Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (61501 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by thegooddieyoung: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Al jazeera with their propaganda....

Odewaleadesoye:

(Al Jazeera)
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by MrPOTUS: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2023
wasuka14:
When Russia attacked Ukraine, all the western leaders and usa thrown big sections toward Russia. Now that Israeli is sending nooks to Gaza no single sections toward Isreal. Are humanbeing in Gaza less important than humanbeing in Ukraine?
Certainly, every country only work with each other where interests is allign and go against each other only when interests is not allign not because of any humanbeing or purpose. Every country is protecting their interests worldwide.
The same thing happened in political parties and the rest.
Obidients miscreants and atiku camps are seriously attacking Tinubu now that their interests allign. They fight and go against each other before the election as their interests then was not aligned. All these things is too fascinating and you can't get full picture if you don't relax and think deep.
Tomorrow Atiku, Peter obi and obidients miscreants with tear each other apart once there interest is not in alignment again. The same way with David Hundeyin, Dj switch and many others.

But you head slamming idiots saw that your terrorist brothers threw the first shot.

They attacked Israel and posted it online to mock them, but you fellow terrorists cheered them.

Now, Israel is retaliating, you're crying foul.

Hope Igbos never influence you with their victims mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by creativehubb: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
If you price, your mama, your family, children and everyone around you must pay. Dumb head rabid headed animals that act like animals deserve death...Hamas must be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by creativehubb: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Explosions from the Israeli aerial bombardment of Gaza send flames into the night sky [Mohammed Salem/Reuters]
When Hamas attacked you dumb headed fools were cheering happily, how dumb and myopic humans are, Palestine will pay a high price, for letting the headless animals Hamas rule them.

4 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2023
White House, Sydney Opera House light up in support of Israel

The White House in the US capital and the Sydney Opera House have lit up in blue and white – the colours of the Israeli flag – in a show of support for the country.

The White House is illuminated in the blue and white colours of the Israeli flag in Washington, DC on Monday, 9 October, 2023 [Brendan Smialowoski/AFP)

The lights display at Australia’s Sydney Opera House came as more than 1,000 people waving Palestinian flags gathered in front of the building in support of Palestine.

Protesters show their support for Palestinians during a rally in front of the illuminated Opera House in Sydney on Monday, 9 October, 2023 [Izhar Khan/AFP]
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by soccerlite: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
The Largest open air prison is not in Siberia, Europe or America.. It's Palestine...

If you support Israel caging of the Palestine people because she has the backing and neutrality of the major powers, then be rest assured one day it may be your turn...đź’Ż

Nonsense

Caging indeed

hamas has the backing of iran and by extension hezbollah of Lebanon too

Go read the story

Let dem declare a full scale war with Israel if they have the balls

Let

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
The Largest open air prison is not in Siberia, Europe or America.. It's Palestine...

If you support Israel caging of the Palestine people because she has the backing and neutrality of the major powers, then be rest assured one day it may be your turn...đź’Ż

The well known TERRORIST is crying
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Abujaexpress: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Nawao! Israel, please have mercy for the sake of the innocent souls there, the little children and mothers
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
tctrills:

You are making very wrong conclusions. Who told you that I hate Muslims. I don't hate anyone or any religion.
Again you are getting your history wrong. It was the Arabs who declared war on Israel in 1948 and not the other way round. Don't forget that Gaza used to be under Israeli occupation but they handed it over to Palestine.
And to me, that was a mistake because Hamas now uses Gaza as a base for terrorism.
Israel also handed parts of the west bank to Palestine.
The more land Israel hands over to these people, the more they increase in terrorism.
Israel supplies water and electricity to Gaza for free. They supply food to Gaza. So why would anyone blame Israel.
They are TERRORISTS u forgot
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
WISH I BECOMES BIBI FOR 1 WEEK.
NO LIVING THING ESCAPES PALESTINE.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by solexjames(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Just NUKE gaza
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Shyboyk(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Smoke rises following Israeli strikes in Gaza [Saleh Salem/Reuters]

CREDIT: ALJAZEERA[/font]

E no easy

I dedicate FOLLOW ME TO GAZA by Patoranking

Good jam
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Oakenshield: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

shut up,Gaza is controlled by militants and those are the people Israel are hitting very hard. The war is not with Palestine go school u say no

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Pandar01: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Alot of you dull kids and men don't even know that Palestine have the highest number of christian than your mentioned Israel that your pastors tell you about.

they make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors... religion is really a scam..

Incase many of you don't know, Israel is even more Muslim state than Palestine, it really baffles me how some Nigerians behave , mostly our Igbo brothers even claiming they originate from Israel,yet hating on the Muslims..

Illiteracy is a bastard .

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Somilat: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2023
"“The bloodthirsty hate the innocent.” Proverbs 29:10

Israel is not a country. It is a den of vipers"

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Somilat: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Ovacoma: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pandar01:
Alot of you dull kids and men don't even know that Palestine have the highest number of christian than your mentioned Israel that your pastors tell you about.

they make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors... religion is really a scam..

Incase many of you don't know, Israel is even more Muslim state than Palestine, it really baffles me how some Nigerians behave , mostly our Igbo brothers even claiming they originate from Israel,yet hating on the Muslims..

Illiteracy is a bastard .
How many Christians have been brutally murdered by the Israelis, how many times have you seen Israelis bombing Christian churches? How many times have you heard the Jews saying they want to subdue and subjugate Christians? Israelis don't deliberately target civilians, they gave warning before bombs started falling on Gaza. Hamas didn't give warning, they brought upon the people of Gaza whatever is happening there now. May God protect and deliver his chosen ones in Gaza.
I

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Danisaint112(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
It is fake, intentionally created to attract sympathy. Do you think Israel don't have children that are seriously wounded by Hamas?.

The picture was not taken with just ordinary camera. It's a movie acting you are seeing.

Chairman rest. I saw the video and watched it live on Aljazeera and Sky news. I'm not in support of HAMAS here or the Palestinians.

My support goes for Isreal. But I have have to let you know the truth. State things as it is happening.

Above all, they brought it up on themselves. HAMAS alone will take the blame.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Oga easy oo. They do send such pictures through various means to attract sympathy from various countries.

Do you know that hamas wiped away the whole family in the picture I post here including children. https://metro.co.uk/2023/10/10/tragic-selfie-shows-entire-family-were-wiped-out-by-hamas-militants-19636054/

Israel should not be foolish. Every living thing in Palestine should be cleared

Danisaint112:

Chairman rest. I saw the video and watched it live on Aljazeera and Sky news. I'm not in support of HAMAS here or the Palestinians.

My support goes for Isreal. But I have have to let you know the truth. State things as it is happening.

Above all, they brought it up on themselves. HAMAS alone will take the blame.

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by MrPOTUS: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Somilat:
"“The bloodthirsty hate the innocent.” Proverbs 29:10

Israel is not a country. It is a den of vipers"

Head slamming freaking terrorist claiming christian. Lol grin

No christian can ever support the philistines.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Botragelad: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Breaking!

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Danisaint112(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
Oga easy oo. They do send such pictures through various means to attract sympathy from various countries.

Do you know that hamas wiped away the whole family in the picture I post here including children. https://metro.co.uk/2023/10/10/tragic-selfie-shows-entire-family-were-wiped-out-by-hamas-militants-19636054/

Israel should not be foolish. Every living thing in Palestine should be cleared

Read and understand properly before you type. It's a video not a picture and I watched this very video of the child being pulled from the rubble multiple times.

Meanwhile HAMAS should be wiped off complet from Isreal, Gaza, Southern Lebanon, west bank and anywhere they appear to be.

Wiping off the Palestinians as you said would only results to world war III. It's a simple calculation.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don't write thrash. This what is contained in the writeup

A photo of an innocent family killed by Hamas militants has been published by the Israeli government.

Tamar and Yonatan Kedem were reportedly murdered by Hamas, along with their young children Shachar, Arbel and Omer.

The family lived in Kibbutz Nir Oz, which lies just 1.4 miles from Israel’s border with Gaza.

Their deaths are just a handful of the more than 900 Israelis who have been killed since Hamas launched an unprecedented surprise attack on the Middle Eastern country over the weekend.

Danisaint112:

Read and understand properly before you type. It's a video not a picture and I watched this very video of the child being pulled from the rubble multiple times.

Meanwhile HAMAS should be wiped off complet from Isreal, Gaza, Southern Lebanon, west bank and anywhere they appear to be.

Wiping off the Palestinians as you said would only results to world war III. It's a simple calculation.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Etimemy: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

Why can't you condemned Palestine action first
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Sofrosh(f): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
micath09:

Hello Faith! I came across your story, and was moved with compassion. Although some Nigerians can be hard be believe somtimes, but I have been there before. Send me your cell number number and I will call you. I said that because I live outside the country. Peace.

Sir, you can choose to also help me too sir, I'm currently writing my project and it's has been hard to even feed too
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
If anyone is complaining about what Israel is doing in Gaza, you need to complain about what your COWARDLY soldiers are doing to innocent men and women in Biafra land. When they are confronted by the Biafra Liberation Army (BLA) which is fully armed as they are, they would run away with their tails tucked between their legs like the cowards they are. Then after the BLA is gone, these terrorist cowards would go back to the communities and burn down their homes. But eventually, they MUST leave our land in body bags.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Danisaint112(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
I don't write thrash. This what is contained in the writeup

A photo of an innocent family killed by Hamas militants has been published by the Israeli government.

Tamar and Yonatan Kedem were reportedly murdered by Hamas, along with their young children Shachar, Arbel and Omer.

The family lived in Kibbutz Nir Oz, which lies just 1.4 miles from Israel’s border with Gaza.

Their deaths are just a handful of the more than 900 Israelis who have been killed since Hamas launched an unprecedented surprise attack on the Middle Eastern country over the weekend.

You are doing it again. Is like you lack comprehension skills or something. 🥴

You made mention of the picture probably being fake and I countered you telling you I watched it live, only for you to switch to the Israeli misfortune.

I don't think you want so badly this terror groups to be ended like I do.

Meanwhile I am following everything as much as you are. As I type this I am watching Al Jazeera right now and have been doing so for atleast the past 8 hours in the last 24hrs.

Because I work from home. Again read and understand before you reply me. Take a chill I'm on your side.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by blueAgent(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

Israel Palestine war is one that cuts deep into Human existence and religeon.

It's a war to fulfill occultic ambitions.

If you know , you know. cool
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Horus(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEkCaZ5lmss?si=jOOOmUdY6zLT3iUX

Hamas tells Israelis to leave Ashkelon by 5pm

Hamas’s armed wing has warned residents of Israeli city Ashkelon to leave now in a chilling message.

The citizens have been given until 5pm local time (3pm BST).

An Al Qassam Brigades statement said: “In response to the enemy’s crime of displacing our people and forcing them to flee their homes in several areas of the Gaza Strip, we give the residents of the occupied city of Ashkelon a deadline to leave it before 5pm this evening.”

Ashkelon is a coastal city located in southern Israel and north of Gaza.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Ovis1302(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
HAMAS is a terrorist group that should be dealt with appropriately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine / How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.