Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) (357 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) by Tokotaya: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Microsecondnews.com Reporter December 11, 2023 0 1 minute read

‘I learnt of my husband’s plan to marry my friend two days to their wedding’- Nigerian lady

Photo Caption: Kejibabe

A Nigerian woman has narrated how she got to know of her husband’s plan to marry her friend two days before the wedding.

The lady who goes by the name, Kejibabe on TikTok said she was shocked to her bone marrow to learn that the person she was sleeping and waking together with was dating another woman and was even planning to marry her in two days.

Keji said she was first angry, but then became very eager to know the person coming in to break her home.

To her huge surprise, the lady in question was a ‘friend’ she would sometimes leave her children with when she wanted to go out.

She said she was devastated, but that she determined that she would not leave the marriage for her.

Keji said she resolved that if she was leaving the marriage, it would be on her own terms, but not at the prompting of another woman who was coming into her matrimonial home.

In a second video, she said once she learnt of the situation, she decided to do something with her life.

She said she decided she needed a job and started calling all her friends and telling them of the need for them to find her a job.

Keji said she finally found one and faced her job squarely.

Secondly, she said she joined a polygamy support group on Facebook, where she learnt of useful experiences of people who were already in the situation.

Today, she said she is very happy in her polygamous marriage, and even preferred it to her monogamous marriage.

Hear her here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/12/11/i-learnt-of-my-husbands-plan-to-marry-my-friend-two-days-to-their-wedding-nigerian-lady/

Re: Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) by Scein: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Its a normal thing over there na. Polygamy is a big thing according to their religion, and their women are helpless about it
Re: Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) by Tokotaya: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
I know the religion allows it and all. But I can't understand how you can be sleeping with a woman day-in-day-out and you are, at the same time planning a wedding in two days. That level of treachery is next to murder in my books.
Re: Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) by DiamondJLove: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
d day u married ur husband was d day u agreed 2 b part of a polygamous home
Re: Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) by Kobojunkiee: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tokotaya:
I know the religion allows it and all. But I can't understand how you can be sleeping with a woman day-in-day-out and you are, at the same time planning a wedding in two days. That level of treachery is next to murder in my books.

Re: Naija Lady Learns Her Hubby Is Marrying Her Friend 2 Days To Their Wedding (vid) by zumbigbo(m): 4:45am On Dec 23, 2023
DiamondJLove:
d day u married ur husband was d day u agreed 2 b part of a polygamous home

Wisdom

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players / Events Of 2016 / Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.