Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Monumental Waste Called Delta State (19347 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / The Monumental Lies Of President Muhhamadu Buhari / Opinion: The Monumental Lies Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2011
Typical comment from Uduaghan. He said exactly the same thing in Asaba. The short ugly man is a devil. He openly boasts to people that he is wicked and people know that.

@Gbawe, please stop wasting your time with Uduaghans house-boy. We all know he is mentally unstable
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

Typical comment from Uduaghan. He said exactly the same thing in Asaba. The short ugly man is a devil. He openly boasts to people that he is wicked and people know that.

@Gbawe, please stop wasting your time with Uduaghans house-boy. We all know he is mentally unstable

My brother, I hear you. Tragic that sycophants and paid turncoats like Beaf always exist to betray the greater good for the crumbs falling to them from their paymasters table.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by DrummaBoy(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2011
One wil think NL is 4 regular Nig but govt again plants paid sychophant here 2 like Beaf
What a pity
Who wil deliver us
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2011
@Drummerboy,

Nobody will deliver you and I, we need to work toward a common selfless goal. Our destiny is in our hands
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2011
Chai, i have really missed ooooo. cry cry cry cry
the fact that ACCURSED (BEAF) displayed so much madness yesterday all over this thread and i was no where to be found, so so painful.
Anyway, my consolation is he will soon resume his madness very soon, if not on this thread but elsewhere. its typical of him anyway.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by blacksta(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf - how can you be posting fake pictures. I was wondering this cant be Nigeria but thank God you were exposed. grin
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by seanet02: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
See Uduaghan See beaf
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Another fake picture from Congo. Lol!

Gbawe! Gbawe! Gbawe! Gbawe! Gbawe! Gbawe! This is your state, there is nothing like this in Delta.
Is this not wickedness?

Damn! ACN wretch, why are you so wicked to your own people?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Drummerboy,

Nobody will deliver you and I, we need to work toward a common selfless goal. Our destiny is in our hands

What a phucked up clod. I don't care one bit about Uduaghan, indeed he might not be performing, but Delta state is still miles better than yours.
I can see why you are jealous though, is this not your state capital? Like a hole in the ground! grin grin grin

Next thing we will be paying to come and see you guys, like we pay to visit a zoo.

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe! Is this the real reason why people didn't vote in your state yesterday?
Do you think they cannot see ACN's wickedness? How can you let your people live like this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gbawe! Do you have a concience?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by beautyc: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Mr. governor please will need your assistance in this state(delta).
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by stormm: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Dis thing really pain beaf grin grin grin. All his bolekaja tactics no work. D shame too much tongue
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Pukkah: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kingzy4pep:

Am nt in support of d present govt thou,  but I think its better u stop saying what u dnt know. The present decaying condition of d state, as u guyz put it is still better than d highest developmental process taking place in your respective states. So, why d silly noise.

But why divert attention from the topic? Is it okay for Delta to be badly governed in as much as it's better governed than the state of the person commenting?

As I have noted on another thread earlier today, this approach is a fallacy known as 'Red Herring'. A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

If you ask me, I'd say it's deliberate in this case.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
And the Madness continues.
ASABA, Japan, na u biko
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
Pukkah:

But why divert attention from the topic? Is it okay for Delta to be badly governed in as much as it's better governed than the state of the person commenting?

As I have noted on another thread earlier today, this approach is a fallacy known as 'Red Herring'.   A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

If you ask me, I'd say it's deliberate in this case.

I can't laugh more at hypocrisy!
This state looks much worse than Delta state can ever be.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach;topic=30114.0;attach=16779;image[/img]
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by stormm: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf, now that they've stopped your oga from further wasting Tax payers money, you'll shut up and stop posting fake pictures grin grin grin grin grin

://saharareporters.com/news-page/occupy-warri-unemployed-youths-and-students-stop-gov-uduaghan-birthday-party-warri
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
stormm:

Beaf, now that they've stopped your oga from further wasting Tax payers money, you'll shut up and stop posting fake pictures  grin grin grin grin grin

://saharareporters.com/news-page/occupy-warri-unemployed-youths-and-students-stop-gov-uduaghan-birthday-party-warri

Lol! Here are some more fake pictures of Gbawe's state. It is bloody ridiculous.
I don't care about Uduaghan, but I need to express my love for Gbawe's state. lol

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by ak47mann(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
beaf you too much cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Uzodinma Attacked By Protesting ISOPADEC Workers Over 5 Months Unpaid Salary / Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.