Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack (20294 Views)

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

Tears of a mohammadian terrorist...

God bless Israel

I stand with Israel

I pray you don't go down with them!

Cos you do know how we roll. When the time comes, we don't spare the closest affiliate.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by naijamerican: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Palestine should be wiped off the map

2 Likes

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Segxydube: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Badassniggga:
To hell with EU and their Fvcking AIDS. UN should Give Palestinians their own country and be recognized globally and wish them well. This noise of AIDS every now and then is akin to 21st century prison being run by AIDS from EU. I won't be surprised if Austria has never donated one kobo to Palestinians as reported here. Every nonentity country just wan use the moment shine grin grin grin

Lol... UN should recognise palestine as their country but Nigeria can't let biafra go... Lol

Hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Cos you do know how we roll. When the time comes, we don't spare the closest affiliate.

You see why no one like Muslims?

You guys are all terrorists..

The world will be a save place without u guys...

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

You see why no one like Muslims?

You guys are all terrorists..

The world will be a save place without u guys...

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

Which of the Lords!

They don't believe in your Jesus!

Jews see Christ as a sorcerer, and look at you here, praising people who insult your supposed God and Savior

Don't you think you are committing a sin?
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
■ Abdul go and help Ur islamic terrorists brothers in Palestine
Where God of Israel is concerned, you are no different from Abdul actually. undecided
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
cdqyehyeh:
One is named a terrorist while the other is named a saint. Most see it as a religious war, lol, Funnily Isreal is more Islamic than Christianity.
Same set that point as Saddam Husain, Gaddafi as terrorist with no concrete proof till date are making the allegation, same alleged N/korea, Afghanistan, Russia, China etc are bully. The Enemy of the World. May we all see truth as true and be able to stand with/for it, May we see the false as untrue and be able to stand against it
No one cares about your rant. I'll rather die a pagan than be a Muslim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You must think it's the Christian of old, e go do you like film trick grin

4 Likes

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where God of Israel is concerned, you are no different from Abdul actually. undecided

Pls go and cuddle Ur gay partner Abdul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
You must think it's the Christian of old, e go do you like film trick grin

Christians are born cowards!

They don't last on the battle field.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
■ Pls go and cuddle Ur gay partner Abdul
Again, Where God of Israel is concerned, you are no different from Abdul actually. undecided
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Which of the Lords!

They don't believe in your Jesus!

Jews see Christ as a sorcerer, and look at you here, praising people who insult your supposed God and Savior

Don't you think you are committing a sin?

God bless Israel...

I stand with Israel

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Hahaha..see person wey wnt Christians to support Muslims grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

God bless Israel...

I stand with Israel

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

You know we never die grin grin grin
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by hatchy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Olabode211:
Nairaland christian and IPOB na 5/6
Urchinbode, try and get sense.
Yoruba headslamming terrorist will never have sense till thy kingdom come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Where God of Israel is concerned, you are no different from Abdul actually. undecided

Keep crying Abdul
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:
Keep crying Abdul
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You know we never die grin grin grin

Bokoharams and bandits are doing the work for us in the north...

God bless them

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

Hahaha..see person wey wnt Christians to support Muslims grin grin

Support?

Who is asking for support!

We born warriors and motivated fighters!
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Says a teenager who knows nothing about history. Shey you were dishing out threat now, I dare you to do anything foolish in Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Support?

Who is asking for support!

We born warriors and motivated fighters!

Cryin warriors ...

Thank u Israel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Says a teenager who knows nothing about history. Shey you were dishing out threat now, I dare you to do anything foolish in Nigeria grin

Be patient!

We are very calculative!
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
YoungBlackRico:

You see why we call them head slamming mohammadian terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

Cryin warriors ...

Thank u Israel

Fvck Israel!
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Be patient!

We are very calculative!

We don't need to face U guys..

Bokoharams and bandits are doing the job in northern Nigeria grin
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

God bless Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Electrochemistry(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Anything that can completely eliminate terrorists and their false region is highly welcomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by LaRosa01: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
when you never travel,you go they talk with ignorance.isreal dont like Christians they are jews,I repeat they hate Christians and black.
they are not even real jew they are actually European,who stole the land they claim is Isreal from the Palestinians in 1948.use Google and educate yourself.

Shinjawest:
Very good...

All Christians and lovers of peace support Israel..

I stand with Israel...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

God bless Israel

1 Like

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Shinjawest: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
LaRosa01:
when you never travel,you go they talk with ignorance.isreal dont like Christians they are jews,I repeat they hate Christians and black.
they are not even real jew they are actually European,who stole the land they claim is Isreal from the Palestinians in 1948.use Google and educate yourself.

Okay Abdul..

God bless Israel

Go and love muslims that kill Christians daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by obinna58(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Isis
Iswap
Boko haram
Taliban
Hamas
Al qaeda
Hazibollah

Top popular terror organizations are all Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Badassniggga(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Segxydube:

Lol... UN should recognise palestine as their country but Nigeria can't let biafra go... Lol

Hypocrite
i don't think I give a fvck if you wanna go or not. I don't care. I'll wish you well. No one is oppressing you in Nigeria but if you wanna leave, you have my blessings and support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.K Government To Regulate Facebook, Google Next Year / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages / Is Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.