Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (55026 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by johnjose68: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.

I am greatly surprised and flaggerbasted at AU's position on the Israeli-Palestinian war.

Instead of AU to condemn Hamas and it's barbaric actions and support Israel (or appeal to Israel), they are spewing rubbish like I.pob angry
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by EmmyNorse(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2023
No mercy and forgiveness for the b*stards shocked
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by juman(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2023
I laughed. grin grin grin grin grin

PM was blabbing. He said nothing.
The colonizers in south africa said more than that.

Palestinians WILL be FREED. CERTAINLY.

One billion israel, america and europe CANNOT stop Palestinian people from living happy, peaceful and indepedent lives.

Struggle continues for freedom of Palestinians people. They are not sub humans

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by geoworldedu: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2023
lexy2014:

How many books should have been added?
The Romans should have added more than the old testament books to it with longer volumes for each to hijack the religion from the Jews. They didn't try at all.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by geoworldedu: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Jackbaur88:

You don't understand Bible my dear. The Jews eyes will be opened when the rapture takes place. They will realized the Messiah who they are still expecting had come thousands of years ago and they rejected him because of the lowly manner he came. They were expecting a saviour who will come in great power and emancipate them from the Roman rule, but they saw the opposite in Jesus who was going about meeting with the common of the society and eventually died a shameful and precarious death for the eternal salvation of man.

So some people are still expecting rapture at this age. Osheyyy grin
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by johnjose68: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2023
juman:
I laughed. grin grin grin grin grin

PM was blabbing. He said nothing.
The colonizers in south africa said more than that.

Palestinians WILL be FREED. CERTAINLY.

One billion israel, america and europe CANNOT stop Palestinian people from living happy, peaceful and indepedent lives.

Struggle continues for freedom of Palestinians people. They are not sub humans
Dey play angry
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Oblizdahfuture: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Benjamin!

Fvk the Person that Born You!
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by SIONKPO1(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2023
HAMAS were deceived by the Islamic Nations,imagine the Destructions of Gaza now it might take Decades for it to fixed.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by PHIPEX(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutenla:
Hamas don buy market
Na the whole Gaza will pay
It's unfortunate but the last time something like this was seen was during Pearl harbor
This was my exact thought when I heard the news
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Hussein035: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Muslims around the world should use the response to this war to gauge how the rest of the world really feel about their terrorism. This should be a period of sober reflection. Think and ask yourselves questions. People are not happy with Islam in general, not because every Muslim is a terrorist but because every terrorist is a Muslim and the ones who aren't terrorists amongst you have refused to speak up against this evil. Thats the problem.

Hamas lost this war the moment they decided to shout "Allahu Akbar" while carrying out their carnage. At that moment, it took another dimension. It became what everyone has always been suspecting it to be: a religious war.

Trying to force your religion on other people will be the end of that religion. Mark my words.

Your useless Israel are the actual bokoharam here, they are worse than devil for almost wiping out the people who welcome them when the entire West was persecuting them

Ask yourself how was Israel actually created that made them always updating their useless military defense always, why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foH3Zc82ZQ&pp=ygUXaG93IGlzcmFlbCB3YXMgY3JlYXRlZCA%3D
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Alpharey: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:
I feel pity for Palestinians but they allowed this to before them.

Going by historical facts and happening within those territories, you will understand that those guys from Gaza are truly suffering in the hands of Isreal and Egypt.

Lets keep religion aside and be factual. Try yo understand the history before you comment.

For anyone who will quote me concerning religion, Christians make up just about 2% of the religion in Israel. Muslims are far more in number as compared to Christian.

There should have been dialogue and peace talk. Now the innocent ones are suffering.

Peace is better than war.

I will NEVER support violence or crisis.

Unfortunately, Hamas did not ask for your support or opinion before they started bombing Isreal last Saturday morning. 😀😀
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by sweetgala(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.

They are not Christians , they are Jews they hate Christians and they killed your Jesus.
That is already an historical fact
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by sweetgala(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Muslims around the world should use the response to this war to gauge how the rest of the world really feel about their terrorism. This should be a period of sober reflection. Think and ask yourselves questions. People are not happy with Islam in general, not because every Muslim is a terrorist but because every terrorist is a Muslim and the ones who aren't terrorists amongst you have refused to speak up against this evil. Thats the problem.

Hamas lost this war the moment they decided to shout "Allahu Akbar" while carrying out their carnage. At that moment, it took another dimension. It became what everyone has always been suspecting it to be: a religious war.

Trying to force your religion on other people will be the end of that religion. Mark my words.

You're just daft, I guess the KKK are not terrorists , or the LRA in central Africa who are Christian terrorists.

Or the UGM
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by sslcrypt: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.

Go join hamas make they test your family. Useless nonsense foolish people supporting demons. People like you deserve to be treated like ISIS
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Tommydare(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Coming from a shallow mind
geoworldedu:
Jehovah and Allah, the fighting gods, have laid the examples in their holy books, so Yahoo, follow suit. Kill, kill and kill like them. The next bible will record your activities and call it the acts of God cheesy
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by sweetgala(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2023
DesChyko:
Damn.. Israel has never hit their neighbours this hard before. 687 in less than 3 days has gone beyond all death toll averages on previous exchanges.

Hamas went beyond the threshold this time and Israel seem to have pulled all stops. That 9 Americans are also casualties will not earn them any favours from US either.

They are not their neighbours, they are a conquered people they have kept oppressed in a open prison while the UN twiddles their hands
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Fcwilly: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

He is not a CHRISTIAN, he is a Jewish man. Jews are not Christian, it's we that try to emulate them that's called Christian.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by DrMuzungu(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Hezbolah guys are tough fighters but, on the other hand, bloody cowards. They don't mind sacrificing their own women and children.

During Israel's bombing raid on Lebanon in 2006, they once put aiti-aircraft launcher next to a high-raise building in Southern Beirut, populated 99% by muslims. They told families to go inside and lock themselves (as if that changes anything), that the place is now safe. 30 minutes later, Israeli air strike destroyed the launcher but also the entire building. Over 60 casualties (again, women, elderly, children!!!). They did it all so they can claim later how Israel kills women and children.

So, fvck them all, let Israel sanitize their country once and for all.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Tommydare(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Very myopic
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Drsmartphilips: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
johnjose68:

I am greatly surprised and flaggerbasted at AU's position on the Israeli-Palestinian war.

Instead of AU to condemn Hamas and it's barbaric actions and support Israel (or appeal to Israel), they are spewing rubbish like I.pob angry
everybody can't be dumb like you are
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Fcwilly: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Motivational speaker has mislead the HAMAS MILITANTS,
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by chiedozie198100: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2023
You are busy killing innocent women and children n u say it's Hamas?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Tilewizy: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Well spoken....

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Badgers14: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.

Have you looked at the map of Middle East?

Do you know how big the state of Isreal is?

Now imagine a country as small as Israel, surrounded by their enemies.. yet they are rarely attacked like this.

While IDF were caught off guard so to speak, they have responded well.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Tilewizy: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.

Israel is not for war, why would they kill innocent people when there was a treaty earlier.
There is no sane person that goes to kill people.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by dododawa1: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

not religious wat but land dispute war
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Passionate888: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Hezzyluv:
This is a pure case of "Yanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am"
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by temielects(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

this war is more ethnic than religious get your facts right.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Mekus007001: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Dey play... someone will come to your house and take your wife, you won't do anything because christians don't fight back

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by MomohMrMoore: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Hamas are Palestinians, leave their land. Stop occupying other peoples land. You can not live in peace with your neighbors as long as you occupy others land. Hamas need to get deadly weapons, even nukes.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by oliverwrites: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2023
geoworldedu:
They don't even have up to 2% Christian population
They were never Christians even in the bible times. They are just loved by GOD. GOD didn't make his covenant with them because they were people after GOD's heart, he made his covenant with them for Abraham's sake.

The bible is clear on this.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by mbeast(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Dey play u hear? U think being a leader of a whole country is the same thing as being a father of two children in your house?
Even God told Abraham i will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse( God shouldn't talk like that naa abi?)
I want to assume that you are a Christian but Christianity doesn't necessarily mean foolishness and being a push over.

You think a leader of a country can practice the kind of Christianity a father of two practices

you kill my people i will respond with an equal force.

Just dey play u hear?

marenx:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.