Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack (20291 Views)

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by victory36(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2023
Shinjawest:
Very good...

All Christians and lovers of peace support Israel..

I stand with Israel...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

God bless Israel
do you know that Jews hate Christians as much as they do Muslims? None of them are friendly to Christians so pls, don't drag Christians into this
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Babalola0920: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2023
zuto1:
God bless Israel forever

GOD save the oppressed anytime any day even in all his bool that's what he said doesn't matter who's involved even prophet of GOD oppressed people GOD will be with those he oppress!
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
zuto1:
God bless Israel and lovers of Israel. God punish enemies of Israel forever
Which God? undecided
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by zuto1: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
Kobojunkie:
Which God? undecided
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by zuto1: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel forever!!!
Babalola0920:

GOD save the oppressed anytime any day even in all his bool that's what he said doesn't matter who's involved even prophet of GOD oppressed people GOD will be with those he oppress!
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Riqueleme(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
zuto1:
Whatever! We the Christians love Israel so much and they love us more
Israelis spit on Christians four weeks back on their way to church. Isreal don't believe in trinity as Christians believe. I'm not saying you shouldn't like them bro. Don't take it personal.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Riqueleme(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Electrochemistry:

And what do you know about Israel that you're trying to teach us?
Isreal sponsored apartheid against blacks in south Africa during conflict of racism back then. You might like them, good for u. Once again some Israeli are Muslim too and not Christians as I rightly said bro. You can support them, Don't take it personal bro.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Riqueleme(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Shinjawest:

I don't care Abdul
Or Abdul Jalal cheesy
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by zuto1: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
My love for Israel knows no bound. God bless my darling Israel!
Riqueleme:

Israelis spit on Christians four weeks back on their way to church. Isreal don't believe in trinity as Christians believe. I'm not saying you shouldn't like them bro. Don't take it personal.
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Riqueleme(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
zuto1:
My love for Israel knows no bound. God bless my darling Israel!
Lol, you can marry from there self. Mr lover man
Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
zuto1:
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
Dey there dey lie! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.K Government To Regulate Facebook, Google Next Year / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages / Is Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.