Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An (358 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by confessionsad: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
A young lady has shared a video of her parents who are pastors, denigrating her for asking for an iPhone 8 as a birthday present.

In the video, her father was heard telling her to sell her body and get an iPhone if that’s what she wants. He repeatedly stated that he has not seen anything that shows that his future is secured with her.

The man also claimed that while people who got admission to study medicine have not asked for an iPhone, his daughter who didn’t even get admission to study Yoruba is asking for one.

He further claimed that most girls with such phones are corrupt and his daughter can tow the same lane if that’s what she wants. According to him, his daughter should be asking him to start saving money for her education and not ask for a phone.

The girl’s mother also backed her husband, accusing her daughter of bringing her “only pain”.

Video link https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1711268527384993894?t=5gdrKwAN8hBc0HhTh1ld9Q&s=19
Re: Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
confessionsad:
A young lady has shared a video of her parents who are pastors, denigrating her for asking for an iPhone 8 as a birthday present. In the video, her father was heard telling her to sell her body and get an iPhone if that’s what she wants. He repeatedly stated that he has not seen anything that shows that his future is secured with her. The man also claimed that while people who got admission to study medicine have not asked for an iPhone, his daughter who didn’t even get admission to study Yoruba is asking for one.
He further claimed that most girls with such phones are corrupt and his daughter can tow the same lane if that’s what she wants. According to him, his daughter should be asking him to start saving money for her education and not ask for a phone. The girl’s mother also backed her husband, accusing her daughter of bringing her “only pain”.
I don talk am tire! Not everyone is cut out to be a parent! Imagine having to deal with that kind of emotional abuse on a regular basis. Why some of dem no go turn to do exactly what you have been hounding them to do eventually? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by Mhizzard(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
If it happened that your parents are strict and fully understand what is going on in our present world,that is what you will always get from them.
i will always love my parents and siblings.they really set my leg on the right path.
Re: Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by tooth4tooth: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Even the girl is unperturbed by heavy words the parents are dishing out on her. That girl obviously is potential slay queen undecided
Re: Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by GboyegaD(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
The father could pass the same message on how he feels she doesn't need an iPhone 8 in a way that the girl will appreciate and fall in line.
Re: Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by tundebasic(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don talk am tire! Not everyone is cut out to be a parent! Imagine having to deal with that kind of emotional abuse on a regular basis. Why some of dem no go turn to do exactly what you have been hounding them to do eventually? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why you nor buy the iPhone 8 and send to the kid (no pun intended)? What emotional abuse is there when the father did not even flog her.

He only said what was running through his mind. Maybe the kid has failed Jamb several times, and the next thing she's asking for is for an iPhone?
Re: Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An by Kobojunkie: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
tundebasic:
■ Why you nor buy the iPhone 8 and send to the kid (no pun intended)? What emotional abuse is there when the father did not even flog her.
■ He only said what was running through his mind. Maybe the kid has failed Jamb several times, and the next thing she's asking for is for an iPhone?
CHEEEEEZZZZZUUUUZZZZZZ!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So, in your mind, because she may have failed jamb several times in the past, it is OK for her father to basically throw her down the way he did, even insinuating she was not better than a wh0re at the end of the day? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Old Money Or New Money? / Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) / Original Ogbono Available For Sales At Reduce Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.