Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (61387 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by tctrills: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
blingxx:

Wrong bro.. You are still looking at this because of your hate for Muslims, israel have been oppressing Palestine for almost 50yrs stealing their lands and resources, the world kept silent, I'm not in support of anybody... But "hamas" is a terrorist group that just wants their lands back, leave Palestine out of it

You are making very wrong conclusions. Who told you that I hate Muslims. I don't hate anyone or any religion.
Again you are getting your history wrong. It was the Arabs who declared war on Israel in 1948 and not the other way round. Don't forget that Gaza used to be under Israeli occupation but they handed it over to Palestine.
And to me, that was a mistake because Hamas now uses Gaza as a base for terrorism.
Israel also handed parts of the west bank to Palestine.
The more land Israel hands over to these people, the more they increase in terrorism.
Israel supplies water and electricity to Gaza for free. They supply food to Gaza. So why would anyone blame Israel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by georgee(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[b]
The UN chief is mad... How do you make the animals called Hamas to pay for their sins..

Nooooo
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by sslcrypt: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

I'm not responsible for your ignorance, stop venting your frustration on me... I'm a Christian fool!...

Israel have been bombing Palestine and kidnapping their children and adult alike, do you criticize Israel for doing so.. You can't continue doing this to a people and expect them to pat you on the back... 🤷

Foolishness at it peak.. 💯
Yeah pull the christian card when your foolishness is so glaring. Let them do same to your family and extended family, let see if you will be supporting those demons that their religion clearly states they should kill none believers. All these demons calling themselves christians

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Israel is to blame. Imagine Palestine has what Israel get and Israel is poor in xmunition like Palestine. They would have wiped Israel away from face of the earth. See it from this angle.

I blame Israel to have allowed Palestine to this time. They should have wiped everything that has blood in Palestine away.

There is nothing human right or humanity here ooo. If I come to your house and killed your children and you come for a revenge mission to my house, will you spare my children if you capture them? Also see it from this angle.

Rolings:

And you think the Palestinians care?
They stopped caring long ago.....or you don't know the situation escalates every now and then. There has not been straight 2 years without conflict with heavy casualties mostly among Palestinians.
Israel took away their dignity ....whats there again than to fight it to death.
If Israel levels Gaza today
The Palestinians don't give a hoot
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by victorclean(f): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2023
It is fake, intentionally created to attract sympathy. Do you think Israel don't have children that are seriously wounded by Hamas?.

The picture was not taken with just ordinary camera. It's a movie acting you are seeing.

Danisaint112:

I saw the video though. It's not fake rather I would say it happened after the shelling so people who came to rescue people were videoing and that was when he ran past the man with the camera. This very on is real.

But again they brought this upon themselves. If you really want to pity them and you their people supporting this terrorists actions you will just sell the little pity you have to for them.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Omoawoke2(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
We stand with Israel

Oponu na wetin you be. On what ground are you standing with Israel. Because of the Bible stories they have used to steal your senses
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by ofwest47(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2023
The major cause of Ísírẹ́lì Palestinian wars has been America. See all over the world inter state wars America have been the major suppliers of arms and ammunition to one of the group, recall the North and South Vietnam War, not to talk of the on going Ukraine _ Russian war in wish America has been the major cause of the on going war between the two countries.
Recall the great Chinese Communist leader _ Chaiman Mao Tsetsung far back in the 60s he said:"All the People of the world, unite and defeat American imperialists and their running dogs 🐕. "
Imperialism is the system of government whereby every imperialists want to eat his fellow 👋 man.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2023
micath09:

Hello Faith! I came across your story, and was moved with compassion. Although some Nigerians can be hard be believe somtimes, but I have been there before. Send me your cell number number and I will call you. I said that because I live outside the country. Peace.

Kindly do not waste your time with this fellow.
We have investigated and known the fellow as a deceptive fellow.
This is all i can say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Cubox: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Jessewizzy:
I hope the whole world is watching this horror Israel is unleashing. Over 200k Palestinians displaced. Innocent children and women killed via bombardment.

You are crying for Palestinian children and women displaced but are silent about Israeli women and children killed by Hamas. Dey play.
Wait till Israel enters Gaza and catches them there. Them go see shege.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Cubox: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Jessewizzy:
Hamas are ready for peace talks. Israel should stop the senseless killings. United Nations should act immediately.

Hamas is not ready for Peace talks. What they need right now is to be killed like dogs. Israel will kill them plenty.
When Israel has taken over Gaza, Peace talks will come in the form of an administrative government to administer Gaza which now belongs to Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2023
clockwisereport:

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke

I told the person o
Hope he or she listens
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Mother of Israeli captive: ‘I want him to come back, healthy and alive’

The mother of an Israeli man who went missing after attending a music festival near Gaza told Al Jazeera she wants her son to “come back, healthy and alive”.

Sgal Cohen’s son Elya, 27, was last seen in a picture on social media, purportedly at a hospital in Gaza. Cohen says she has not slept for two days.

“I knew he was going to the party, with his friend, his girlfriend but I didn’t know where is the party,” she said. “It is very difficult to think about it; to eat, to drink, to sleep. I don’t sleep for two days. I always thinking, where is he? What happened to him? Is he OK?”
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by billyG(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

(Al Jazeera)
This map tells a lot about Palestinians suffering & plights with no access to sea,air & no free passages just like a prison,need permission to move out of gaza depending on their arch enemy food ,water,electricity & employment is humiliating & harrowing....my advice is if Arabs loves Palestinians they should carve a large swap of Sinai,d empty land of Saudi Arabia or Iranian deserts to d Palestinians to settle & live in peace.violence for violence on both sides will never bring peace.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Mass displacement escalates in Gaza: UN

The UN humanitarian relief agency says mass displacement has escalated in the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours, with more than 187,518 Palestinians believed to have fled their homes.

The number is expected to increase as Israeli bombardment of the enclave continues.

Some 137,427 of the displaced people have taken shelter in 83 schools. Another 41,000, whose homes have been destroyed or damaged, are being hosted by relatives and neighbours, the OCHA said in its latest update.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Willie2015: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Jessewizzy:
Hamas are ready for peace talks. Israel should stop the senseless killings. United Nations should act immediately.

Peace for where !
They gave Hamas a 2 state solution.
They rejected it...
Even ..Egypt closed their borders with Palestine
When u romance with Iran and
D end result is terrorism.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Indonesia tells citizens to leave Israel, Palestine

Indonesia’s foreign ministry has urged its citizens in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories to leave the areas immediately.

“Considering the latest security situation, and for the safety of Indonesian citizens, the Indonesian government urges Indonesian citizens residing in the Palestinian territories or Israel to immediately leave these areas,” the ministry said in a statement.

Indonesians who were planning to visit both areas were also advised to cancel their trips.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Two journalists reported killed in western Gaza

We have received reports from witnesses in Gaza that five people, including at least two journalists, have been killed in an Israeli air attack on a residential building in western parts of the enclave.

The Turkish Anadolu Agency has identified the two journalists as Saeed Al-Taweel and Mohammad Sobh. We will bring you more on this soon.

It is important to note that the Committee to Protect Journalists reported earlier on Monday evening that three other Palestinian journalists have been killed since the breakout of hostilities. One has been wounded and two others have been reported missing since Saturday.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by billyG(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2023
NothingDoMe:
The terrorists are free to surrender at any time to stop Israel's assault. Maybe they'll ship them to Nigeria for rehabilitation since it is what we are good at.
Tufiakwa!Alakia!!Olowu maje!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by tabaralph: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
The Largest open air prison is not in Siberia, Europe or America.. It's Palestine...

If you support Israel caging of the Palestine people because she has the backing and neutrality of the major powers, then be rest assured one day it may be your turn...💯

Don’t start the war you can’t win…
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by tabaralph: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Those journalists knowingly put their lives in danger
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by billyG(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2023
tiwasiaife:

What is ur take on how Igbo's are treated in Nigeria since independence? Why is Army carrying operation this and that in the East and many check points extorting people.
What is your take on the unlawful incarceration of Nnamdi KANU even when two Courts have ordered that he should be acquitted?
Also what is his takes on Fulani jihadists killing other tribes,occupying hausalands & illorin?

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Total destruction of Gaza, a den of terrorists, is what Isreal needs at this junction for peace to reign.

The islamists have already been configured and brainwashed by the Quran not to be at peace with the non-muslims.

There's nothing Israel will ever do to guarantee peace with them, other than complete annihilation.

That's the only way out.

Insha Allah, terrorism will never triumph.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Majesty7: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

A medic runs as he carries an injured Palestinian child to ambulance in Gaza [Reuters]

Always the ones who practices emotional blackmail. Were you not the first people that strikes Israel? Afterwards, they will be showing childrens being hit and be acting like they were being threatened without cause. If you can't stand the heat don't start the fire!

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Majesty7: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:
Total destruction of Gaza, a den of terrorists, is what Isreal needs at this junction for peace to reign.

The islamists have already been configured and brainwashed by the Quran not to be at peace with the non-muslims.

There's nothing Israel will ever do to guarantee peace with them, other than complete annihilation.

That's the only way out.

Insha Allah, terrorism will never triumph.

That is it

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Dsparker(f): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Why start a war you cannot finish, in a very brutal way for that matter. May God grant comfort to all those innocent people affected. This is so so so bad and pitiful
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by CodeTemplar: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2023
tiwasiaife:

What is ur take on how Igbo's are treated in Nigeria since independence? Why is Army carrying operation this and that in the East and many check points extorting people.
What is your take on the unlawful incarceration of Nnamdi KANU even when two Courts have ordered that he should be acquitted?
Kanu's capture was announced in Hausa to show you the mindset behind the dot in circle treatment. Same confused fellow now want a special treatment for Palestine

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by wasuka14(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
When Russia attacked Ukraine, all the western leaders and usa thrown big sections toward Russia. Now that Israeli is sending nooks to Gaza no single sections toward Isreal. Are humanbeing in Gaza less important than humanbeing in Ukraine?
Certainly, every country only work with each other where interests is allign and go against each other only when interests is not allign not because of any humanbeing or purpose. Every country is protecting their interests worldwide.
The same thing happened in political parties and the rest.
Obidients miscreants and atiku camps are seriously attacking Tinubu now that their interests allign. They fight and go against each other before the election as their interests then was not aligned. All these things is too fascinating and you can't get full picture if you don't relax and think deep.
Tomorrow Atiku, Peter obi and obidients miscreants with tear each other apart once there interest is not in alignment again. The same way with David Hundeyin, Dj switch and many others.

Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2023
43Ronin:
current scores:
Hamas - 687
Israel - 700
US - 11

See Livescore
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by RALPHOW(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
The most stupid thing is for a dwarf to engage a giant in battle.
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by NothingDoMe: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
Acidosis:

Palestinians should stop playing politics of bitterness.
Simple
Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by Heffalump(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
The Largest open air prison is not in Siberia, Europe or America.. It's Palestine...
If you support Israel caging of the Palestine people because she has the backing and neutrality of the major powers, then be rest assured one day it may be your turn...💯

If you're a man of peace, you will certainly not type this poo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.