Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies (16362 Views)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Equities Market Remains Bearish On Profit Taking In Banking Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Mustack: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
peacefulhome:
This Government can lie. Do you guys know the millions of naira that other market that was opened today paid? Make your research and here they are shouting nonsense.
If you have friends in Ladipo market, ask them how much they were asked to pay? Stupid leaders every where.

What did you get from your research ndi ara. Trader pay there day to day levels but your brother at the top refuse to pay lawman. So tell me who go pack the waste?

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Finestgurlie(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

They want to turn Lagos into the cesspit of Aba, Onitsha.

We wouldn't permit that.

Any citizens that are not 1st Class citizens- Yoruba, hausa/f, ijaw, itsekiri...

The 4th Class ones. They know themselves. They are the most active on Nairaland abusing Tinubu for conquering them effortlessly....

The 4th class citizens will soon need a visa to visit Lagos.
nlfpmod Mukina2 mynd44 Seun
Rule 2
tribal slurs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by 9gerian: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shutting markets for environmental policy infringements has been happening for months now. One would think that other markets like Ladipo, Oyingbo and others would learn from those shut to quickly comply with the regulatory agency directives but no.

This was totally avoidable.

emmanuelbrown26:
It's a welcomed development, also state govt should monitor it too not just meeting up wit d standard.
Let it be done across d whole markets in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jlow2: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Igbo’s have been leaving Lagos in droves and most of them have whare houses and shops at trade fair, ask those dealing on properties in Lagos , they will tell you how this year has been their worst year, ask how Warri became a shadow of its self .
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by IvarTheBoneless: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jlow2:
Igbo’s have been leaving Lagos in droves and most of them have whare houses and shops at trade fair, ask those dealing on properties in Lagos , they will tell you how this year has been their worst year, ask how Warri became a shadow of its self .

Your lie is as believable as someone leaving Heaven and going to Hell.

Impossicant.

Will you relocate from New York to Aba if truly in your right senses ?

Use sense when lying abeg. How can you escape from South Sudan and want to return?

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by TUTU147: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Is not a bad thing if the government can tell the public what are the essential guide before opening the market so that it will not have tribal or political affiliation.If it is fire equipment or medical let the public know.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jostoman: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Make mr governor continue, power dey your hand now so you can use it to wicked igbo people as you like but remember that,

Nothing Last Forever.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by donprinyo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Government provided LAWMA for you, you refused to pay, you prefer to dump your dirts all around.
What commitment do you want, and how has government destroyed your source of income?
Blackmailing the government won't get you out of this, so many markets are being sanitized but the Igbo man will still want to play the victim card.
No worry governmet go soon come wash your boxers.
Commitment my ass
See who's talking. Me and you who fit pay?
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Now is the time for our developer brothers to show Lagos that, Lagos can’t survive without them or there tax cheesy now that the market is still locked I guess Lagos is losing billions of naira daily grin and Lagos will suffer according to our brothers across the Niger cheesy why not let it remain that way and see who truly suffers?Awon alawada grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by TUTU147: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Finestgurlie:
nlfpmod Mukina2 mynd44 Seun
Rule 2
tribal slurs
No dey waste your time,any insult against the Igbos will never be punishable because even the adims are baise

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jlow2: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:

Your lie is as believable as someone leaving Heaven and going to Hell.

Impossicant.

Will you relocate from New York to Aba if truly in your right senses ?

Use sense when lying abeg. How can you escape from South Sudan and want to return?
time shall tell , because the sensitization has been on in all Igbo meetings every Sunday, ask property sellers in Lagos they will tell you 60% of property buyers in Lagos re Igbo’s and Igbo’s buying properties in Lagos has reduced by 50percent, in fact most re selling off the ones they have to relocate to their businesses to east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jlow2:
keep deluding yourself grin you better visit jibowu or other park’s scattered across Lagos and othe Sw state and see the number of refugees across the Niger that just landed obodo Ragos today grin grin Dey play you hear?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jlow2: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep deluding yourself grin you better visit jibowu or other park’s scattered across Lagos and othe Sw state and see the number of refugees across the Niger that just landed obodo Ragos today grin grin Dey play you hear?
coming to Lagos to clear your containers and do other businesses those not mean you stay in Lagos, I know like 20 people personally that relocated to Asaba and Onitsha from Lagos btw march and October
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

They want to turn Lagos into the cesspit of their region.

We wouldn't permit that.

Any citizens that are not 1st Class citizens- Yoruba, hausa/f, ijaw, itsekiri...

The 4th Class ones. They know themselves. They are the most active on Nairaland abusing Tinubu for conquering them effortlessly....

The 4th class citizens will soon need a visa to visit Lagos.

Work on your English 5th class citizen because Igbos are first in anything as long as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jlow2:
coming to Lagos to clear your containers and do other businesses those not mean you stay in Lagos, I know like 20 people personally that relocated to Asaba and Onitsha from Lagos btw march and October
so the thousands of refugees that just land Ragos from Alaibo all came to clear container? Keep telling yourself that lie to feel good grin even mama Chineye wey Dey sell Ugwu for market come clear container😂

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by IvarTheBoneless: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Work on your English 5th class citizen because Igbos are first in anything as long as Nigeria is concerned.

HAAHAHAHAHA..... I moved you to tears? But i didnt mention any tribe.

Your conscience is pricking you because you know the reality grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by spagettiluv: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
obawinner:
Where are the " we develop Lagos", if we leave it will crumble.🤡🤡
yorubas haven’t eaten ever since ladipo was closed,infact LASG has lost over $10TR

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jlow2: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so the thousands of refugees that just land Ragos from Alaibo all came to clear container? Keep telling yourself that lie to feel good grin even mama Chineye wey Dey sell Ugwu for market come clear container😂
you re only interested in insults and makes no sense arguing with low lives of sophisticated oluwole tribe
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by spagettiluv: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jlow2:
time shall tell , because the sensitization has been on in all Igbo meetings every Sunday, ask property sellers in Lagos they will tell you 60% of property buyers in Lagos re Igbo’s and Igbo’s buying properties in Lagos has reduced by 50percent, in fact most re selling off the ones they have to relocate to their businesses to east
ibos have been buying properties is Lagos yen yen yen but this is omo ibo sanwo olu pursue like goat in that video,over 10 ibo boys were scouting in that shanties.
Chest beaters who only buy properties on internet,no go pay your house rent to that yorubaland lord before he throw your loads out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Cantonese: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Gbadegesin added that while several markets had successfully met the outlined safety requirements and had been permitted to resume business, Ladipo Market would also be reopened to business activities, once it passed the requisite safety audit.

The largely Igbo traders are the ones delaying the opening of the market. If they don't clean up and ensure proper waste disposal systems are in place in Ladipo market then LASG will keep the market shut.
Make Lagos Clean.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Olodo. Always talking before thinking like your messiah.

The stalls, buildings and shops are mostly owned by Yoruba people. Yoruba people in very large numbers are also traders in the market. Infact there is nearly a balance of 50:50 between Yoruba Nigerians and other tribes. Your baba so pe mentality makes you believe that only the Igbos trade in that market. If you do not have transport fare to the market, ask a better informed person.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Segzy19: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Better! Let's see what they can do about it. They must receive sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Sillymoderators: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
obawinner:
Where are the " we develop Lagos", if we leave it will crumble.🤡🤡
Na only mouth dem get.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jlow2:
you re only interested in insults and makes no sense arguing with low lives of sophisticated oluwole tribe
eaya Pele grin sometimes I don’t know maybe you dolt feel you talking to fools.Ibos are the highest internal migrant we have till tomorrow not even more that your 5 village have been turn to a Mini Sudan where fowl is worth more than human life and the rate of internal migration have spiked up. Even you yourself still Dey Lagos Abi I lie? 😂

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Sirianese: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ladipo market remains closed – Lagos govt clarifies
9th October 2023

https://punchng.com/ladipo-market-remains-closed-lagos-govt-clarifies/

Igbo people should come to their senses and move these markets to Onitsha, Nnewi, etc.

And instead of deceiving themselves with unviable river ports they should get Onne or PH seaports concessioned to themselves and start shipping through there instead of Lagos

There is absolutely nothing special or unique about Lagos compared with the rest of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jlow2:
eaya Pele grin sometimes I don’t know maybe you dolt feel you talking to fools.Ibos are the highest internal migrant we have till tomorrow not even now that your 5 village have been turned to a Mini Sudan where fowl is worth more than human life and the rate of internal migration have spiked up. Even you yourself still Dey Lagos Abi I lie? 😂

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Christistruth03: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
donprinyo:
As an igbo man, I support it but government should lead and let others follow. Destroying every sources of income without a genuine commitment is unacceptable and the government should know this.

I hope you said this to those locking up your region every Monday

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by BabaRamota1980: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Last time Gov Fashola shut Ladipo, almost 10yrs ago. I prayed then that if I join Lagos Task Force Ibo go feel my pressure. Well thank God, I be the Field Officer now for Task Force. Ibo don buy market. I still dey Lagos Island, thats my jurisdiction for now...but one day be one day, I go get posting go Oshodi or Alaba. Maybe na from my own regime Ibo go kuku vex patapata carey dem kaya dey return home small small.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by ebenholer2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
THE MARKET WOULD HAVE BEEN OPENED BY NOW THE PROBLEM IS THE MARKET IS FILLED WITH MANY EGOCENTRIC IGBOS WHO DONT GIVE A DIME IF THE MARKET IS SHUT SINCE THEY ARE STILL TRANSACTING ILLEGALLY THROUGH BACK DOORS. UNTILL MILITARY WILL BE SENT TO SEND THEM ALL PARKING BEFORE THEY WILL OBLIGE.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by kay4kay: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody tell me just now that ladipo,Alaba market are den of CRIMINALS sad
Confirmed with different categories of cultists among the igbo traders. Very dirty people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.