Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (61364 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Bluearrow: 5:52am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

I'm not responsible for your ignorance, stop venting your frustration on me... I'm a Christian fool!...

Israel have been bombing Palestine and kidnapping their children and adult alike, do you criticize Israel for doing so.. You can't continue doing this to a people and expect them to pat you on the back... 🤷

Foolishness at it peak.. 💯
The topic at hand was caused by Isreal or hamas? Stop sympathizing with terrorists & make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Unrated900(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Igbos can you all see what is happening here, you want war all,can you all wait when you see war.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by BentizilL0: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Says by one who supported Nigerian government incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu and fight against Biafra liberation. Charity begins at home. You supported Python dance and because of religious affliation you are against Israel that is fighting Hamas terrorist group that invaded their land. Sorry
You got it all wrong when you mentioned Biafra, it's totally different case entirely...

Palestine is a recognized country occupied by Israel just like apartheid South Africa that Mandela fought against... There was nothing like Israel state before 1948 but there was mandatory Palestine in the league of nation..

What's Biafra?? Ojukwu cannot lump my people together with his so-called Biafra, it's not done anywhere...
A Biafra with ijaw, Ibibio, Efik and many tribes that disagree with it?? No, you're not being reasonable...

The federal government has every right to arrest Kanu, he's the leader of ipob group commiting crime against the state... Federal government is not the one killing Igbo, Kanu and now Ekpa are the one killing and locking Igbo every Monday...

Palestine is a recognized state, Biafra is an unknown entity.. No similarities at all...

Also, I'm a Christian.. I noticed you're mentioning some shit about religious affiliation..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by caleboxylic: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Rolings:

Pretend you didn't hear or see IDF killing kids in the last one year.....
Pretend Israel Haven't been provoking Palestinians by illegal settlements expansions...attacks on Palestinians by settlers backed by IDF often leading to killings and destruction of Palestinian properties.

But to your type IDF killing kids in Palestine is defence of Democracy.

Continue.

This your patter of using children as shield won't work again. They are all terrorist as they accomodated them.
If they Rent terrorist, they should rise against Hamas. That's all

Hamas will belong to history books just like ISIS in days to come.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by BentizilL0: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Bluearrow:

The topic at hand was caused by Isreal or hamas? Stop sympathizing with terrorists & make the world a better place.
The topic at hand start today??

Do you know Israel invaded same Gaza weeks ago kidnapping Palestine people??

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by nosa2ekundayo: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

Netanyahu is only because he has the support of western power and the neutrality of Russia, everything can change in a minute...

You don't know me.. From my first banned moniker to this, I speak against all those things you mention... I support what I believe in, and I'm not apologetic for doing so...

Thanks bro, u just showed me that Ideas/ opinion may differ but evil remains evil...

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Brownking: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
The Largest open air prison is not in Siberia, Europe or America.. It's Palestine...

If you support Israel caging of the Palestine people because she has the backing and neutrality of the major powers, then be rest assured one day it may be your turn...💯

Palestine took the first shot, Israel should sink them all

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by BentizilL0: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2023
Brownking:

Okay we'll be here...
Hope you know Israel has more casualties??

And also over hundred of their citizen is in Gaza strip?
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2023
Israel is foolish, since the Muslims are kidnaping and killing Jewish children.

Israel should not look back in attack of any life in Palestine including animals for peace to reign.

Children of Muslims will later turn to terrorists

Rolings:

Pretend you didn't hear or see IDF killing kids in the last one year.....
Pretend Israel Haven't been provoking Palestinians by illegal settlements expansions...attacks on Palestinians by settlers backed by IDF often leading to killings and destruction of Palestinian properties.

But to your type IDF killing kids in Palestine is defence of Democracy.

Continue.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Am saying that I have read Hadith from first to last page.

The guy carrying that child is fake. What they do is that they rub blood and run while their terrorists will take picture in already calm environment. They will send the picture to the whole world for sympathy.

That's is classical taquyah

RosyIsBlessed:

What's this one saying?
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by ussv: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2023
The most painful thing is that na innocent people go die. Hamas go don go hide and na civilians go suffer the repercaution
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by occfx: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I thought it was Nigeria self ...

When will Nigeria ever go for all round offensive self!

I need war, I want war because I want to observe something after the war.

Wish BIAFRA can start the war self, let them strike Abuja Lagos and Kano to declare total offensive.....

Jews and Christians don't offend, they don't strike first but Islamabad terrorizes and kill at will to please there God in order to get quantum virgins.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Thanks a lot for the 💯 ✅ correction. You are on point. Will correct it

TinubuDeDrugLor:

Its called Taquyah or something in Islam. It means Deception.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Simeonjoe1: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
Fake. They will carry small children, rub blood on their body , take picture and send online to attract sympathy worldwide.

But they kidnap Israeli children. What a life?

Not fake, true.
That's the price that comes from humans war, the innocent suffers the most.
That's why it is better not to support any side
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2023
It is called taquyah , which is accepted in Koran and Hadith as a means of life. Taquyah means DECEPTION!!!!!

Whatisurproblem:
you understand them very well. Useless people. They put Israeli children inside cage and vow to be slaughtering the hostages. They know for sure that Israel will pound them
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by blingxx(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Brownking:

Hamas doesn't represent palaestine, how many times will this be repeated.. Hamas is like a vigilante group taking back what Israel stole from their country with no authority
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Is pure fake oga. Taquyah is an Islamic accepted way of living which means DECEPTION.

THAT PICTURE IS A CLASSICAL APPLICATION OF TAQUYAH.

IF actually the environment depict the acting, the person taking the picture should be running for his life

Simeonjoe1:

Not fake, true.
That's the price that comes from humans war, the innocent suffers the most.
That's why it is better not to support any side
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by blingxx(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2023
ceejay80s:
U started the war and now u are claiming victim,
Israel should continue bombing ,
Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon,,Saudi, all Muslim states should learn from this

I expected nothing meaningful from a religious bigot from slum republic of Africa
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by blingxx(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Kolanist:
Did anyone notice that the Jews were in a music festival dancing to an idol before Hamas started attacking.......pls check out and conclude according to the Bible in such cases

It's their country, their religion.. We are not in the biblican era anymore undecided.. Your point?
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Arisenews2: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Meanwhile, See countries Supporting Israel in the war VS Countries supporting Palestine. Watch here
👉🏾
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXY2v2Um5o?si=0P-p8tXf6NXDczGf
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Passionate888: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
The Largest open air prison is not in Siberia, Europe or America.. It's Palestine...

If you support Israel caging of the Palestine people because she has the backing and neutrality of the major powers, then be rest assured one day it may be your turn...💯

If you support Nigeria against Biafra agitation, then support Israel against Palestine
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Rolings: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
Israel is foolish, since the Muslims are kidnaping and killing Jewish children.

Israel should not look back in attack of any life in Palestine including animals for peace to reign.

Children of Muslims will later turn to terrorists

One of those who pretended that they haven't seen Israel invade Gaza killing kids and destroying properties in the last year or since over 60 years

And the world will stand by hypocritically and allow this to happen.....it won't be a surprise.
The same people who refuse to help Palestinians donated weapons to Ukrainians who haven't endured 1/10 of what Palestinians go through......but as God go catch una those corrupt Ukrainians simply sold the weapons to the Arabs together with the ones US dashed the Taliban in Afghanistan....made it easy for Hamas to inflict so much damage.

No matter the end of this current escalation..... Hamas hit Israel where it hurts.....and that a point well taken.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by blingxx(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2023
tctrills:

After watching, what will happen. The lesson here is, don't start what you can't finish.

Wrong bro.. You are still looking at this because of your hate for Muslims, israel have been oppressing Palestine for almost 50yrs stealing their lands and resources, the world kept silent, I'm not in support of anybody... But "hamas" is a terrorist group that just wants their lands back, leave Palestine out of it
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by SmartyPants(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

Israel is fighting a weak Hamas and having greater casualty figures, a people with no war plane, air defence or anything just home made drones...

They've been shouting Iran since God know when, why not face Iran.. Oh I forgot, the last time they did that, nothing remain of Israel...

Why not face Hezbollah, the last time they did that was met with sound defeat in 2006..

Imagine someone calling bombing of civilian and Hamas a show of force?... grin grin

When has Iran faced Israel in conventional warfare?

We are talking about an israel that regularly makes incursions into Iran to slaughter their top scientists and other leaders. Is it not Iran you should be challenging to man up and face Israel?

As for facing Hezbollah in 2006, Israel left Lebanon in ruins. You are calling the withdrawal of Israeli troops from lebanon a defeat but can Hezbollah enter Israel for even 5 minutes?

You think its fun and games. This is real life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Lightorder: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

You lied! Keep playing the victim for your heroes
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Hamas is now being pounded. The only mistake Israel is making is refusing to hit all living things in Palestine.

Everything that has blood should be massacred, because Palestine don't care for children of Israel when the want to attack.

Rolings:

One of those who pretended that they haven't seen Israel invade Gaza killing kids and destroying properties in the last year or since over 60 years

And the world will stand by hypocritically and allow this to happen.....it won't be a surprise.
The same people who refuse to help Palestinians donated weapons to Ukrainians who haven't endured 1/10 of what Palestinians go through......but as God go catch una those corrupt Ukrainians simply sold the weapons to the Arabs together with the ones US dashed the Taliban in Afghanistan....made it easy for Hamas to inflict so much damage.

No matter the end of this current escalation..... Hamas hit Israel where it hurts.....and that a point well taken.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Morphinne: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

How can Hamas militants enter Israel and kidnap more than 100 Israeli soldiers without Israel knowing.
Something is not adding up.This particular war might be the worst that Israeli's have fought since their independence.
My heart goes to all the civilians, I really feel for them,imagine Israel blocking their means of getting food,healthcare nd water,so sad.
This is not the first though.
They’ve fought major wars on 7 different occasions in the past. This is just yet another day in Gaza. This is a never-ending struggle. I’m definitely not taking sides with the religion of piss terrorists but you don’t take people’s lands while caging them like animals and expect them to not fight back.
Palestine is the only country in this century still being colonized by another country yet everyone is acting blind while the Christians (e.g Igbo Nigerians) see it as a case of “the enemy of my enemy “ not knowing that there are Christians and Catholic people in Palestine grin
I’m even surprised that this latest conflict is getting this much attention because the world doesn’t care normally since it's not Ukraine .
If we condemn Russia for doing what they are doing to Ukraine why then should we praise Israel for doing the worse to another sovereign country whose only crime was that they were too nice to welcome and accommodate fleeing European Jews during World War II?[code][/code]. This is a lesson to all, never let a visitor get too comfortable in your house, it’s a survival plan and not wickedness.
In fact, make everybody (including our Nigerian Christians and Muslim extremists) getat, we are Africans and we don’t give a f*ck about whatever the Arabs and Jews decide to do with themselves. Do they even care about us?
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Rolings: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
Hamas is now being pounded. The only mistake Israel is making is refusing to hit all living things in Palestine.

Everything that has blood should be massacred, because Palestine don't care for children of Israel when the want to attack.

And you think the Palestinians care?
They stopped caring long ago.....or you don't know the situation escalates every now and then. There has not been straight 2 years without conflict with heavy casualties mostly among Palestinians.
Israel took away their dignity ....whats there again than to fight it to death.
If Israel levels Gaza today
The Palestinians don't give a hoot
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Danisaint112(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
Fake. They will carry small children, rub blood on their body , take picture and send online to attract sympathy worldwide.

But they kidnap Israeli children. What a life?.

If actually the environment is in serious warfare as depicted, the photographer will be running for his own life and will have no time for picture.

Muslims and taquyah (deception) look at this picture and judge for yourself.

I saw the video though. It's not fake rather I would say it happened after the shelling so people who came to rescue people were videoing and that was when he ran past the man with the camera. This very on is real.

But again they brought this upon themselves. If you really want to pity them and you their people supporting this terrorists actions you will just sell the little pity you have to for them.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by nnachukz(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

When has Iran faced Israel in conventional warfare?

We are talking about an israel that regularly makes incursions into Iran to slaughter their top scientists and other leaders. Is it not Iran you should be challenging to man up and face Israel?

As for facing Hezbollah in 2006, Israel left Lebanon in ruins. You are calling the withdrawal of Israeli troops from lebanon a defeat but can Hezbollah enter Israel for even 5 minutes?

You think its fun and games. This is real life.
Don't mind that potential terrorist, Isreal has already killed two Hezbollah fighters in this current war, Hezbollah has not even coughed or said anything. They know Isreal mean business now and will drag them into the fight if they say anything.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Freebills12: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
BentizilL0:

You got it all wrong when you mentioned Biafra, it's totally different case entirely...

Palestine is a recognized country occupied by Israel just like apartheid South Africa that Mandela fought against... There was nothing like Israel state before 1948 but there was mandatory Palestine in the league of nation..

What's Biafra?? Ojukwu cannot lump my people together with his so-called Biafra, it's not done anywhere...
A Biafra with ijaw, Ibibio, Efik and many tribes that disagree with it?? No, you're not being reasonable...

The federal government has every right to arrest Kanu, he's the leader of ipob group commiting crime against the state... Federal government is not the one killing Igbo, Kanu and now Ekpa are the one killing and locking Igbo every Monday...

Palestine is a recognized state, Biafra is an unknown entity.. No similarities at all...

Also, I'm a Christian.. I noticed you're mentioning some shit about religious affiliation..

Continue to lie to yourself! Palestine a country of its own and Biafra is not a country of its own. You can just research for 17th century world map then you will know that Biafra is an existing country.
Are you saying because Israel was captured and went into exile that Palestine should occupied their land? Or are you denying the existence of Israel as a country? Palestine is even dragging Jerusalem and claiming it as her capital with the remains of old temple destroyed by the Romans still present. Are you saying that Palestinians were Jews not Israel.
Ojukwu didn't lump anyone, Philip Effiong that was Ojukwu's VP I hope Ojukwu forced him too? You can't support Palestine and then you are against referendum for liberation of Biafra. Its double standard, by the way you are a Moslem and I don't you are from old Eastern region which is Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.