Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack (20293 Views)

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by iamtardey: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
All this war sef
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Passionate888: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
grin
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel we all will die for you
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Riqueleme(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
Very good...

All Christians and lovers of peace support Israel..

I stand with Israel...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

God bless Israel
Isreal are not Christians Oga. Na Judaism ✡ them dey practice. It's only Arabs Christians we have in Isreal.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Topbale(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Day by day,one day Israel will collapse .and the most terrorism countries in the world will be collapse America ,Israel and France.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Badassniggga(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
To hell with EU and their Fvcking AIDS. UN should Give Palestinians their own country and be recognized globally and wish them well. This noise of AIDS every now and then is akin to 21st century prison being run by AIDS from EU. I won't be surprised if Austria has never donated one kobo to Palestinians as reported here. Every nonentity country just wan use the moment shine grin grin grin
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Herbiodun09: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

We don't care ..

You Muslim folks seem not to understand that we Christians don't like you Muslims..

Jews are more closer to Christians..

I rather be a Jew than be a Muslim...

You Muslims hate anything Christian...

Enemies of Muslims are our friends

The hate is mutual 😊

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by fred04(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Cassandraloius:
For God's sake they should come back to thier senses. Killing innocent souls including baby's is not the option.

Those babies will later become terrorist in the near future

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Olabode211: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nairaland christian and IPOB na 5/6
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Agugbadin: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Okay,there is some element of wisdom in this decision,because money may be used for building rockets to attack Israel.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by GEJDHERO: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:
I heard that Israelis in the United States are flying back to Israel to help finish off Gaza while the US is supplying aids to Israel.

What Hamas is doing in Palestine can be likened to what some separatists are doing in the East. You get into a fight you cannot win and innocent people will bear the brunt. In all this, the people are just helpless!
Exactly hamas has given ISRAEL a lee-way to destroy gaza
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Hussein035: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Hamas is a terrorist group and ain't a state actor but sadly their henious actions is getting support from state actors. The implications is grave on the Palestinian state.

Go and watch this before typing rubbish, your Israel are the real terrible criminal and Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foH3Zc82ZQ&pp=ygUXaG93IGlzcmFlbCB3YXMgY3JlYXRlZCA%3D

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by SonofGod231: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by SonofGod231: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
All this Gaza!!Gaza shit,I thought WW3 had begun. There's already brawling on going between Palestinian and Israeli supporters in London.
When will Russian launch their satan11 and when would America launch the minuteman111 let's end this once and for all.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by TUTU147: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
The HAMAS terrorist will collect their partnership and blessings from

FREESTUFFNG
LEGENDHERO
Seunmsg

all the Yoruba Muslim faithful that celebrated the Taliban and supported the killing by HAMAS. Also all Northerners that support Israeli deaths should donate themselves to HAMAS to fight ISRAEL.

IGBOs and BIAFRANs are solidly behind ISRAEL. Let that sink into the Skullz' of those that support HAMAS..FULANI HERDSMEN, BOKO HARAM but insult IPOB that waves only Flags and asked for referendum
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

Christians supporting their prosecutors! grin grin grin

Who told you Jews are Christians? They don't even believe in Christ and have never hidden their hate for Christians! You less than 3% in Israel behind Muslims.

So we should support Hamas abi? When the Hamas were on a Killin spree on Saturday, did they spare anyone? Did they ask of Religion background before killing? Sheybi they were shouting Allah Kubar, now Israel is pummelling them and you are trying to be smart by half....

I stand with Israel, Hamas Muslim terrorists must die

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by TUTU147: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Badassniggga:
To hell with EU and their Fvcking AIDS. UN should Give Palestinians their own country and be recognized globally and wish them well. This noise of AIDS every now and then is akin to 21st century prison being run by AIDS from EU. I won't be surprised if Austria has never donated one kobo to Palestinians as reported here. Every nonentity country just wan use the moment shine grin grin grin
But you are quick to call Biafra struggle a terrorist agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Topbale:
Day by day,one day Israel will collapse .and the most terrorism countries in the world will be collapse America ,Israel and France.

You can only cry for now. If e pain you, join Hamas in Gaza and help them fight Israel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Roger3D:
I am not closer to any bloody Jew

Bcus u r Abdul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Badassniggga:

Why did Palestine reject the two state solution in 1948, when Israel agreed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

Christians supporting their prosecutors! grin grin grin

Who told you Jews are Christians? They don't even believe in Christ and have never hidden their hate for Christians! You less than 3% in Israel behind Muslims.

I don't care .

Enemies of Muslims are my frds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Amaggedon: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Hamas is a terrorist group and ain't a state actor but sadly their henious actions is getting support from state actors. The implications is grave on the Palestinian state.
Lol hamas is none state actor , so why is the state allowing none state actor to set them up for onslaught?

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
Very good... All Christians and lovers of peace support Israel.. I stand with Israel... Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists. God bless Israel
Please stop spewing this bullsheet for Pete's sake! If members of your own family were caught in the crossfire, I bet you wouldn't be here spouting this rubbish pretending you believe in God. ! undecided
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Riqueleme:

Isreal are not Christians Oga. Na Judaism ✡ them dey practice. It's only Arabs Christians we have in Isreal.

I don't care Abdul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

I don't care .

Enemies of Muslims are my frds

Enemies of Muslims and Christians are your friends.

Do you know what Jews do to Christians in Israel? They spit on them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please stop spewing this bullsheet for Pete's sake! If members of your own family were caught in the crossfire, I bet you wouldn't be here spouting this rubbish pretending you believe in God. ! undecided

Abdul go and help Ur islamic terrorists brothers in Palestine
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by DeepSight(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
Very good...

All Christians and lovers of peace support Israel..

I stand with Israel...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

God bless Israel

You simply dont know history, that's all.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I rather become a Jew than become a Muslim...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
DeepSight:

You simply dont know history, that's all.

Okay abdul

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

I rather become a Jew than become a Muslim...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Jews don't welcome Blacks!

Even Ethiopian and American black Jews are being deported.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you what Jews do to Christians in Israel? They spit on them!

Keep crying Abdul...

No Christian will support head slammers...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Jews don't welcome Blacks!

Even Ethiopian and American black Jews are being deported.

Arabs don't like black Muslims....

They see black Muslims as slave..

They castrate black Muslims

They don't regard u guys as Muslims

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.K Government To Regulate Facebook, Google Next Year / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages / Is Nelson Mandela Dead?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.