Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (55031 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Miracle2020: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Very good. Other terrorists will sit up.
Never chew more than you can swallow.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Miracle2020: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
ohiku4every1:
Boast alone,
Palestine can't be completely defeated,
Whatever destruction you caused as pay back, get ready for another hit..

Time immemorial,
If Isreal couldn't wipe away Palestine in the last, this simply means it won't possible soon

Quote me if you like your
#iStandWithPalestine
you cannot hid under your mother's wrapper and claim to stand with Palestine. There is free aircraft to Gaza, go to Gaza then I will know that you stand with Palestine.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ohiku4every1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Miracle2020:
you cannot hid under your mother's wrapper and claim to stand with Palestine. There is free aircraft to Gaza, go to Gaza then I will know that you stand with Palestine.

Na U get ur finger and phone, U fit use am type nansense shocked
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Miracle2020: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
ohiku4every1:

Na U get ur finger and phone, U fit use am type nansense shocked
The US president said I stand with isreal. Therefore me also I stand with isreal

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by adebayo987: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.
He's a Jew
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by alibiz: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=marenx post=126305141]A christian doesn't speak like that.[/quote
They are JEWS not Christians]
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Kukutenla: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
ponishah:

Do you just want to argue blindly ?
Is HAMAS a state?
Yes. Hamas is the recognised govt of Palestine since 2007
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by mamaafrik(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.
But a christain can be attacked like that??

Mumu

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ponishah: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Yes. Hamas is the recognised govt of Palestine since 2007

Lol,
You negatively funny, so HAMAS a state ?
So HEZBULLA is also a state?
Then, what is Palestine?

You need a good education, but google can't even help you.
Please stop embarrassing Nigeria, please I am begging you.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Kukutenla: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2023
ponishah:

Lol,
You negatively funny, so HAMAS a state ?
So HEZBULLA is also a state?
Then, what is Palestine?

You need a good education, but google can't even help you.
Please stop embarrassing Nigeria, please I am begging you.
Keep quiet
Hamas is just like Taliban.
They are the political group governing Palestine. They took over power from Yasser Arafat's PLA in 2007 in an election.
Hezbollah on the other hand is an Islamic movement which is also a political party. But it is not in govt which makes it a non- state actor.
It is you who needs to use Google more to cure your western influenced ignorance
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ponishah: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Keep quiet
Hamas is just like Taliban.
They are the political group governing Palestine. They took over power from Yasser Arafat's PLA in 2007 in an election.
Hezbollah on the other hand is an Islamic movement which is also a political party. But it is not in govt which makes it a non- state actor.
It is you who needs to use Google more to cure your western influenced ignorance
Lol
OLODO OF ALL TIME,
Something is seriously wrong upstairs , you must be on cheap drugs , your foolishness is dangerously escalated.
Go back to school, education is not a scam, please.
STOP DISGRACING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, HOW CAN YOU BE THIS UNEDUCATED.
you no just know anything, nothing wey anybody go fit learn from you, I wish your children or younger ones don't come near you. Please stop talking to me, you are a stain to my brain. OLODO,
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Kukutenla: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2023
ponishah:

Lol
OLODO OF ALL TIME,
Something is seriously wrong upstairs , you must be on cheap drugs , your foolishness is dangerously escalated.
Go back to school, education is not a scam, please.
STOP DISGRACING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, HOW CAN YOU BE THIS UNEDUCATED.
you no just know anything, nothing wey anybody go fit learn from you, I wish your children or younger ones don't come near you. Please stop talking to me, you are a stain to my brain. OLODO,
Mtcheew
How old are you sef
I gave you facts. Instead of countering it with your own facts or accepting it, you're writing rubbish.
Why don't you use Google as you advised me to and see if what I'm telling you is correct or not.
Or are you too dull to use Google?
Stop quoting me if you have nothing sensible to write abeg
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.

Kill dem all, they are constituting nuisance to world peace.. Paedophile followers will get sense by fire by force

Below is the score as at this morning

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ponishah: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Mtcheew
How old are you sef
I gave you facts. Instead of countering it with your own facts or accepting it, you're writing rubbish.
Why don't you use Google as you advised me to and see if what I'm telling you is correct or not.
Or are you too dull to use Google?
Stop quoting me if you have nothing sensible to write abeg
Please leave me alone no, I can't learn anything from you.
Please don't say that outside, you have a problem
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Kukutenla: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2023
ponishah:

Please leave me alone no, I can't learn anything from you.
Please don't say that outside, you have a problem
You can't learn anything at all
Your brain is filled with ice
Who is asking you to learn from me
Use the same Google you asked me to use
Very simple!!
But i guess you're too obtuse to make sense for yourself
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Finestgurlie(f): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Who says Israelis are Christians?
I'm watching you

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by pristinee: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
youngboy57:
Learn Cybersecurity by Google on Coursera @4K only instead of $49 and earn a certificate interested send me a message on wass appp numba @siggy

Note: if you are having trust issue I will do the subscription first, confirmed and then you pay me.

What you'll learn
Understand the importance of cybersecurity practices and their impact for organizations.

Identify common risks, threats, and vulnerabilities, as well as techniques to mitigate them.

Protect networks, devices, people, and data from unauthorized access and cyberattacks using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
Gain hands-on experience with Python, Linux, and SQL.

Ignore this criminal, don't pay him any shishi.

You can get to do any course on coursera for FREE, just go to the course you are interested in, click on financial aid to apply, then wait for 16 days to be approved.

DON'T PAY THIS CRIMINAL ANY 4K.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by CursedOsuPigs: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you

You go watch taya.

Keep watching till you dry out.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Pandar01: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2023
OMEGA009:
Israel has begun what was once referred to as Operation Nkpochapu by a civil war veteran.

For those who aren’t aware, Benjamin Netanyahu and his Brother Yonni Netanyahu were special forces soldiers that took part during the raid on Entebbe airport in Uganda. His brother, Yonni was killed and Benjamin vowed to eliminate all Palestinian terrorists from the face of the earth. A vow he kept for the many times he was made PM. Even Ehud Barak in a group discussion we once had in the villa, affectionately said that Benjamin Netanyahu is a cold hearted man. Hamas and co chose the wrongest time to strike because Putin in all his madness isn’t half the ruthless man that Benjamin is. He’ll fight to the last Jew and their Zealousness fuels their commitment. I feel for the poor people of Palestine but He who brings in ant infested firewood, ….

It's a dumb thing to compare Benjamin to VLADIMIR PUTIN.... Putin is fighting the world today ,but the world is fighting for Israel..

Think before you talk sir
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Pandar01: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2023
tiswell:
Isrealites are the Lord's untouchable.

Umu Chineke!

Igbo mumu again 😂..you even put una Igbo symbol 🤣

So Hamas are the lord touchable abi?

Igbo, the Most mumu tribe in Nigeria .

The same bible you read to pass your judgment,the people of Israel and Hamas don't even care about it.

Say no violence..I realized that most religious people don't have Sense..they are too sentimental and hypocritic..

Even your pastor Adeboye ought to be arrested by the police for supporting violence and oppression in the mid east,yet they will tell you not to revenge a slap ,but turn your chin for another one in Sunday school service...

False teachings, hypocrisy, deceit and callosity

You Nigeria Christians supporting violence against Palestine don't even know that Palestines are more christians than your Israel..

Religion is evil and it remains the biggest problem facing the world.

Palestine and Israel are both evil and terrorist, but only Hamas and Palestine are called bad names for it because of the Western support in Israel.

Let's heal the world and make it a better place .
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by tiswell(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Pandar01:

Igbo mumu again 😂..you even put una Igbo symbol 🤣

So Hamas are the lord touchable abi?

Igbo, the Most mumu tribe in Nigeria .

The same bible you read to pass your judgment,the people of Israel and Hamas don't even care about it.

Say no violence..I realized that most religious people don't have Sense..they are too sentimental and hypocritic..

Even your pastor Adeboye ought to be arrested by the police for supporting violence and oppression in the mid east,yet they will tell you not to revenge a slap ,but turn your chin for another one in Sunday school service...

False teachings, hypocrisy, deceit and callosity

You Nigeria Christians supporting violence against Palestine don't even know that Palestines are more christians than your Israel..

Religion is evil and it remains the biggest problem facing the world.

Palestine and Israel are both evil and terrorist, but only Hamas and Palestine are called bad names for it because of the Western support in Israel.

Let's heal the world and make it a better place .

Kamoru,

Stop crying,stop wailing, stop gnashing of teeth.

The Lord,God of host,is the Lord of Israel the mighty in battle,the creator of the whole universe.

So my dear,Kamoru,the fake tears of the terrorists in Palestine won't stop what Israel has in stock for them.

Go and watch how they set two Israeli soldiers ablaze.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.