Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) (59767 Views)

Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Don't Date These Types Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Chibuzoripob: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
sad
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Dancebreaker: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

If your wife or girlfriend is working in a hotel, I just want to let you know that you're sharing her with numerous hotel guests daily.

Lol, dude, even the gentle looking one you have that is jobless, works in a school, hospital, bank or any corporate environment, you have zero guarantee that she's faithful. So don't even go there.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by seguno2: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

Aside working in hotels, bars or brothels, any man expecting total loyalty from a Nigerian girl is being unwise.

Do you have Nigerian girls who are your relatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

If your wife or girlfriend is working in a hotel, I just want to let you know that you're sharing her with numerous hotel guests daily.

Not true

If u nur go u nur go know

I have worked in several hotels

U nur go get time to think of such rubbish

Forget nolly wood movies

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by nedekid: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
phunkies9:

That GT guy self collect one of my guy babe that year…… my guy nearly fall into depression
Lolz, who be this gt, the guitar boy ohh??
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by spiSeyi: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

You lied, from my street & office experience nah office & church babe bad pass cool
MD, GM, and board members nah dem dey bleep 8/10 office babes.
As for church babe, nah paitor, bro and choir masters dey shag most of them.
Most babes who work in the bars only make a deal with s*x workers for their big men cool
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Slynation(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
All I can say is that it's well...when in a bar, some of this ladies will be cutting eye for you even in the midst of your girl. Anyways, they are marketing their products!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The Current Babe I am with, works @a Popular Bar/Nite Club.🤨

The Few times I saw how Men Ogle and Look @her YANCH and Shape while serving them Drinks and Barbecue,
I just SMH. 😏😒
Is it at Rita Lori? grin

Just asking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by dododawa1: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Church girl
Mosque girl
Bar girl
Indoor girl
Outside girl
Road girl
Club girl
Girl girl girl

Only problem
Boys get for

Life.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

some girl don't have time fir nonsense and are very focused. undecided

ILoveFaith:
Guys who dates girls that work in bars, hotels and brothels, how do you cope?

Thesame way others cope. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by 11doubledee: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:
Guys who dates girls that work in bars, hotels and brothels, how do you cope?
grin grin grin grin
I quite understand hotel and bar.
Which one be brothel again
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Even those that works in church, and other suppose responsible places no loyal, e come be those that work in a bar, brothel, club of all places.

Dey play!

7 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
wittywriter:

#TheirLivesMatters

Wittyness.
Wittyness, always bringing different posters together cheesy
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by easytig(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bro Forge,t so far dem neva marry,dem get price,woman go everly be woman,some married women sef dey do codedly,never underate the power of money with most women.remember Dominic mudabai wey win ordinary ultimate search,he was in my faculty back in uni days,he slept with so many gals within and outside the school,we live in the same street,I saw so much as the street guy wey I be.both the brilliant girls ,the shakara girls,the church type wey dey cover body,even the Muslim gals dude laid them all
jaxxy:

some girl don't have time fir nonsense and are very focused. undecided

Thesame way others cope. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
i don't go near them. Whatever i do with them, i keep it official.
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Watinhapen(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Girls that work in such places earn about 45-50k in a month. What do you expect when a man is willing to give them 20K and above just to sleep with them. Most of them will gladly jump at it. That’s why dating such girls is a risk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Juniorangel(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Once dated a restaurant girl.... Omo come see free food including home delivery even if madam dey around my ration go still make sense...

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Gentew(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Exactly my point bro.
I’ve seen so many things happening.
They flirt with lots of customers. Like, steady getting laid.

That is their side hustle..... They can get their monthly salary within a week of side hustle.

To put it straight! Every lady is either a full time hustler or part time hustler. Know this and know peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by iamtardey: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
And those dating Olosho too I mean how do you feel when she tells you she’s going to hustle at Felas Shrine every night 😀. Meanwhile Nairaland tripping

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by oyoofong(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
I had one girl like that back in the days at Festac upon my return from NYSC.She was damn beautiful.I never knew she works in an hotel.She was generous with money.I didnt like the idea of babe spending extravangantly for me.When my friends told she was managing her dad hotel.I wasn't too cool with that idea.She was a decent girl.Not every lady(s) working in such places are bad gals.
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by easytig(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Maybe not all, but I believe majority
Gentew:

That is their side hustle..... They can get their monthly salary within a week of side hustle.

To put it straight! Every lady is either a full time hustler or part time hustler. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Johnchrix(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Add bet9ja shop and pool houses

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Johnchrix(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
oyoofong:
I had one girl like that back in the days at Festac upon my return from NYSC.She was damn beautiful.I never knew she works in an hotel.She was generous with money.I didnt like the idea of babe spending extravangantly for me.When my friends told she was managing her dad hotel.I wasn't too cool with that idea.She was a decent girl.Not every lady(s) working in such places are bad gals.
Never swear for a woman, especially the one with money.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by BadMaster: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Obierika:

This is a very dumb assumption and the fact that about 25 other ignorant idiots also liked it is disturbing!

An average large hotel has a lot of back room staff who don't even intermingle with guests at the hotel for instance you have administrative staff such as accountants, lawyers, clerical staff, storekeepers, cleaners etc who provide back room services in hotel
You are one of the foolish men we still have in Nigeria. I am very sure if I ask you now, you will tell me your girlfriend is loyal to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by indigenous234(f): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Shut up in Jesus name.. there are women (some married) who work in these places but are highly disciplined and upright... In my estate, most guys here have slept with mist of the girls that do POS. Does that mean girls that do POS are loose?. It all boils down to individuals. Then, to your categorization of Nigeria girls, i hope your mother is from Ivory coast....

Zonefree:

Aside working in hotels, bars or brothels, any man expecting total loyalty from a Nigerian girl is being unwise.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Mecka: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
otipoju:
My girlfriend then worked in a bar/hotel.

I gave her close marking but I no get evidence but I dey sure GT the Guitarman nack the girl.

I swear GT career no go blossom...it did not.

The girl was severally disloyal and I finally had to let her go as per spiritual directives from Church.

Today her voice sef dey irritate me.
una fúck?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don't date women who don't drink... I hate boring people

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The Current Babe I am with, works @a Popular Bar/Nite Club.🤨

The Few times I saw how Men Ogle and Look @her YANCH and Shape while serving them Drinks and Barbecue,
I just SMH. 😏😒

Your temperature go just dey rise every 2mins if you remember 😂😂😂😂.
Marrying this type of ladies should be included in "1000 ways to die young"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by princeade86(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

u are lying. 100% lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Mecka: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Blitzking:
it's crazy..those girls some of them started as good girls but over time dey became something else.they often do hook up as side hustle after doing their normal serving or dancing on stage grinding random guys in the public some of them contact are gotten from there..they pull of their official wears and begin their night hustle after their normal days job which sometimes closes around 12am straight to the lounge booked by the customer. Tdb..have had a couple of those girls sometime 2 to 3 for the night..they like it that way cos they feel safer.
I thought these gals go home after 12am. I have feelings for one of them
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Community Property must be equally and equitably shared like a village harvest. grin
The sooner males learn this time tested lesson in life the sooner we all will be able live in peace and tranquility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / 106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.