Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies (16366 Views)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Equities Market Remains Bearish On Profit Taking In Banking Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by porthouse7(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
peacefulhome:
This Government can lie. Do you guys know the millions of naira that other market that was opened today paid? Make your research and here they are shouting nonsense.
If you have friends in Ladipo market, ask them how much they were asked to pay? Stupid leaders every where.
let them pay or the market will remain closed,if other markets pay why can't they pay

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by gideonvalor98(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Jlow2:
time shall tell , because the sensitization has been on in all Igbo meetings every Sunday, ask property sellers in Lagos they will tell you 60% of property buyers in Lagos re Igbo’s and Igbo’s buying properties in Lagos has reduced by 50percent, in fact most re selling off the ones they have to relocate to their businesses to east

Sell...and sell more....make it fast. Your ritual money, drug and fraud money na curse sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jagabanarmy: 1:07am On Oct 10, 2023
That market is too dirty and I solely blame the leadership of the market for this environmental nuisance. Market leaders should do more in ensuring that market is well cleaned and traders should keep their environment clean always. Pretty soon the market will be open when all conditions are met.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Chibuzoripob: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked angry angry sad sad
kay4kay:

Confirmed with different categories of cultists among the igbo traders. Very dirty people
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Rolings: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Guyman01:

This Free Stuff guy is one of the most divisive person on this website, he eats and spews tribalism, hate, bigotry and has taken it international by celebrating the slaughter of Israeli citizens by Hamas and posting gory pictures all over Nairaland.
He is one of the Monikers that should have been banned to restore sanity to this site

Keep quiet. Hypocrite.

It's only igbos that want to insult you and don't want you to insult them back.....who be mumu

You people insult Yorubas and PBAT all day because you lost election and you expect yorubas to keep quiet.? No now, we no dey fear you

As long as igbos decide they want to be MAD....ALL OF US GO DEY MAD TOGETHER.

Igbos don't have monopoly of foolishness and Madness and since their foolishness and Madness is affecting our lives we either give up on them or join in their madness.....and since they are an insignificant dot in a circle...we won't stand by and allow them use their foolishness affect us. So we all go dey mad and foolish together

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by byteem: 4:24am On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ladipo market remains closed – Lagos govt clarifies
9th October 2023

https://punchng.com/ladipo-market-remains-closed-lagos-govt-clarifies/

Sadly i am in support of Lagos State on this one those guys want to turn that place to a cesspit.. Like terrible cesspit.. They have zero sense of higeine despite the roads done they still junk the place.. If the put half as much energy as they put into collecting their money and organising themselves into cleaning that place it could be better.. It's a sorry state.. But then we know the sad part also is that for lagos state it's simply about money .. It's not about commitment to. Environment not need to clean the place or protect against disease or sort simply put their money never complete at the end of the day it's all about revenue.. Once they pay govt will open it.. Lagos like ladipo has also become a cesspit for corruption... But alas they will hide it all under tribal. Sentiments.. Gawd I. Miss Nigeria of the 80's and 90's .. The is version of Nigeria is just messed up

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by byteem: 4:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Rolings:

Keep quiet. Hypocrite.

It's only igbos that want to insult you and don't want you to insult them back.....who be mumu

You people insult Yorubas and PBAT all day because you lost election and you expect yorubas to keep quiet.? No now, we no dey fear you

As long as igbos decide they want to be MAD....ALL OF US GO DEY MAD TOGETHER.

Igbos don't have monopoly of foolishness and Madness and since their foolishness and Madness is affecting our lives we either give up on them or join in their madness.....and since they are an insignificant dot in a circle...we won't stand by and allow them use their foolishness affect us. So we all go dey mad and foolish together

Oga did u even read the message before u stared abusing again.. Take a. Chill pill 💊 .. And ask yourself Why you are so bitter and who is your real. Enemy is.. Think use that head of urs.. Think.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by MEGAWATCH: 4:35am On Oct 10, 2023
obawinner:
Where are the " we develop Lagos", if we leave it will crumble.🤡🤡

You talk like a fool, is that the issue here?
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Rolings: 5:03am On Oct 10, 2023
byteem:

Oga did u even read the message before u stared abusing again.. Take a. Chill pill 💊 .. And ask yourself Why you are so bitter and who is your real. Enemy is.. Think use that head of urs.. Think.

I won't take any chill pill

Igbos don't want to chill so I won't.

Use your head.....why all the stoopidity?
Because you lost an election in a democracy and because you are a sore loser you want to turn the country upside down ......and you think we will just sit by and allow you.
No way
And we plenty pass una
Igbos should swallow the humble pie and accept that Oga na master...... The Hausa fulanis and yorubas are their masters any day any time.
I know it's painful . I mean if I were igbo it would pain me too that while the whole igbo tribe is struggling for VP ticket.....the yorubas have been to the presidency twice and as VP for 8 years.....
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Jlow2: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
eaya Pele grin sometimes I don’t know maybe you dolt feel you talking to fools.Ibos are the highest internal migrant we have till tomorrow not even now that your 5 village have been turned to a Mini Sudan where fowl is worth more than human life and the rate of internal migration have spiked up. Even you yourself still Dey Lagos Abi I lie? 😂
the only tribe that sells parents house with the graves included, we Igbo’s have bought many like that in Lagos ,sophisticated tribe of oluwole.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Jlow2:
the only tribe that sells parents house with the graves included, we Igbo’s have bought many like that in Lagos ,sophisticated tribe of oluwole.
hahaha I guess you also bought the entire lagoon too grin I thought you said nyamiris have stopped coming to Lagos? Now the narrative as changed😂 I have said it many time, I am yet to meet a sensible ibo with intelligent arguments on this forum. Keep buying you here? When the time comes you carry the land on your head back to alaibo…Arindin😂

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by mystery22: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2023
This mumu waste people, biting their eyes to spite their face, ask around the Igbo man always survive. Their stupid attempt at stopping the Igbo man’s greatness is the reason the country is cursed and useless
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Khyrvxjzy: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Can hygiene exist in Lagos?

......dead on arrival.
that market will be close
they should go back to their state
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Khyrvxjzy: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2023
donprinyo:
As an igbo man, I support it but government should lead and let others follow. Destroying every sources of income without a genuine commitment is unacceptable and the government should know this.

no ibo man will be president
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Khyrvxjzy: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Whichever way, Ladipo market is a market that houses both Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa traders. So closing the market for a long time will render the traders into economic hardship.
May God help us.

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Khyrvxjzy: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
peacefulhome:
This Government can lie. Do you guys know the millions of naira that other market that was opened today paid? Make your research and here they are shouting nonsense.
If you have friends in Ladipo market, ask them how much they were asked to pay? Stupid leaders every where.

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by EmmyNorse(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Na beg we dey beg oh, sapa dey mend us like oversized clothes oh. Government pity for us now.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by emeshot: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Lagos state government,visit ayinke house in lasuth to see how dirty that building is.they have an eye on that market if not their are ways to handle cleaning up that place instead of shutting it down for this long.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by adelekeolu(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2023
lagos should not be turned to aba in times of hygiene
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by SonOfDSoil01: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2023
mystery22:
This mumu waste people, biting their eyes to spite their face, ask around the Igbo man always survive. Their stupid attempt at stopping the Igbo man’s greatness is the reason the country is cursed and useless
why not go and achieve that greatness in Alaibo abi dem bury your placenta for Lagos😁
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Honestly most markets in Lagos are very dirty and filled with stench..

I support the return of Monthly Environmental Sanitation every first or so Saturday of the month

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by easiest(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Some part dey opened no kind the news people, I dey ladipo market as I am typing this comment. The shops here are opend
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody tell me just now that ladipo,Alaba market are den of CRIMINALS sad

Yes, it is......

Ladipo, Most stolen vehicles parts are sold there........

Alaba International piracy and fake products
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by donprinyo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Idle mind
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by donprinyo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

I hope you said this to those locking up your region every Monday
U are brain washed
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Work on your English 5th class citizen because Igbos are first in anything as long as Nigeria is concerned.

Yes, they are first in drug peddling, baby factory, Cannibalism, fake drugs, fake anything, winning like a bitch and developer Isonu......
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Hussein035: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
peacefulhome:

If you cannot pay them go and develop SE where you will not pay shishi and stop complaining in Yoruba Land
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by EXOUSIAng: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
donprinyo:

I will buy up everywhere as I want. U r my bitch
This your response shoes your brain is shaking.
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by donprinyo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

This your response shoes your brain is shaking.
Don't cry
Re: Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies by Longinyamapucci(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Yes, they are first in drug peddling, baby factory, Cannibalism, fake drugs, fake anything, winning like a bitch and developer Isonu......

From presidency to senate to military and all important post we've had it first with proves, you are just one inferior parasite that went to war because you can't leave without your Master.. hopeless slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.