENDED PRIMARY, SECONDARY OR UNIVERSITY. . . NEVER GRADUATED. . . Puzzle solved! cheesy

My main concern is this CSU. . . . AND THE MAGNITUDE OF COMPLICITY that is unarvelling daily.

No wonder TIEFNUBU and his lawyers were jumping all over the USA. . . .to block this and block that. . . .while screaming 'WE HAVE NOTTHING TO HIDE'. cheesy

How could they get tangled with a dark fellow like TIEFNUBU? grin

ALL EYES ON CRIMINAL STATE UNIVERSITY. . . . cheesy
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Timmi: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
ganisucks:
Please finish this statement for me.

What money cannot buy...

Presidensee has run out of people to argue for them. Even Uncle Soyinka don tire. 😆😅🤣😂

No wonder your name sucks. As Obizombies that you are, common sense is no longer common to your group.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Larryndelaw: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
When the Supreme Court is forced to sack Amoda, he will not be recognized as former president
I thought you people have started another FBI propaganda. When dey catch u a for one side, una go start another ranting on the internet
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Larryndelaw: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
2BabaNairaland:

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck

*Copied and Modified
Why crying mirror than the bereaved
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Shikena(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
What rubbish is this mumu saying?

The issue is that the druglord Iis fraudulent .
Image he keeps changing his age & details on Wikipedia.

: THE LYING FRAUDSTER CALLED YEKINI AMODA SANGODELE aka BOLA TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL

This one dey quote Wikipedia come dey feel like professor grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Bubu4Sea: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Shikena:

This one dey quote Wikipedia come dey feel like professor grin grin grin grin grin
Bros but I sharp pass una former president now grin
Who knows with this one, if he even went to school sef. angry

seunlayi:

How come 71yrs, this man was far older than Ajimobi that died at over 70yrs of age
True talk
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Shikena(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Well, at least you rose to become the president of your own bedroom.

Bubu4Sea:

Bros but I sharp pass una former president now grin
Who knows with this one, if he even went to school sef. angry

True talk

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by DMerciful(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2023
FBI is surely coming. That would be damaging
Larryndelaw:
I thought you people have started another FBI propaganda. When dey catch u a for one side, una go start another ranting on the internet
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Bubu4Sea: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Shikena:
Well, at least you rose to become the president of your own bedroom.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola / Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.