Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (54867 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by proprince(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Go ahead Netanyahu, Nigeria is with you. As a peaceful muslim, i condemn what hamas did.

The world needs peace now than ever so that attak on Isreal was not necessary.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Hussein035: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Careful4u:
Fight terror With terror! No retreat no surrender! No mercy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foH3Zc82ZQ&pp=ygUXaG93IGlzcmFlbCB3YXMgY3JlYXRlZCA%3D

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by leo2020: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
This one is standing with Israel and the other with Palestine..Dey play 😋
Sometimes wars are inevitable and if we cannot reason together as friends, then we will die together as fools.
So it doesn't really matter where you stand because it is what it is.
And before you blame the western world for their malicious supports, just remember that War is good for BUSINESS.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by codedguy1(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2023
ATEAMS:
World war 3 loading...

We all about to enter the real movie .

Nothing like WW3 loading..... The other Arab countries that supposedly support Hama's will not dare put mouth. Even Iran that seem to be the instigator of this attack has kept quiet.

Let them send planes and soldiers to go and fight for Hamas na.

Bloody cowards.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Akano5(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2023
[Quote author= Giwaleta1]

I'm interested in learning this, but I didn't have Android phone now, would you be available in december?? Before then I would have gotten it.

I have followed and email you sir, till then
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by oliverwrites: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2023
geoworldedu:

What are you even saying sef? They are loved by their own god Jehovah na. Abi which god will not love his own people? Same way African gods love their own people.
Israel is not a Christian nation. This is fact. The Christians in Israel are less than 2%.

GOD chose them because of Abraham, and everything is because of Abraham not because they are holy. Read your Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by obrian888: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.

You don't even understand what is going on sir, Israel has never gone to war with Hamas, so talking about defeat in 40 years makes no sense, i said it before, there is attack, there is invasion and we have full blown war, what is happening between Russia and Ukraine is just invasion / attack, in a bid to grab land, if Russia should go to war with Ukraine, Ukraine will not be able to hold for 48 hours. Hamas cannot hold against Israel for 48 hours in FULL BLOWN WAR, even Iran that is backing them up can not defeat Israel. America is sending support immediately because it is Iran fighting Israel not any stupid rag tag Army called Hamas or Palestine forces, Palestine cannot even face Israel, this time Hamas has bitten more than they chew, it is not an African country or a weak European country, their citizens are happy when their military goes to war, they ginger them to fight on, until the enemy is completely defeated.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by LegacyB: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Shinjawest:
God bless Israel

Yes GOD bless Israel, and his holy city Jerusalem.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by LAW2577: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2023
He is a Jew. Israelis are basically Jews with a little Christians. Matthew 28 four ending verses, they never believed in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
geoworldedu:
The Romans should have added more than the old testament books to it with longer volumes for each to hijack the religion from the Jews. They didn't try at all.
How many books should have been added?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

I thought you will see the below caption in my response to you. ENGAGE ISRAEL's ALLIES!

Each of the former President of America has global outreach programs, King Charles of England is very intimate with the Arab/Israeli conflict, The King of Jordan....these are all stakeholders looking for long term solution to the MidEast conflict.

so he should have ignored military action and then "ENGAGE ISRAEL's ALLIES" after the attack by Hamas on Saturday?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Diligence: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
For what Hamas has done & Palestine leaders seen giving thanks to ... Na only God fit prevail on Israel NOT to use ...clear weapon ...

Now this song makes sense: HAVE YOU COUNTED THE COST? (of what you want to do?)
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Swiftgrp: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:
I feel pity for Palestinians but they allowed this to before them.

Going by historical facts and happening within those territories, you will understand that those guys from Gaza are truly suffering in the hands of Isreal and Egypt.

Lets keep religion aside and be factual. Try to understand the history before you comment.

For anyone who will quote me concerning religion, Christians make up just about 2% of the religion in Israel. Muslims are far more in number as compared to Christian.

There should have been dialogue and peace talk. Now the innocent ones are suffering.

Peace is better than war.

I will NEVER support violence or crisis.
Very well said@Benuejosh.

The Hamas and their militant allies themselves are not rational but suicidal people for them to have attacked several towns in southern
Israel. It is predictable from the recent past that Israel too would strike back with massive deployment of missiles and level Gaza completely this time around.

This 3rd intifada by Hamas portrayed Palestinian Arabs in bad light globally for gleefully parading the lifeless naked body of a kidnapped 30-year-old German-Israeli tatooist who only came to Israel on holidays! There were more brulal acts even though they claimed a major reason for their invasion of the southern districts of Israel on October 7, 2023 was to avenge the invasion of the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem by Israeli security in April 2023.

The Arabs themselves invaded
Spain [for over 700 years till they were kicked out from 1494 by the
Spaniards and Portuguese in major battles], and Africa [Egypt, Sudan, East African coastlines, etc, and brutally subjugated the indigenous Coptics of Egypt and the Black Africans who owned the entire Sudan where finally defeated in the 15th Century after ferociously resisting Arab invasion for decades].

The vicious Arab invaders sent many Africans into chattel slavery in Africa and the Middle East (in Oman and others) and the Black
African women were used as sex slaves thereby fathering light-skinned mixed race children).

The indigeous Africans of Egypt, Sudan, Morocco (Berbers) can as well tell the Arabs to LEAVE their ancestral homelands too and go back to the Arabian Peninsula where they originally invaded Africa and Spain from the 7th Century CE.

FINAL WIN-WIN SOLUTIONS:
What the rest of the Muslim Arab world can do to bring lasting peace is to absorb the Palestinians and grant them permanent citizenship and not be too rigid about kicking the Jews out of the Middle East since the Arabs themselves brutally STOLE and occupied other people's ancestral home lands in different waves since the 7th Century CE.
This has been my thinking for many years now to bring lasting peace.

The original Arab home land is the Arabian Peninsula (consisting of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc). All other countries and lands where you find Arabs were majorly stolen or occupied by them as well, while for centuries forcing others who wished not to convert to Islam among the Coptics in Egypt to pay heavy protection money called Jizyah!

The final end game that I can strongly deduce is that some radical elements want to trigger a 3rd World War with those very annoying religious undertones coming from both sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by grandstar(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutenla:
Hamas don buy market
Na the whole Gaza will pay
It's unfortunate but the last time something like this was seen was during Pearl harbor

Let Israel do their worst. Hamas will strike again and again, no matter how foolhardy it is.

Instead of Hamas to focus on improving the welfare of Gazans, it goes about fanning the flames of war.

If Gaza was a democracy, the electorate would have kicked Hamas out over a decade ago.

It is instead a Hamas dictatorship with an intolerance of criticism.

2 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Theweekend: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Going by historical facts and happening within those territories, you will understand that those guys from Gaza are truly suffering in the hands of Isreal and Egypt.

Lets keep religion aside and be factual. Try yo understand the history before you comment.

For anyone who will quote me concerning religion, Christians make up just about 2% of the religion in Israel. Muslims are far more in number as compared to Christian.

There should have been dialogue and peace talk. Now the innocent ones are suffering.

but u are against IPOB peaceful agitation and calling dem terrorists get sense
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by benuejosh: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Theweekend:
but u are against IPOB peaceful agitation and calling dem terrorists get sense
IPOB are terrorists trying to destabilize the peace of a country. Is IPOB a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Theweekend: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:
IPOB are terrorists trying to destabilize the peace of a country. Is IPOB a country?
so self determination and asking 4 referedum to exit a country is now a crime, it is even constitutional here in nigeria and u are calling it destabilization get sense
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by qtx(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.
Pls do, stop making noise
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by creativehubb: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2023
The headless Hamas animals have gone hiding, all of una go die.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Dedeity: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.
Shut up boy. You don't know much about defence system. America was hit on September 11 2001 because they were taken unaware. It can happen to any country
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by linearity: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

They are Jews and not Christian and as such they are ardent followers of the laws, especially the one that says…..an eye for an eye.

So, as the whole world is sympathetic to their plight, it is high time they extract their own pound of flesh and I sure believe Hamas saw it coming and never expected Israel not to strike back and with fury and vengeance.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by engrchykae(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
just dey play
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by engrchykae(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Im sorry to say but Netanyahu is a very bad leader for Israel. Under him Israel looses political gains. Every Time he leads Israel he pulls the hand of clock back on their decades upon decades of negotiations and progress.

This guy graduated from MIT but even though he is bright, he lacks strategy and leadership. Hin own na gragra. When enemy threaten Israel instead for him to deescalate, he will respond back with stiffer threats. Very poor in leadership.

Bibi na gbas gbos,no be gentleman at all

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by engrchykae(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2023
PoliticalChinex:

Mumu Hamas arse-licker. U will watch as Isreal finish them off. No single Hamas member that participated in the attack will survive. Isreal will hunt and kill all of them including the ones that run out of the country. Mumu go and read the history of Isreal millitary force ewu gambia
he has no idea, Israel hunted down all the Nazi big shots after WW2.
Who come be Hamas?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by proxillin(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2023
linearity:

They are Jews and not Christian and as such they are ardent followers of the laws, especially the one that says…..an eye for an eye.

So, as the whole world is sympathetic to their plight, it is high time they extract their own pound of flesh and I sure believe Hamas saw it coming and never expected Israel not to strike back and with fury and vengeance.

christians should note that nobody should display meekness and weakness in the face of islamic terrorist. Thats what empowers them.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by JaySmart4422: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:

Lets keep religion aside and be factual. Try yo understand the history before you comment.

You talk well
Table talk can every pain n suffering
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Savechild23: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Akpa amu, Judaism is not Christianity

Christians are soft but Jews are not to be toiled with
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by otomatic(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

He is not a Christian but a Jew.
He even mentioned it in the speech.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Oakenshield: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.
shut up they respected the territory of Palestine and conduct strikes once in a while. Hamas is a terrorist organization and will pay dearly because the started the war and Israel will finish it and the whole Arab region wouldn't talk
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Proudlyomonna: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Well He is not a Christian.

Make both sides calm down.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Akuruoulo(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
That FOUGHT all Arabs in 3 days war and won.
ISRAEL being too small or the smallest but mighty

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.