Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... (1694 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 9:04am On Jan 24
You surely would live and prosper, most of you men do not actually know your real enemies.

It's not just the sex called male and female, but the sex with the sex. Either the boy wants to have sex with the girl or girls girls or boys boys, you know those minded games destroying your lifetime on earth.

Flee sexual lust folks, it's not just religious but destroying destiny and generations.

Ancient words!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 9:05am On Jan 24
Nothing but the truth!

1 Like

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 9:21am On Jan 24
And then it fight your prestige

1 Like

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 3:25pm On Jan 24
Be free

1 Like

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 6:23pm On Jan 24
And then every beautiful spirit would return to you

2 Likes

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24
And then the lights in you will shine

2 Likes

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by VictorGlory: 1:41am On Jan 25
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by MMempire(m): 2:10am On Jan 25
Powerful words.
Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 3:46pm On Jan 25
Sweet dreams will set in

1 Like

Re: If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... by Mercisharelove(f): 11:34pm On Jan 27
Fresh air flow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Larger Than Life / Check This Out! / My Experience With An Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.