Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID (3356 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Bendeco2020: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Too many wahala for tinubu angry
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Bliss52: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
IDENNAA:

Keep quiet nwokem! We dont want to read your propaganda

Shut the hell up

Propaganda or not Obi will never be President

Take that to the bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Jogs1900: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Till date he refused to tender his Bsc and Phd
Na politicians go finish this country.They are not consistent at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Bliss52: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Na politicians go finish this country.They are not consistent at all.

Even Obi submitted GCE

All of them are the same, including Buhari that submitted Avidavit

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Ofunaofu: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
paramakina202:
Tinubu will rush to Oluwole third part vendor and print CSU student ID card and his online zomBs will defend it.

Please, don't mind those agbadorians

Have you noticed that non of them is even talking Tinubu being the first man on earth to have an anticipatory certificate from Government college lagos of 1970 when the said school where the certificate emanated from came into existence four years after in 1974
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by OkCornel(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Jonathan, GCE?!
A PhD holder
Shey you whine Nairaland backend servers?!

I saw what you did there grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by tishbite42: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:

I saw what you did there grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by rinzaugustine: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is a certified criminal but Bubu is the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence.
exactly, sadly those are same people that removed performing Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by 49cents(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

All the long shalaye on someone wey no send you

Someone whose son is enjoying Private Jet to a game of horse Polo

Well let me explain electoral law for you

Requirements of a Presidential Aspirant

1: They are a citizen of Nigeria by birth; Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Nigerian wether Lagos or Osun

2: They have attained the age of 35 years (40 before 2018); Tinubu is 70

3: They are a member of a political party and are sponsored by that political party; Tinubu is APC chieftain

4: They have been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent... According to your own write up, Tinubu not only got education upto School Certificate level... Chicago State University Registrar confirmed him to be a student

try harder...even your fellow agbado eaters didnt find your lame attempt to spin the reality consoling

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Jogs1900: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Even Obi submitted GCE

All of them are the same, including Buhari that submitted Avidavit
Na wa oooh..

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Creamypie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tilimpoo fake result plus bad economy go better for me and my family
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:
Tinubu lied in an affidavit that he is a CPA (certified public accountant). This is USA’s equivalent of ICAN.

No wonder he claimed Deloitte paid him $850,000 as bonus sometime in the 80s. An amount even
Directors in Deloitte do not earn as bonus today!

The lies are getting too much abeg, I’m pissed.

This is interesting. But how are you sure I'll Illinois is a participating state
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by OkCornel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

This is interesting. But how are you sure I'll Illinois is a participating state

It’s like asking if Kwara state is a participating state under ICAN.

This is a nationwide certification for chartered accountants in the United States.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
emkz:
At some point, we all have to agree that this is getting ridiculous.

David Hundeyin is a superficial investigator.

He always investigates things half way and let hare-brained people draw foolish conclusions.

For example, he started an investigation that Tinubu did not attend Chigaco State University (CSU). He then said he attended, but it was female. He now said FBI has 70,000 pages of indicting materials on Tinubu.

How come only Hundeyin knows these things?

How come no one else corroborated his conspiracy?

He said Tinubu was a drug lord. Why didn't he carry out an interview with the so-called FBI investigator who investigated Tinubu?

In his Arise News interview with Abati just before the elections, he was questioned that there was a letter from the state department saying Tinubu was never convicted. Hundeyin said it was because the IG did not ask the right questions. That "there must have been some sort of an indictment".

If Hundeyin is the basis of what some of you use to argue, your intelligence has been assaulted. You prove you cannot think for yourself.

Let's go back to the Guinea citizenship matter. As an investigator, why did Hundeyin not tell us when the citizenship was acquired? If many of you accept that Tinubu forged a certificate even when the school has not confirmed same, why do you believe he could not have forged a Guinean passport?

Same Hundeyin boasted he stopped a war!

Haba!!

My submission is that Hundeyin can only thrive in a society where there are idiots. Same way pastors thrive because many people submit their thinking faculty to them!

What is the meaning of CSU investigating how Tinubu did not have a student card? Is this the next exciting thing we should follow?

While you are sheepishly following Hundeyin, remember he supported Peter Obi and his views are already not objective.

I support Tinubu, and my views are not objective either. Draw what you may from my submission, but never allow anyone think for you.
Let me help you. Your writeup is trash. You can believe pm news but you don't want others to believe David.
How does that make sense
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Till date he refused to tender his Bsc and Phd
Keep quiet and stop telling lies. Jonathan submitted his PhD certificate to INEC.
You just picked an headline and telling lies with it. I'm sure you're also one of those who claim Obi tells lies
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Swiftgrp: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by emkz: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

Let me help you. Your writeup is trash. You can believe pm news but you don't want others to believe David.
How does that make sense

If you read with understanding, you'd see that I asked everyone to think for himself.

Try. I know it is hard.

Just try.

If my writeup is trash, you reading it must be trashy!
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:

It’s like asking if Kwara state is a participating state under ICAN.

This is a nationwide certification for chartered accountants in the United States.
I'm just leaving space for benefit of doubt. The website says some people could be left out of they obtained their licence before 2006. So, it's possible he's among those left out because of that.
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by OkCornel(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

I'm just leaving space for benefit of doubt. The website says some people could be left out of they obtained their licence before 2006. So, it's possible he's among those left out because of that.

Ok, that’s helpful to know. Thanks for this.

Just to confirm, Illinois is also a participating state.

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Nice2023(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Taylor92:
Wait ooo

Tinubu no get ID too?

Haaaaa

How many things I wan defend like this

I go dump Tinubu ooo

U will soon develop mental problem.
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
emkz:

If you read with understanding, you'd see that I asked everyone to think for himself.

Try. I know it is hard.

Just try.

If my writeup is trash, you reading it must be trashy!
Did you think for yourself before you asked others to think for themselves? If you did, your first concern should be the fact that Tinubu claimed Govt college Lagos in 1970 when the school did not exist. He could have fooled SouthWest College who are not familiar with Nigeria, but should he fool you as well?
The next thing should be why he has not come out to explain himself to Nigerians whom he owes such duty but is instead sending spin doctors like you to pour perfume on the mess he made in public.
So think for yourself first before you ask others to think

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by wrongnumber: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

All the long shalaye on someone wey no send you

Someone whose son is enjoying Private Jet to a game of horse Polo

Well let me explain electoral law for you

Requirements of a Presidential Aspirant

1: They are a citizen of Nigeria by birth; Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Nigerian wether Lagos or Osun

2: They have attained the age of 35 years (40 before 2018); Tinubu is 70

3: They are a member of a political party and are sponsored by that political party; Tinubu is APC chieftain

4: They have been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent... According to your own write up, Tinubu not only got education upto School Certificate level... Chicago State University Registrar confirmed him to be a student

I can confirm that you have wasted your parents money and efforts to have education.

No pun intended
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, that’s helpful to know. Thanks for this.

Just to confirm, Illinois is also a participating state.

Yeah i checked it. But there's a footnote about illinois.
Like i said, it's better to err on the side of caution by foreclosing all possibilities instead of just rushing to town and looking like an hater
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by emkz: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

Did you think for yourself before you asked others to think for themselves? If you did, your first concern should be the fact that Tinubu claimed Govt college Lagos in 1970 when the school did not exist. He could have fooled SouthWest College who are not familiar with Nigeria, but should he fool you as well?
The next thing should be why he has not come out to explain himself to Nigerians whom he owes such duty but is instead sending spin doctors like you to pour perfume on the mess he made in public.
So think for yourself first before you ask others to think

Unfortunately, I can't engage with low-quality human beings who do not know how to read.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Swiftgrp: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
emkz:

He always investigates things half way and let hare-brained people draw foolish conclusions.

For example, he started an investigation that Tinubu did not attend Chigaco State University (CSU). He then said he attended, but it was female. He now said FBI has 70,000 pages of indicting materials on Tinubu.

He said Tinubu was a drug lord. Why didn't he carry out an interview with the so-called FBI investigator who investigated Tinubu?

In his Arise News interview with Abati just before the elections, he was questioned that there was a letter from the state department saying Tinubu was never convicted. Hundeyin said it was because the IG did not ask the right questions. That "there must have been some sort of an indictment".

If Hundeyin is the basis of what some of you use to argue, your intelligence has been assaulted. You prove you cannot think for yourself.

Let's go back to the Guinea citizenship matter. As an investigator, why did Hundeyin not tell us when the citizenship was acquired? If many of you accept that Tinubu forged a certificate even when the school has not confirmed same, why do you believe he could not have forged a Guinean passport?

Haba!!

My submission is that Hundeyin can only thrive in a society where there are idiots. Same way pastors thrive because many people submit their thinking faculty to them!

What is the meaning of CSU investigating how Tinubu did not have a student card? Is this the next exciting thing we should follow?

While you are sheepishly following Hundeyin, remember he supported Peter Obi and his views are already not objective.

I support Tinubu, and my views are not objective either. Draw what you may from my submission, but never allow anyone think for you.
That dishonest "boy-man" called
David Hundeyin was EXPELLED from Oxford University this year for engaging in fraud and more along with his fellow male partner in crime who is also from Nigeria.

Yet this is the same dubious person that these morally bankrupt lemmings are leaning on for credible or accurate information.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by emkz: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Swiftgrp:

That dishonest "boy-man" called
David Hundeyin was EXPELLED from Oxford University this year for engaging in fraud and more along with his fellow male partner in crime who is also from Nigeria.

Yet this is the same dubious person that these morally bankrupt lemmings are leaning on for credible or accurate information.

Nigerians don't care about such stuff.

So long as he helps them amplify their needless hate, he'd be loved and worshipped even if he is the Devil's personal assistant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
emkz:

Unfortunately, I can't engage with low-quality human beings who do not know how to read.
Yeah. Go and engage with high quality Zombies instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by OkCornel(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yeah i checked it. But there's a footnote about illinois.
Like i said, it's better to err on the side of caution by foreclosing all possibilities instead of just rushing to town and looking like an hater

I’ve checked Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Public Accountancy Section.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/

No results either!

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:

I’ve checked Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Public Accountancy Section.

No results either!
Well, there you have it. You can either go to twitter with this and get more attention to it or get it on fp here for a start.
Tinubu has always been shady. It's why he's always been quick to kill bushfire about him before they gain ground.
In that same affidavit, he claimed he attended GCI and University of Chicago only to later claim he was misquoted.
An artful dodger per excellence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Rostikol: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
emkz:

Haba!!

You are intelligent, much unlike these dunderheads we have on Nairaland, led by the nose by dodgy characters of indeterminate origin like Simon Ekpa and David Hundeyin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by Kukutente23: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:

No results either!
emkz this dude is thinking for himself beyond David.
See what he found. What do you think?
Re: David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID by anonymous1759(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
emkz:

Haba!!

If you don’t want to live long engage yourself with headless Mop. I never had an ID card all through my school paid for it but didn’t collect it , does that make me an illegal student ?
This online noise making is the ripple effect of the disappointment CSU didn’t deny BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Will Never Progress / Rules And Regulations Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Sec, Isa / Shoprite Store In Ib Met Its Revenue Projection For 6 Months In Less Than 8weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.