Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation (904 Views)

Racism Can Be A Good Thing: London In 1927 Vs 2013 Short Clip. Video. / Rif War Of 1911-1927 - Know Your History!!! / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fulaninigger: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
If you can show me anything dated 1945 downwards related to Isreal as a country. I promise to wire you 50k

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Go to Israel and ask them to show you not us !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by FreeStuffsNG: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
If you can show me anything dated 1948 downwards related to Isreal as a country. I promise to wire you 50k
Wow!! Piece of history you have there. Thank you OP

1 Like

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Obiedun(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
If you can show me anything dated 1948 downwards related to Isreal as a country. I promise to wire you 50k
In the quran prophets daud and sulayman were israelites and kings. Please tell us where they reigned as kings

13 Likes

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by MadamExcellency: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Unfortunately, present Palestinians are Arabs and the geographical location called Palestine is not a people. Turkey ruled the region for 400 years before the British who partitioned it as they did to Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by MadamExcellency: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!! Piece of history you have there. Thank you OP

Is Jordan not part of Palestine? Why are they not fighting Saudi King surrogate that is installed there as they monarch?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Jlow2: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Religion of peace
Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fejoku: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
That same coin itself is related to Israel. The Hebrew alphabets were also inscribed on it.

Next!

Edited:
Where's my 50k?

5 Likes

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fulaninigger: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
It was under the British Mandate, when European Jews started migrating there.
Fejoku:

That same coin itself is related to Israel. The Hebrew alphabets were also inscribed on it.

Next!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fulaninigger: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jews*
Obiedun:
In the quran prophets daud and sulayman were israelites and kings. Please tell us where they reigned as kings

1 Like

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fejoku: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
You clearly don't know the history of Palestine as a region.
There have always been Jews in Palestine right from antiquity. It is the reason why Hebrew language featured on that coin dated 1927.

Wire me my money asap.

4 Likes

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by BentizilL0: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
No Israel before 1945...

If you support Apartheid Israel, occupation of a sovereign state is total wickedness..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Obiedun(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Jews*
Is there any difference between jew and israelite?
Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by dermmy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fejoku:

There have always been Jews in Palestine right from antiquity. It is the reason why Hebrew language featured on that coin dated 1927.

Wire me my money asap.

Actually both of you are right. The ones Britain brought from Europe with ships are fake Jews that Britain used to fulfill its mandate in Palestine not the original ones in Palestine that were there right from antiquity as you wrote.

1 Like

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fejoku: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

Actually both of you are right. The ones that came from Europe through ships are fake Jews that Britain used to fulfill its mandate in Palestine not the original ones in Palestine that were there right from antiquity as you wrote.
Na so. Make I chop fulani man money small.
Tell him to wire me my 50k sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by LikeAking: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Make una rest..
Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Shinjawest: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Kill them all

God bless Israel

3 Likes

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Obiedun(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:
As a Christian and a student of history I am still waiting for your reply on wher Solomon and David (Daud and Sulayman ) reigned. Is it the same land they are fighting for today or another land

2 Likes

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fejoku: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger come give me my 50k make I carry am go take Halima out. Wetin dey worry you sef.
Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fulaninigger: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Lol. There has always been jews in Palestine, but not Israel as a country

As you can see, the coin clearly states "Palestine" as a country, not Arab. I want an evidence of anything stating Isreal perior to 1945
Fejoku:
Fulaninigger come give me my 50k make I carry am go take Halima out. Wetin dey worry you sef.
Fejoku:

Wire me my money asap.

1 Like

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Bros, You don enter debt o, where my 50k

Photo of Jews at Western Wall by Felix Bonfils, 1870.
Source - Wikipedia
Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fulaninigger: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Lol your showing me jews. I said "Israel"
OmoGomesIlorin:

Bros, You don enter debt o, where my 50k

Photo of Jews at Western Wall by Felix Bonfils, 1870.
Source - Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fulaninigger: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
You need to understand that those generations then were the Palestinians of today. They had Jews and Arabs and both were Isrealis prior to the coming of Christ, just like the present day Palestine that has Arabs and Jews . After ascension of Christ or the cruxifision of Christ, it was left with the Arabs Isrealis (now Palestians)

We also have Banu Israil "Children of Israel", in Egypt led by Moses during the Pharoas time

There was nothing like Israel as a country. Prophet Sulaiman and Dawoud reigned in Jerusalem, presently Palestine

The name Isreal resurfaced again in 1945 to 48 when the UK in an attempt to conquer the Arabs of that land and take over Jerusalem, Gaza, Damascus and the Aqsa mosque foisted strangers into them and decided to give them the state of Isreal as a country

that's why you will never see a document or anything related to Israel as a country/land perior to 1945
Obiedun:
As a Christian and a student of history I am still waiting for your reply on wher Solomon and David (Daud and Sulayman ) reigned. Is it the same land they are fighting for today or another land
Obiedun:
Is there any difference between jew and israelite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation by Fejoku: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Lol. There has always been jews in Palestine, but not Israel as a country

As you can see, the coin clearly states "Palestine" as a country, not Arab. I want an evidence of anything stating Isreal perior to 1945
Israel is just another name for the Hebrews and Jewish people. Any of the three represents the same people.
Palestine has NEVER been a country. It has always been a region just like Canaan that was the old name before the Israelis dispossessed them of the land. It eventually became Israel and was known with that name for thousands of years until the Assyrians defeated Southern Israel and dispersed them. Babylon (present day Iraq) defeated northern Israel and removed them from the land too. The Israelis eventually returned back to the land after many years and re-occupied it until the Romans came and killed over a million of them in Jerusalem. The Romans renamed the land Palestine to create a disconnect between the Jews and the land of Judea. It was formerly called Judea at the time.
Most of them eventually ran away from the land and headed towards Europe. It was in their absence that the Arabs moved in and dominated the few Israelis that remained.
This is why the Hebrew word was inscribed in the coin.

The conclusion is that Israel as a country(governing itself) once existed there and is written in your Qur'an but Palestine never existed as a country governing itself. It was always a region under the rulership of other more powerful countries.

Send me my 50k sharp sharp.

(1) (Reply)

Hamas Confirms Death Of Salah Al-arouri In Beirut Building Explosion(photos) / Obama Picks Joe Biden / 10 Idf Soldiers Incarcerated For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.