Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Monumental Waste Called Delta State (19380 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / The Monumental Lies Of President Muhhamadu Buhari / Opinion: The Monumental Lies Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2011
the beaf we all know so well - when you cannot answer, spam and scream bigotry

nothing posted will change the fact that your governor is the most useless and avaricious in the history of nigeria

your only answer to his looting is that 'great ogboru should have joined pdp'

sad , really the sort of people we have as vocal NDers on nl

even if satan was govenor of delta, beaf would defend him as long as votes for gej are delivered, and gej is not criticized

since you clearly have nothing coherent to say i suggest you do the needful and stop bawling and reinforcing the fact that you have the maturity of a 3 year old
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 23, 2011
just as our big baby gave us asaba japan in his desperate attempts to hide the rot in his home town, he gives us harare, zimbabwe

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/10/11/Alarming_numbers_go_hungry_in_25_countries_report_v/

what sort of dunce is this?

shove it in and stop caterwauling

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by arsenefc: 1:52am On Oct 23, 2011
Great job  Beaf.

I am most impressed by your professionalism. You've done great on this thread. Any neutral observer can see through the lies of the ever fumbling Gbawe and his cohorts.

Beaf, keep up the good work.

Remember what Ribadu said: When you fight corruption ( ACN), corruption fights back.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 23, 2011
arsenefc:

Great job  Beaf.

I am most impressed by your professionalism. You've done great on this thread. Any neutral observer can see through the lies of the ever fumbling Gbawe and his cohorts.

Remember what Ribadu said: When you fight corruption ( ACN), corruption fights back.

yeah, it definitely does

[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=AFENIFERE_115937484.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

aresenfcs type of 'elders'
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by emiye(m): 4:05am On Oct 23, 2011
beaf is loosing "it", i thought he was a great spin doctor.

I know you might not be aware you are loosing your spinning prowess , I will suggest you go on vacation for some days.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by tnktosin(m): 4:49am On Oct 23, 2011
I am a deltan, I grew up there and I still visit every month. This guy is not doing anything. Ibori's tenure is over 20x better dan Uduaghan's. Go c for yourself.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2011
Am nt in support of d present govt thou, but I think its better u stop saying what u dnt know. The present decaying condition of d state, as u guyz put it is still better than d highest developmental process taking place in ur respective states. So, why d silly noise.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by leke999(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2011
@ Beaf, I am surprise that people like you are still around, I am from Delta,I live in Delta.It is high time you review your understanding about civilization & development,
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by tegasworld: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2011
SEE all those picture na for where for DELta na wa oo i swear benin capital of edo worst pass warri when nor be capital , just small rain when fall yesterday for UGBOWO SEE road NO WERE FOR WARRI FLOOOD SELF DELTA TRY DIE , were that kind BRIDGE THEY FOR DELTA
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by member479760: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2011
, and the population keep on growing inside this shit. blackman, i hope we not just a waste on this earth.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by onyebaba(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2011
All Uduaghan cares abt is holdin big parties n settlin d big goons lik EK Clark, Orubebe, Ibori n d likes, den d electorates can rot in hell 4 all he cares. Bt nt 4 d PDP factor he wud'nt hav won.

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2011
arsenefc:

Great job  Beaf.

And here, on cue, is the other schizoprenic dullard and blind apologist. It is your hero who is disgraced, once again, as a liar and a forger or did your 'illness' prevent you from reading how your hero was busted for posting pictures of Zimbabwe and trying to pass it off as Lagos? How many of his other pictures are fake too? "Professionalism" ko jibiti ni.

Since you are smarter than Beaf, why not go and give him a fundamental lecture about the cause of slums in Lagos? Start with how one shameless FG after the other conduct population counts that disgracefully and deliberately always undercount Lagos vastly. How can money ever be enough when they approve allocation for 9 million people yet Lagos is double that? I.e more than 8 million folks wickedly wiped out just like that !!! Why will there not be slums with such evil leadership actions and when Peter is robbed to pay Paul in our wicked Nation where Kano is deemed as more populated than Lagos !!!!

The UN and other non-Nigerian organisation continously tell it as it is about Lagos (see below) yet treacherous Nigerians like you and Beaf come here to defend and even gloat over the concoction of lies, deciet and downright neglect that gave rise to the slums in Lagos. Like I said, educate your ignorant co-traveller about the basic economics of an undercounted population. Show him that everything (accomodation, education, health, infrastructure provision etc, etc) is affected negatively once you account for far less people than actually reside in a region.

Lagos , according to the UN, is set to be the third largest megacity by 2015 yet our very wicked FG , rather than accord the State special status and approve appropriate intervention, continue to perpetuate a crude deception that must be the butt of joke worldwide. Fellow Nairalanders, note the shame of Nigeria and wickedly evil mischief-makers like Beaf with the bolded sections of the article below that is surely a disgrace to equity and an insult to our collective intelligence.

http://elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2075&Itemid=1

Lagos to become world’s third largest megacity in 2015 says UN
Written by Chris Steven  
Monday, 04 July 2011

Lagos has been tipped by the United Nations to be the world’s third largest mega city by the year 2015.

With its current growth rate of 6-8 per cent, the UN says the city’s population which is officially put at nine million by the National Population Commission (NPC) in 2006 census exercise will rise to over 25 million in 2015.

According to a UN-HABITAT Report on “State of Urban Youth 2010/2011”, Lagos will be third largest mega city in 2015 behind Tokyo in Japan and Mumbai in India.

The report says though the population figure of Lagos is largely controversial, yet the city stands as the most populous city in Nigeria hosting 36.8 per cent of the total urban population of the country.

The UN-HABITAT report was the result of a survey carried out in five major cities located in four developing regions namely: Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Kingston (Jamaica), Nairobi (Kenya) and Lagos (Nigeria).

In her foreword to the report, the Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director, UN-HABITAT, Anna K. Tibaijuka, remarked that half of human kind is under 25 years of age stating that “youth exclusion features as a major aspect of the urban divide that gives its theme to UN-HABITAT 2010/11 State of the World Cities report”.

The Youth Report, according to her, is the first of its kind, and came as a response to calls from young people’s organisation across the world saying “the fact that these requests were heard and subsequently endorsed by an attentive Governing Council in 2009, is testament to this organisation’s, and more generally the UN system’s, ability to respond to emerging global challenges with an appropriate mix of well-informed analysis and realistic policy recommendation.

Part of the recommendations made in the report is the review of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) related to youth education targets.
“Ten years after the MDGs were first set, it is time for a review as far as young people are concerned, and to mobilise more resources” it stated.

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2011
I have since understood that the likes of beaf thrive or a non-functioning goverment. Thats why they surround themselves with delusive ideas, they speak about it so much that the begin to belive in the shiet. You wait till things start working for the common man, the likes of him would become extinct. In all his rubbish, he has not stated a single fact that points to Uduaghan doing well for the state, just like paymaster, he represents another failure.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2011
monkeyleg:

I have since understood that the likes of beaf thrive or a non-functioning goverment. Thats why they surround themselves with delusive ideas, they speak about it so much that the begin to belive in the shiet. You wait till things start working for the common man, the likes of him would become extinct. In all his rubbish, he has not stated a single fact that points to Uduaghan doing well for the state, just like paymaster, he represents another failure.

Don't mind the disgraced 419ner. He would rather spend his time, 'egged' on by sycophants in evil like zstranger, to post pictures of Zimbabwe he then tries to pass of as Lagos. What a wretched low-life. Uduaghan is now the worst Governor in Nigeria. Decent Deltans have commented honestly on this thread yet an enemy of progress , forger and liar like Beaf would rather attempt using mischief, wild fabrications and outright lies to confuse issues in favour of his indolent and corrupt paymasters.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Akanbiedu(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2011
Remember the days of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha? Those things can never end.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Remember the days of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha? Those things can never end.

Abeg don't mind the shameless liar (Beaf) and his schizoprenic sidekick (fstranger). Beaf has disappeared since Oyb proved conclusively that he tried to pass off a picture of Zimbabwe as Lagos. The shameless low-life does that sort of nonsense regularly. He is always left exposed as a liar yet the shameless sycophant persist in his agenda of misinformation. While sycophancy and azzlicking pays the bill, it is obvious that Beaf , rather than get a dignified and honest job, will always be here lying and decieving others gullible enough to take in his warped 419 utterances.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kingzy4pep:

[size=14pt]Am nt in support of d present govt thou, but I think its better u stop saying what u dnt know. The present decaying condition of d state, as u guyz put it is still better than d highest developmental process taking place in your respective states. So, why d silly noise.[/size]

Tell them, bro! cool
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe, the LIAR.
Is this your state? Isn't this wickedness?[/size]

[img]http://www.feelfree.co/member/photos/art/573735331deputy_Apap-bad-1-road.jpg[/img]
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Why Gbawe. why this level of wickedness to your own people?
Is this what "progressives" do?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by arsenefc: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Gbawe is a paper progressive; no heart and no spʌŋk

Really shameful.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Gbawe, the LIAR.
Is this your state? Isn't this wickedness?[/size]

[img]http://www.feelfree.co/member/photos/art/573735331deputy_Apap-bad-1-road.jpg[/img]

wickedness, cruelty and evil of the highest order,

neglect of the most important road in nigeria  by beafs party the pdp

thats a federal road, the apapa oshodi expressway, you dunce

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/3377/2011/08/07/bad_roads_nation%E2%80%99s_curse.html
http://nigerianmailonline.com/fec-approves-reconstruction-of-highways
http://nigerianmailonline.com/reps-to-investigate-fermas-activities

the you lot have finally been shamed into commencing repairs on

shove it in already and stop making a nuisance of yourself
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
arsenefc:

Gbawe is a paper progressive; no heart and no spʌŋk

Really shameful.

The bloody immoral clod, is disgracing himself as usual; desperately trying to strrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch his own lies beyond breaking point. grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Gbawe, here is another shot from your state. There is no equivalent from Delta state that you and your fellow vultures petch on, because Beaf ruthlessly exposes the woman slapping Aregbesola and the mega-thief, Tinubu.

Why Gbawe. The challenge is still on for you to provide similar pics from Delta state or be forever branded a hypocritical LIAR.[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

http://www.divascribe.com/DivaUrbanWorld/Ghetto-Life-in-Lagos-a-47.html

Lagos is one of the 36 states that dwell in the huge nation that is Nigeria, yet there are horrifying stories of poverty and suffering that will have even the most hard-hearted of us weep for the suffering experienced in this city. Once the capital of Nigeria, Lagos was once the most vibrant up-and-coming cosmopolitan city in Nigeria. Now it has been overtaken in that stake by Abuja and Portharcourt, two cities where the poor would have no leg to stand on. In many respects Lagos is still doing well, however, the monthly max exodus of 10,000 people from the countryside to Lagos in search of a better future has brought with it problems often associated with overpopulation.

As of last count, there are now 16 million residents in Lagos, all of whom come from different walks of life, cultures, religion, among others. This discrepancy is starkly evident in Ajegunle, a ghetto town, which has shanties and mud dwellings as residential homes. Homes are erected precariously close to the roads. With the constant traffic, you have to wonder: how can anyone live like this? The stench of overflowing gutters, blocked drains, busted sewers with families cohabiting in communal living quarters, averaging 4-6 families sharing the same restrooms and kitchens- and that is with mum and dad and 2.5 kids. Street vendors with their pitiful offerings stand or sit on the roadside with an air of desperation, waiting for that customer that will up their takings for the day. Yet looking at Ajegunle's inhabitants, one can see their steely determination, the camaraderie, optimism, and the glint of hope that shines in the eyes of these survivors.

In the light of day, Ajegunle bursts with activity, hurried and frenzied movements of lone soldiers, and at night, the sounds of local artists singing emits from local radio stations emit from the homes of those who are fortunate to have a radio. Television, which is taken as a given in every household in the developed world, is a luxury that the residents could ill afford. Children loiter in the streets, unheeding of oncoming traffic, nor paying heed to the time of day. Enforcing early bedtime routines seems almost impossible in this small community. The constant sound of traffic is an irritant that residents have gotten used to as they do not have a choice. This goes a long way in explaining the constant hum of life in Ajegunle

if only beaf's region was so accomodating. sadly its ruled by murders and thugs. small wonder there is no exodus there
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe and other ethnically bigotted ACN louts, what is the meaning of this? Why are you so wicked to the poor in your state? How can this be a church and the last hope for the downtrodden? shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by ak47mann(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
nawaao people dey live in these level of poverty My GOD
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Beaf,

Give up and crawl back into your shiet hole. I am a Deltan like you and i am publicly challenging you to provide evidence of Progress in our state, if you cant (like I know will), please keep your mouth shut, because the shiet coming out is begining to affect the little bit of common sense left in your head. I am sick and tired of you coming here and defending the wicked acts of Uduaghan. the thread is not about Lagos state or other states, it is about the Failure that represent our state, and I am not ashamed to accept that my state and the Governor are not doing well, why cant you do the same?
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Gbawe and other ethnically bigotted ACN louts, what is the meaning of this? Why are you so wicked to the poor in your state? How can this be a church and the last hope for the downtrodden? shocked shocked shocked[/size]

http://www.africamission.com/news2009.htm

desperation na bad thing
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by PointB: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Fashola/ACN's Lagos state. A tale of:

[size=18pt]Suffering and Smiling!  grin grin grin[/size]
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=21pt]Gbawe, una leaders no de shame? What the phuck is this?
Gaddem!!! What future is there for that kid? angry
Isn't this wickedness to the point of evil? . . ."Progressives?"

ACN, ETHNIC BIGOTS, leaders of fraud.
[/size]

[img]http://sapnigeria.files./2010/05/lagos-poverty1.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524033_TinubuTif_jpg4a6f1ebf2f823fa79b6b462d5a62baa6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by arsenefc: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
ak47mann:

nawaao people dey live in these level of poverty My GOD

That is Lagos for you, controlled by ACN (  The so called avatar of liberal hope in Nigeria)
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
beaf on wickedness a year ago

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-477932.0.html

It is high time we started a protest letter against the BBC. Angry
whats their fixation? Its not like they are helping us in any way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/10498873.stm
www.nairaland.com/attachments/289822_akinmade_lagoon_06_jpg3141e1eba03c7a6c1019976ea24b5500

he will soon post this pic as well
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Shameless Azzlicker. Rather than crawl back into the hole you came from, as Monkeyleg suggest, you are still making noise even after Oyb has mercilessly exposed you as a fraudster who deliberately tried to palm off pictures of Zimbabwe as Lagos. Is it not sad , as per how you are now totally discredited on this forum, that your main supporter on this thread is a creepy schizophrenic wierdo voted "the worst Nairaland poster"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.