Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Monumental Waste Called Delta State (19345 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / The Monumental Lies Of President Muhhamadu Buhari / Opinion: The Monumental Lies Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Cos we need to show ppl how Delta is the most useless in Nigeria.

People deserve to know more about the most useless governor in Nigeria

Really?

Lol! I would have thought you would take time out to castigate a man that slaps women, his subordinates and even a gentleman Fashola. But what can one expect from Aregbesola's followers? Like leader, like follower; all supporters of generous slapping. embarassed

Or is it just that you don't like this pic? grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/552979_anti-slap_jpg50ae71a522ed4f3c3955d7be43a13e6c[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Nigeria's worst ever governor[/size]
. . .Has sent his goons to attack Delta state, because Beaf disses him and Beaf is from Delta state. Shame.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/540918_Aregbesola1_jpg583e4028da0b7c62ae01bc0a9b995dd6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by maipeople(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
hackney:

[size=28pt]I think all regions of the country should make it a duty to kill all their old leaders.
[/size]Fresh start with checks and balances is what the country needs.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by nduchucks: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf, Mavor Mallam one-man-gang. Now the crap and stop making fun of the down trodden, the marginalized, among your people. Those photographs may be those of fellow Nigerians and you should be ashamed of making fun of them. Observers see how you have dodged every questions you've been asked, particularly when their obvious answers may lead you to criticising your thieving governor.

You are not appearing objective at the moment. Now go and find photoshopped graphics to respond to me. if you know my state/region of origin. olodo.

BTW, I'm not sure Aregbesola is worse than either the current governor or the past one.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Beaf, Mavor Mallam one-man-gang. Now the crap and stop making fun of the down trodden, the marginalized, among your people. Those photographs may be those of fellow Nigerians and you should be ashamed of making fun of them. Observers see how you have dodged every questions you've been asked, particularly when their obvious answers may lead you to criticising your thieving governor.

You are not appearing objective at the moment. Now go and find photoshopped graphics to respond to me. if you know my state/region of origin. olodo.

BTW, I'm not sure Aregbesola is worse than either the current governor or the past one.

Dude, I am very far from making fun of those people and you will not find any words from me to that effect. I have repeatedly pointed out that those poor souls are the victims of an untold degree of wickedness. It is that wickedness that the likes of Gbawe and other ACN goons should clear from among their own, before dumping on Uduaghan, because I give them hell and I'm from Delta.

Uduaghan might not be pulling up his socks, but he is miles better than the clown, Aregbesola.

As for dodging questions, its only mugu's that would conclude that there are questions to be answered if private folk take out adverts in the press for their own purposeses.

Dunce.

[size=14pt]Another disgraceful pic of the wickedness in Gbawe's state.
The challenge is still open to post the equivalent from Delta state.
[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
philips70:

@ Beaf and all your accomplices, you are not the only ones from Delta state on NL or anywhere on the internet. Why have you chosen controversial manner by way of posting bad pictures of peoples mothers, kids et al to display your ignorance just because they told you the truth? Did it ever occur to you that violating people's privacy just to prove a worthless point a crime against humanity? Would you be happy if someone take a picture of your mum in such circumstance and post it on the net? Everybody from the coastal states know similar situation you described by your pictures exist in all of them. I grew up and live in Warri and also from there so I can authoritatively tell tell you this. If you have ever flown in a chopper in the Niger delta creeks you will not argue this point. Sometimes when people tell you the bitter truth be responsible enough to accept it and not engage in self destructive ways to defend it. Taking out all those pages in a newspaper for such sycophancies will not lead us to where we expect to be in the nearest future. Do you think world leaders and celebrities do not have birthdays attached to their profiles? Have you seen such profligacies in any serious and developmental-minded media houses elsewhere in the world? Why not call a spade a spade and join all in condemnation of all the monumental waste and jamborees our leaders are perpetrating and encouraging all around the country? It will do you more good than harm. If you travel out of this country or better still live there you will have enough reason to do so. A word is enough for the wise

The guy is a worthless hack with no sense of decency or honour. This is why I stated I will never join him to present pictures of slums in Delta State . By doing so, I demean myself as a Nigerian and not Beaf or Delta State. That is why I continously call Beaf an airhead and a m.o.ron.ic, immature brat. I would never post demeaning pictures featuring poor children and folks like that. I was too well raised to cynically take advantage of the most vulnerable Nigerians like that. Especially not to score cheap point over , more or less,  an inconseguential debate. Besides, what is the point the reprobate is trying to make? Of course Lagos has slums bet then it aslo has superb areas, with fine architecture, easily a match for anything in any State of Nigeria. The whole forum can see how this overgrown child is tearing his hair out over criticism of his State while he posts lies and fabrication in up to 10 senseless threads concerning Aregbesola daily without a thought for the folks of osun who are largely happy with their governor !!!! Only senseless folks live in glass houses and throw stones as Beaf does continously.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

The guy is a worthless hack with no sense of decency or honour. This is why I stated I will never join him to present pictures of slums in Delta State . By doing so, I demean myself as a Nigerian and not Beaf or Delta State. That is why I continously call Beaf an airhead and a m.o.ron.ic, immature brat. I would never post demeaning pictures featuring poor children and folks like that. I was too well raised to cynically take advantage of the most vulnerable Nigerians like that. Especially not to score cheap point over , more or less, an inconseguential debate. Besides, what is the point the reprobate is trying to make? Of course Lagos has slums bet then it aslo has superb areas, with fine architecture, easily a match for anything in any State of Nigeria. The whole forum can see how this overgrown child is tearing his hair out over criticism of his State while he posts lies and fabrication in up to 10 senseless threads concerning Aregbesola daily without a thought for the folks of osun who are largely happy with their governor !!!! Only senseless folks live in glass houses and throw stones as Beaf does continously.

[size=14pt]Brother, why is your marriage to criminality forcing you to tell so many lies? Why have you failed woefully to defend the daylight wickedness in your own state where even tiny kids literarily live in "monumental waste?"

Free yourself from a marriage of lies, fraud, deceit and forgery. Why do you have to tell "monumental" lies? grin
Everyday, you clowns attack Delta state just to get at me for rightfully dissing Aregbesola and Tinubu:[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524138_gbaweTinubuWed_jpgd9018d63a57f4d449a165f0d20009762

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Rhino5dm: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ol' boy! See yabbing. shocked

Gbawe:

The guy is a worthless hack with no sense of decency or honour. This is why I stated I will never join him to present pictures of slums in Delta State . By doing so, I demean myself as a Nigerian and not Beaf or Delta State. That is why I continously call Beaf an airhead and a m.o.ron.ic, immature brat. I would never post demeaning pictures featuring poor children and folks like that. I was too well raised to cynically take advantage of the most vulnerable Nigerians like that. Especially not to score cheap point over , more or less, an inconseguential debate. Besides, what is the point the reprobate is trying to make? Of course Lagos has slums bet then it aslo has superb areas, with fine architecture, easily a match for anything in any State of Nigeria. The whole forum can see how this overgrown child is tearing his hair out over criticism of his State while he posts lies and fabrication in up to 10 senseless threads concerning Aregbesola daily without a thought for the folks of osun who are largely happy with their governor !!!! Only senseless folks live in glass houses and throw stones as Beaf does continously.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by doofanc: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
truly shocking pictures sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by nduchucks: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf, Oh boy, that neck on Tinubu does not fit o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by doofanc: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

The guy is a worthless hack with no sense of decency or honour. This is why I stated I will never join him to present pictures of slums in Delta State . By doing so, I demean myself as a Nigerian and not Beaf or Delta State. That is why I continously call Beaf an airhead and a m.o.ron.ic, immature brat. I would never post demeaning pictures featuring poor children and folks like that. I was too well raised to cynically take advantage of the most vulnerable Nigerians like that. Especially not to score cheap point over , more or less,  an inconseguential debate. Besides, what is the point the reprobate is trying to make? Of course Lagos has slums bet then it aslo has superb areas, with fine architecture, easily a match for anything in any State of Nigeria. The whole forum can see how this overgrown child is tearing his hair out over criticism of his State while he posts lies and fabrication in up to 10 senseless threads concerning Aregbesola daily without a thought for the folks of osun who are largely happy with their governor !!!! Only senseless folks live in glass houses and throw stones as Beaf does continously.

bros pls stop hyperventilating. just how is he demeaning those slum dwellers by posting their pictures in a public forum like this?

privacy?? do you really think issues of privacy will be their topmost concern?

I think beaf has done a very good job by posting these pictures which, hopefully, would bring attention to their pitiful condition.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Beaf, Mavor Mallam one-man-gang. Now the crap and[b] stop making fun of the down trodden, the marginalized, among your people. Those photographs may be those of fellow Nigerians and you should be ashamed of making fun of them. Observers see how you have dodged every questions you've been asked, particularly when their obvious answers may lead you to criticising your thieving governor. [/b]

Thank you my brother. What Beaf is doing is sickening and there is no justification for it at all. It shows you the type of ill-bred 'agbero' the guy really is. Decent human beings automatically protect the most vulnerable in society not exploit them . Actions like this also expose Beaf's local champion limitations . As you noted , these are fellow Nigerians Beaf is demeaning yet the cad prefers to see them as "Gbawe's people". Of course they are my people in so far as they are fellow Nigerians. Delta may be full of 50 thousand slums but I would not go looking for such pictures let alone seek to humiliate myself , as a Nigerian, by posting those pictures here foolishly decieving myself that i am 'disgracing' Beaf or Delta State.

This Olodo is not even clever enough to see that this is what non-nigerians ,who despise and stereotype us, do all the time. I.e post pictures of slums in Nigeria for the world to see as if that is all Nigeria consist of. how foolish then that we do same to ourselves. How does a thread about Uduaghan's misrule turn into a campaign of calumny against those unfortunate enough to live in the most demeaning environment? I am simply too classy to get down to the toilet level of Beaf. God forbid.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
I think That Itsekiri man beaf is loosing sight of what is being discussed here. I guess typical of Nigeria, once money land bongo man is prepared to sell his soul to the devil. No wonder uduaghan can steal from you and make you pay him for doing it
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
doofanc:

bros pls stop hyperventilating. just how is he demeaning those slum dwellers by posting their pictures in a public forum like this?

privacy?? do you really think issues of privacy will be their topmost concern?

I think beaf has done a very good job by posting these pictures which, hopefully, would bring attention to their pitiful condition.

And beaf creates another user name for his odious tirade. My friend, it is a matter of using personal discretion in erring on the side of what is decent . Any classy person would understand that even if you don't. I , for example, would not post those pictures with real folks. it is as simple as that. If you don't get the obvious implications for the people featured then I am not surprised at all.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you my brother. What Beaf is doing is sickening and there is no justification for it at all. It shows you the type of ill-bred 'agbero' the guy really is. Decent human beings automatically protect the most vulnerable in society not exploit them . Actions like this also expose Beaf's local champion limitations . As you noted , these are fellow Nigerians Beaf is demeaning yet the cad prefers to see them as "Gbawe's people". Of course they are my people in so far as they are fellow Nigerians. Delta may be full of 50 thousand slums but I would not go looking for such pictures let alone seek to humiliate myself , as a Nigerian, by posting those pictures here foolishly decieving myself that i am 'disgracing' Beaf or Delta State.

This Olodo is not even clever enough to see that this is what non-nigerians ,who despise and stereotype us, do all the time. I.e post pictures of slums in Nigeria for the world to see as if that is all Nigeria consist of. how foolish then that we do same to ourselves. How does a thread about Uduaghan's misrule turn into a campaign of calumny against those unfortunate enough to live in the most demeaning environment? I am simply too classy to get down to the toilet level of Beaf. God forbid.

[size=14pt]Yeah, you are here like a ridiculous fool to abuse Delta state just because some people (who might not even be Deltans) took out adverts in the press, paid for with their own money. Yet, I am ill-bred for exposing the depths of wickedness in your state, where humans live in atrocious circumstances, while folk like you walk on by to dump on Delta, because I very rightly expose your hero's whu are all thieves.

Gbawe, is it not wicked for your fellow humans to live like this? The challenge is still open for you to post the equivalent from Delta state.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/204872_poverty_lagos_jpg9ec82ff235b383eec263eded8ac5e292
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe, why would you stomach this in your state?!
Why should any human live like this?[/size] angry angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TH6iOlkh1LI/AAAAAAAAAH4/PxEf4mKohns/s1600/Poverty_0025.JPG[/img]
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Beaf, I am from delta state just like you. please enlighten me on how Delta state is better than what you have shown?

Why do you endlessly persist in this your delusive world? what gains are there for you? What is so diffuclt about you accepting that Uduaghan IS a BIG FAILURE
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
^
Simply post the equivalent pictures, or have you not seen the challenges I have laid? If you cannot, then you are a liar.

@topic

Tinubu is Gbawe's hero, another thief like Ibori; that is why he finds it easy to overlook the wickedness underneath his nose to attack Delta state with his shameless ethnic bigotry.

[size=14pt]Tinubu ordered area boys to pelt the advocate of the common man, the late Gani Fawehinmi with sachets of pure water, because he dared to challenge his fraudulent "Toronto" degrees in court.
Area boys attacking Gani on Tinubu's orders? shocked[/size]

GEJ is indeed vindicated, we have a pack of wild RASCALS running loose.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe, why are the poor allowed to live like this in your state, so close to highly monied men? What degree of wickedness is that?[/size]

[img]http://geotraveler.files./2008/10/dsc_0131.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524033_TinubuTif_jpg4a6f1ebf2f823fa79b6b462d5a62baa6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

^
Simply post the equivalent pictures, or have you not seen the challenges I have laid? If you cannot, then you are a liar.

@topic

Tinubu is Gbawe's hero, another thief like Ibori; that is why he finds it easy to overlook the wickedness underneath his nose to attack Delta state with his shameless ethnic bigotry.

As long as you fail to refrain from lying, I will be here to expose you as the shameless liar that you are. Below is my first response to this thread . Even a day old child can fathom that I am criticising Uduaghan while asking you to rise to the challenge and carry out your civic duty since you are jobless and have no problem posting 20 threads on Aregbesola daily. Only you, because you are perpetually given to lies and fabrication, will see an "attack" on Delta state. Attempt your silliness with the forum dullard but keep it away from me because you will only always get discredited since you always argue out of an agenda of deciet.
Fellow Nairalanders, please help me highlight where I attack Delta State below because it appears some folks have a serious comprehension deficit.

Don't expect him to ever criticise his Governor. He is on the payroll of Uduaghan. As Nairaland's most garrulous Deltan, one would expect the loqacious Beaf to be leading the online assault against Uduaghan's gross misrule of Delta despite the fact that the State recieves one of the largest allocations from the FG monthly.

Sadly, the traitor and fake town crier has turned his back on Delta to focus on Aregbesola, Osun State and the SW. The sad truth is that Beaf, if he is a stand up guy with genuine integrity, would take Uduaghan on - at least in cyberspace. Nairalander can check the archives to see which poster was most vocal against Gbenga Daniel's legislative gangsterism in Ogun State. It would have been totally wierd and spineless for me not to take up that responsibilty only then to be posting non-stop about Peter Obi and Anambra while my own State of origin is beset with serious issues.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by doofanc: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

And beaf creates another user name for his odious tirade. My friend, it is a matter of using personal discretion in erring on the side of what is decent . Any classy person would understand that even if you don't. I , for example, would not post those pictures with real folks. it is as simple as that. If you don't get the obvious implications for the people featured then I am not surprised at all.  

I'm not beaf, stop being silly.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2011
doofanc:

I'm not beaf, stop being silly.

Then why do you support his callous and juvenile actions ?
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

As long as you fail to refrain from lying, I will be here to expose you as the shameless liar that you are. Below is my first response to this thread . Even a day old child can fathom that I am criticising Uduaghan while asking you to rise to the challenge and carry out your civic duty since you are jobless and have no problem posting 20 threads on Aregbesola daily. Only you, because you are perpetually given to lies and fabrication, will see an "attack" on Delta state. Attempt your silliness with the forum dullard but keep it away from me because you will only always get discredited since you always argue out of an agenda of deciet.
Fellow Nairalanders, please help me highlight where I attack Delta State below because it appears some folks have a serious comprehension deficit.

[size=14pt]You are just an unfortunately immoral soul. You and your ACN goons have taken to attacking Delta state like the ethnic bigots that you are, because I have relentlessly exposed crooks like Aregbesola and Tinubu.
Ain't you the one that claimed that "Tinubu is a necessary thief?" What morals do you have, sir? How can a thief be necessary?

Is it the wickedness that such immorality has planted in your soul that makes you overlook the lives of the innocents made to live in such horrendous conditions?
Do you think it is right for poor people in your state to live like this?[/size] angry angry angry

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by jason123: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
monkeyleg:

I think [b]That Itsekiri man beaf [/b]is loosing sight of what is being discussed here. I guess typical of Nigeria, once money land bongo man is prepared to sell his soul to the devil. No wonder uduaghan can steal from you and make you pay him for doing it

Such a condescending tone. Guy, Beaf is also Isoko, Uhrobo etc. Stop inciting hate on the Itsekiris.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by stormm: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ Gbawe, na wa o. Really got to commend your style. Can't understand Beaf one word. The thread is about a pervasive lifestyle of waste that is gradually becoming a culture and the man keeps ranting about Aregbesola and Tinubu as if his livelihood depends on that. SSMH  sad sad sad sad

If the governor and his cronies can take up more than 60% of the pages in a newspaper for an inconsequential event as his 57th birthday, its not impossible for him to declare a public holiday as part of the activities.

I maintain that most of these pictures are actually of coastal areas inhabited by the Ijaw people of the SS. Its people like Beaf who will shout human rights on the pages of newspapers when the govt wants to demolish such illegal settlements
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
stormm:

@ Gbawe, na wa o. Really got to commend your style. Can't understand Beaf one word. The thread is about a pervasive lifestyle of waste that is gradually becoming a culture and the man keeps ranting about Aregbesola and Tinubu as if his livelihood depends on that. SSMH  sad sad sad sad

If the governor and his cronies can take up more than 60% of the pages in a newspaper for an inconsequential event as his 57th birthday, its not impossible for him to declare a public holiday as part of the activities.

I maintain that most of these pictures are actually of coastal areas inhabited by the Ijaw people of the SS. Its people like Beaf who will shout human rights on the pages of newspapers when the govt wants to demolish such illegal settlements

[size=14pt]LOL!

I Love the way you bigots have started standing on your tongous. Its called defeat.
Liars are known to change their stories with the direction of the wind, though.

Why wouldn't you change stories when your hero's are thieves, scoundrels and liars?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/518316_IkuforijiNinjaThief_jpgd221a96311b1a89c01821b803d551a9c

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by emmatok(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
LOL, @BEAF.

The people in those picture are waterside people, mostly NIGER DELTA folks  (IJAWS, ILAJES AND ITSEKIRI).

And  these are @BEAF's people.

IF YOU THROW STONES IN MARKET PLACE , 
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by ektbear: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
Wow
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Ibomade1: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
This Governors,
They are oblivious to the suffering of the masses.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by doofanc: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

Then why do you support his callous and juvenile actions ?

probably because I don't see anything callous or juvenile in it.

the argument that every country, even the most developed ones has slums is defeatist and lame. This is not just [i]another [/i]slum; these are PEOPLE, NIGERIANS, our BROTHERS AND SISTERS, fa crying out load! The effing world should know about it, damn it!

whether its is Delta or Lagos is beside the point. the fact is that they are Nigerians.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
doofanc:

probably because I don't see anything callous or juvenile in it.

the argument that every country, even the most developed ones has slums is defeatist and lame. This is not just [i]another [/i]slum; these are PEOPLE, NIGERIANS, our BROTHERS AND SISTERS, fa crying out load! The effing world should know about it, damn it!

whether its is Delta or Lagos is beside the point. the fact is that they are Nigerians.

You hit the nail on the head, bruv.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by aljharem3: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

You hit the nail on the head, bruv.

oga beaf, na wa for you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) / How Buhari, VP Silence Aided Killings, By Ortom / Buhari Approves UNILAG TV License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.