Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (54824 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2023
chiedozie198100:
You are busy killing innocent women and children n u say it's Hamas?
The 700 people killed by Hamas aren't they women and Children among them?

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Gratefullheart: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.
be like say something dey worry ur head...Israel religion is not Christianity...they practice Judaism...this how u people use religion sentiment to destroy Evey thing....

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Blazebond(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2023
And you will still breed more terrorists that will continue to make sure that your citizens never know peace and more hatred for Israelis all over the world.we where brainwashed as kids to think that this present day light mixture of European Jews are the Israelites that where protected by GOD in the bible,but now I know better that these imposters are murderous animals who only get their protection these days from the united states and western Europe.
If you know that you don't have an idea about this clash from history just shut up and learn,the Israel you see today is a creation of the British and the Americans and the Jews you see masquerading as isrealis today are migrants from Europe and america with a sprinkling of mixed Jews.
Christians ignorantly jump into the side of the Israels in conflicts like these but they don't know that the Israelis despise them.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Blazebond(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.

They have no power,they have always been protected and assisted by the united states and Europe,give Hezbollah and hamas the same type of weaponry and backing that the IDF have and allow them to battle each other without interference and watch the IDF crumble in 3 months.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2023
1500 HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED INSIDE ISRAEL SO FAR.

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Allisgud: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
are u referring to isreali as christians,go and do ur research grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by geoworldedu: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2023
oliverwrites:
They were never Christians even in the bible times. They are just loved by GOD. GOD didn't make his covenant with them because they were people after GOD's heart, he made his covenant with them for Abraham's sake.

The bible is clear on this.

What are you even saying sef? They are loved by their own god Jehovah na. Abi which god will not love his own people? Same way African gods love their own people.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Neoteny7: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Kukutenla:
Hamas don buy market
Na the whole Gaza will pay
It's unfortunate but the last time something like this was seen was during Pearl harbor

Like September 11 never happened, right?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Blazebond(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Muslims around the world should use the response to this war to gauge how the rest of the world really feel about their terrorism. This should be a period of sober reflection. Think and ask yourselves questions. People are not happy with Islam in general, not because every Muslim is a terrorist but because every terrorist is a Muslim and the ones who aren't terrorists amongst you have refused to speak up against this evil. Thats the problem.

Hamas lost this war the moment they decided to shout "Allahu Akbar" while carrying out their carnage. At that moment, it took another dimension. It became what everyone has always been suspecting it to be: a religious war.

Trying to force your religion on other people will be the end of that religion. Mark my words.
MUMU, nobody is talking about religion here you FOOL, ignorant mofos like you load religion upon your head but still engage in evil acts in secret,all religions have extremists so shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Allisgud: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2023
We need netayanhu like president in Nigeria undecided
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by tabaralph: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2023
4ward4:

They are Jews and not Christains.
You are very correct, they don’t believe in Jesus Christ, their own Jesus Christ has not been born
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by NOwazobia: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Originalsly:

Aren't the countries around Israel all Islamic countries? I do understand your view of Muslims based on exposure and experience. Maybe if you have similar exposure to Jews you may have a different view.
This is the first time I'm hearing the West blames the violence of Muslims on subjugation. Maybe Israel subjugating the Palestinians.
Saudi Arabia has Israel's capacity and so does Iran.... do theybattack Israel? But Israel is always making strikes in the name of defending Israel. If any country does half of what Israel does... there would be worldwide condemnation and even regime change.

Jews are very aggressive, but they are still far behind when compared to Muslims, or maybe their population are not as large as that of the Muslims yet.

If Iran has received the kind of provocation Israel has been receiving, even from the Iran you mentioned, they would have done worse.

I can spare Saudi Arabia, but please don't mention Iran, they have been very active in the wars Israel has been fighting.

If Iran was the one with the kind of Freedom Israel has, Israel would have packed out or cease from existence.

Repercussions from Israel allies and sanctions has been what is keeping Iran in Check, even at that they are still very aggressive and most times features in the war in the middle east.

All the same, I can't carry my Christian identity in a Muslim state, I don't think I will live to tell the story.

I don't even plan being among the Jews, as I am even skeptical about the originality of the Jews that are the present day Israel.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by proxillin(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2023
geoworldedu:
Jehovah and Allah, the fighting gods, have laid the examples in their holy books, so Yahoo, follow suit. Kill, kill and kill like them. The next bible will record your activities and call it the acts of God cheesy

the next bible will also record how women, children, holiday party goers were massacred by hamas with pictures sef...I want the bible to add their pictures
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by membranus: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2023
geoworldedu:
Jehovah and Allah, the fighting gods, have laid the examples in their holy books, so Yahoo, follow suit. Kill, kill and kill like them. The next bible will record your activities and call it the acts of God cheesy

Your hatred of the ALMIGHTY GOD will one day gets into an horrible problem, and who will rescue you then?

I pity you. Be an atheist if you want to be, but don't add blasphemy of the LORD'S Name to your crime. For it is written that thou shalt not call the Name of the LORD GOD in vain.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by proxillin(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
Jews are very aggressive, but they are still far behind when compared to Muslims, or maybe their population are not as large as that of the Muslims yet.

All the same, I can't carry my Christian identity in a Muslim state, I don't think I will live to tell the story.

I don't even plan being among the Jews, as I am even skeptical about the originality of the Jews that are the present day Israel.

have you seen any jewish terrorist organization?

ok jews are alshabab militants, ISIS, hamas, boko-haram, alqaida...these are Jewish terrorrist organizations. They are very aggressive
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by proxillin(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Blazebond:

MUMU, nobody is talking about religion here you FOOL, ignorant mofos like you load religion upon your head but still engage in evil acts in secret,all religions have extremists so shut up.

I want to give you benefit of doubt?

The european people killed at the party are nonjews...so lets rule out Israeli/palestinian land fight.
While hamas were killing the German tattoo artist, they were screaming allahu akbar.

These premises pointed to one thing, it was Jihad. It has nothing to do with Palestianin struggle
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by riczy(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
Israel is nt a Christian nation
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by NOwazobia: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2023
proxillin:

have you seen any jewish terrorist organization?

ok jews are alshabab militants, ISIS, hamas, boko-haram, alqaida...these are Jewish terrorrist organizations. They are very aggressive
Do you understand the point I am try to convey?

Moreover, I modified that post, and you will want to comment on the new additions
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Alsenora: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2023
He is jewish not christian
marenx:
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by riczy(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2023
The Israel of God!
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Fearlez: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
are Israelis Christians?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by DaTruths: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Muslims around the world should use the response to this war to gauge how the rest of the world really feel about their terrorism. This should be a period of sober reflection. Think and ask yourselves questions. People are not happy with Islam in general, not because every Muslim is a terrorist but because every terrorist is a Muslim and the ones who aren't terrorists amongst you have refused to speak up against this evil. Thats the problem.

Hamas lost this war the moment they decided to shout "Allahu Akbar" while carrying out their carnage. At that moment, it took another dimension. It became what everyone has always been suspecting it to be: a religious war.

Trying to force your religion on other people will be the end of that religion. Mark my words.

Every Muslim is a terrorist, i didn't believe it until that Deborah Samuel case.

Even their lawyers and police are all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
Terrorist Muslims understand this statement why they will carryout terrorist attack, but the moment christians start thinking war, violence always, you will know Muslims are no match with christians since they don't want peace. Useless people
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by itu404(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2023
I dare say, it was a reckless and illplanned move by Hamas and its supporter, Iran, it was a decoy to scuttle the move by the saudis to reconcile with Israel , but let us see how far it will go. The dead toll will be high on both sides
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

Oga Moses, WAS NOT CHRISTIAN BUT JUDAIST/JEW. No human being in old testament before Jesus birth is Christian. But jew/Judaism.
NOBODY IN OLD TESTAMENT IS CHRISTIAN.
They worshipped in synagogue. Christians worship in church.
They don't have pastor but Rabbi.
They pray to God almighty without invoking in Jesus name.

Christian means christ like. Christ's followers are Christians.
The typical judaist/jew today in 2023 is still waiting for coming of God's promised son.They believe Jesus was just a prophet just like any prophet before. Eg prophet Jeremiah, prophet Isaiah. . ]

Them go wait tire 🚶
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by staneless(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.

Say what you know. Eliminating these people is not that difficult for the Israelis. But how do you want the international communities and human rights activists to view it? If you blindfold the whole world, Israel will wipe out everything these people
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Ikidons(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
He's a Jew not a Christian
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by BabaRamota1980: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
lexy2014:

what should he have done in this situation to deescalate it?

I thought you will see the below caption in my response to you. ENGAGE ISRAEL's ALLIES!

Each of the former President of America has global outreach programs, King Charles of England is very intimate with the Arab/Israeli conflict, The King of Jordan....these are all stakeholders looking for long term solution to the MidEast conflict.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Alitair(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Israeli are Jewish. Jesus Christ is from Nazareth and found Christianity.

Know the difference
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by dappydozzy(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2023
ATEAMS:
World war 3 loading...

We all about to enter the real movie .

Forget World war 111, you dont understand the dynamics of International Politics.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by dappydozzy(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Alitair:

Israeli are Jewish. Jesus Christ is from Nazareth and found Christianity.

Know the difference

Yes, Jesus was a Nazarene, but because he received Jewish teachings he was allowed to teach in the Synagogues. Though, top Jewish Rabbis disagreed with his teachings.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by christoranky(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2023
This is what I call * Cat dey sleep, Rat come bite em tail... Na Wahala e dey find. *

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.