Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (783 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Please,i Need Urgent Help Please / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Pupanchy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
That happened due to the way you are being trained up, besides that you really need to be exposed, know how to relate with people, playful when needed, go out and have funs with friends and not just being home waiting for your loving partner to come n meet you, I was trained up the same way not until l decided meeting new friends and taught some things l needed to know, if u don't mind l can be ur partner to give more knowledgeable about all you need to know 08087022813 my Whatsapp
Re: . by Vicloteck(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
OP , ur parents sent you to school to read and graduate with good grade but here you are looking for relationship. You don't have sense , no wonder most Nigerian girls are useless , they won't study hard in school which in the long run affects their reasoning level. This is not the first time i will say this guys , don't date empty skull in the name of relationship , try and check their reasoning level to avoid stories. Am sure this OP has nothing upstairs and that is why guys are dumping her. I believe a responsible guy won't dump a decent knowledgeable girl .
Aniedi556:
Good evening nairalanders
I'm a new member,just joined actually
This is actually making me sad and depressed for sometime now
I'm 20yrs old, still an undergraduate
I really don't know what is wrong
I'm a cool decent lady
Introvert in nature
My parents were really strict in bringing us up
I don't know y i can't keep a relationship
I could say I'm never lucky when it comes to a relationship
I've searched myself to see where I'm wrong but i don't see anything
I am very respectful,commited in what i put my mind at,loyal,I'm not after what I'll gained from a relationship be it money or any other thing,i just want to be loved,i just want a simple life
But no relationship has ever worked
I keep getting heartbreaks
I've suffered alot in hands of the opposite gender
Please what can i do the change the narrative
Re: . by Vicloteck(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Can you see your life 😒, she brought an issue that need to be addressed well , see the way you responded and you even dropped number because you see her as a newbie , you don't have sense at all.
Pupanchy:
That happened due to the way you are being trained up, besides that you really need to be exposed, know how to relate with people, playful when needed, go out and have funs with friends and not just being home waiting for your loving partner to come n meet you, I was trained up the same way not until l decided meeting new friends and taught some things l needed to know, if u don't mind l can be ur partner to give more knowledgeable about all you need to know 08087022813 my Whatsapp
Re: . by Aniedi556: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnchrix:
i think u are not investing enough in ur past relationships. Change ur pattern and try again. Pay more attention to ur partners needs and attend to them.
true, i really do all i can to make things work out well,but only gets worst because i can't give what they ask of
But the thing is that they always come back to begging me to take them back,but i can't let myself,cos i don't want repetition of what happened
Re: . by AskProf: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , ur parents sent you to school to read and graduate with good grade but here you are looking for relationship. You don't have sense , no wonder most Nigerian girls are useless , they won't study hard in school which in the long run affects their reasoning level. This is not the first time i will say this guys , don't date empty skull in the name of relationship , try and check their reasoning level to avoid stories. Am sure this OP has nothing upstairs and that is why guys are dumping her. I believe a responsible guy won't dump a decent knowledgeable girl .

Tell her, @ 20.

That she will hear is another thing.
Re: . by Gee64: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
At twenty, I expect you to think more about your career and upgrading yourself.

If craving for a relationship is your wahala boys go take preek scatter your toto and later call you names after they have all used and dumped you. You may end up being a Baby Mama.

They look for permanent preek instead of building a career for yourself and engaging in a paying job. Olodo. Obo to baje!
Re: . by Aniedi556: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , ur parents sent you to school to read and graduate with good grade but here you are looking for relationship. You don't have sense , no wonder most Nigerian girls are useless , they won't study hard in school which in the long run affects their reasoning level. This is not the first time i will say this guys , don't date empty skull in the name of relationship , try and check their reasoning level to avoid stories. Am sure this OP has nothing upstairs and that is why guys are dumping her. I thbelieve a responsible guy won't dump a decent knowledgeable girl .
well this is too much for me
I'm not dull
I am intelligent, creative and decent person
I think most of you here comment just because you want to ridicule people
I'm growing up,someday I'll get married and i happen to be in a relationship
But i noticed it isn't working out well
I don't see anything wrong in seeking for advices
Well,I'll look pass your insults..
Re: . by Aniedi556: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gee64:
At twenty, I expect you to think more about your career and upgrading yourself.

If craving for a relationship is your wahala boys go take preek scatter your toto and later call you names after they have all used and dumped you. You may end up being a Baby Mama.

They look for permanent preek instead of building a career for yourself and engaging in a paying job. Olodo. Obo to baje!
why does everyone thinks relationship is all about sex, why is the society now void of good relationships without anything sexual
Re: . by Vicloteck(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
OP , tell me your current GP and i hope you don't have any carryovers .
Aniedi556:
well this is too much for me
I'm not dull
I am intelligent, creative and decent person
I think most of you here comment just because you want to ridicule people
I'm growing up,someday I'll get married and i happen to be in a relationship
But i noticed it isn't working out well
I don't see anything wrong in seeking for advices
Well,I'll look pass your insults..
Re: . by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
20 yr old girl should be facing her studies nd not looking for who to show her fake love.
U 're 20 yrs nd have received series of heart breaks got me thinking how old u were when u started dating.

1 Like

Re: . by Aniedi556: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
20 yr old girl should be facing her studies nd not looking for who to show her fake love.
U 're 20 yrs nd have received series of heart breaks got me thinking how old u were when u started dating.
i was 19
A very decent relationship void of any sexual relationship
Re: . by Aniedi556: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , tell me your current GP and i hope you don't have any carryovers .
hmmm
Well my GP is 4.51
And im a medical student
It doesn't matter what a persons academic performance is
Don't go about insulting people
Please tame your tongue
We are humans and we are deserve to be accorded some respect
Re: . by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Aniedi556:
i was 19
A very decent relationship void of any sexual relationship
So it means u 're still new to the dating game.waith make ur heart breaks reach 5- 10 before u start complaining nd looking for help
Re: . by Aniedi556: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: . by Vicloteck(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
You expect me to believe this GP cheesy. You are deceiving yourself . My only advise for you is to study hard , don't be distracted so you won't disappoint your parents . Incase you don't know , associate yourself with intelligent guys who are well disciplined and goal chaser . Lastly , if you failed to listen, guys will keep eating you and disposing you and you might carry EGGROLL with no owner grin .
Aniedi556:
hmmm
Well my GP is 4.51
And im a medical student
It doesn't matter what a persons academic performance is
Don't go about insulting people
Please tame your tongue
We are humans and we are deserve to be accorded some respect
Re: . by Aniedi556: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vicloteck:
You expect me to believe this GP cheesy. You are deceiving yourself . My only advise for you is to study hard , don't be distracted so you won't disappoint your parents . Incase you don't know , associate yourself with intelligent guys who are well disciplined and goal chaser . Lastly , if you failed to listens , guys will keep eating you and disposing you and you might carry EGGROLL with no owner grin .
yes youre right,that doesn't have to be my GP,that doesn't change the fact that I'm smart and outstanding student,why do you feel relationships is all about sex, well thanks 👍 for the advice no hard feelings
Re: . by Vicloteck(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sincerely relationship is not about sex , the bad metality in youth now is sex is relationship , some even call it trade by bater (quid pro pro) grin , i won't really blame that , girls caused majority of the problem , almost all Nigerian girls have this entitlement metality in relationships , they believed the bf automatically become their FATHER wink instead of them to create goals that will help the relationship and make their life better with the BF instead you girls are after material things . As a result of this , the bf will take them as sex object since they have nothing to offer apart from their puss...
Aniedi556:
yes youre right,that doesn't have to be my GP,that doesn't change the fact that I'm smart and outstanding student,why do you feel relationships is all about sex, well thanks 👍 for the advice no hard feelings
Re: . by Aniedi556: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Vicloteck:
Sincerely relationship is not about sex , the bad metality in youth now is sex is relationship , some even call it trade by bater (quid pro pro) grin , i won't really blame that , girls caused majority of the problem , almost all Nigerian girls have this entitlement metality in relationships , they believed the bf automatically become their FATHER wink instead of them to create goals that will help the relationship and make their life better with the BF instead you girls are after material things . As a result of this , the bf will take them as sex object since they have nothing to offer apart from their puss...
no you are wrong
Every guy right now wants sex
It doesn't matter what you offer
It's their nature
Well i rather stay on my own
Re: . by Vicloteck(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Be valuable so guys won't use you like a tissue paper. Don't form too hard to get grin . decent guys don't have energy for that . Bad guy can behave like a fool to get to your pant. Simple
Aniedi556:
no you are wrong
Every guy right now wants sex
It doesn't matter what you offer
It's their nature
Well i rather stay on my own
Re: . by kenedyx: 2:50am On Oct 10, 2023
You've not found that true love that's strong enough to break your inhibitions.

I assume you're a Muslim. The environment you grew up in has really inhibited you.

It's never too late, though.
Re: . by Pupanchy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Your father doesn't have sense at all and l see no reason what's your own problem with the way I've replied her, if u don't have anything hiding you should have just comment the same way l did instead of sending me a direct message idiot

Vicloteck:
Can you see your life 😒, she brought an issue that need to be addressed well , see the way you responded and you even dropped number because you see her as a newbie , you don't have sense at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal ?? / This Happened To Me Today !! / Ladies, It's For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.