Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here (4686 Views)

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends / Single Ladies Willing To Be Second / Third Wife. / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
toba:

stop being a stereotyped thinker. lm not talking about the Yoruba issue(even though u lied to me) lm talking about some of your reactions here which i feel its like bashing, someone else also attested to that on this thread. Never mind, since u have told me what to expect should i meet u face to face, l may believe u have told me the truth.

Thats not where lm going, cos i want to ask u some romantic questions.

ok where did u do your NYSC?(state of primary assignment and orientation)

did u meet any guy u felt might be marriage material either during the 21days orientation or during the remaining 10months or thereabout?

Lolz Toba Toba, Na serious questionnaire Oh, Ok!

Lagos. I must have met a few marriage materials out of the few ones I met but I guess I am always indecisive. I want to do it once & right not like I am choosey but I am just me.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2011

Lolz Toba Toba, Na serious questionnaire Oh, Ok!
Lagos. I must have met a few marriage materials out of the few ones I met but I guess I am always indecisive. I want to do it once & right not like I am choosey but I am just me.
madam u dont know im a prof? this my big head na book and wisdom full inside thats why i always smdh cos book dey worry me.
lf Lagos, l put it to u that u redeployed and werent originally deployed to lag.

ur indecision is probably due to ojukoko ro. may be those guys werent reach enough or handsome enough for u.

madam, l swear during just 21days in Fika orientation camp, 2 women fought over me. infact one followed me to my house after camp and spent 2 days with me in Surulere. Nothing happened between us sha in those 2 days cry

do u still contact any of those guys u met?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
toba:

madam u dont know im a prof? this my big head na book and wisdom full inside thats why i always smdh cos book dey worry me.
lf Lagos, l put it to u that u redeployed and werent originally deployed to lag.

your indecision is probably due to ojukoko ro. may be those guys werent reach enough or handsome enough for u.

madam, l swear during just 21days in Fika orientation camp, 2 women fought over me. infact one followed me to my house after camp and spent 2 days with me in Surulere. Nothing happened between us sha in those 2 days cry

do u still contact any of those guys u met?

No I was originally posted to lag. I did my 3 weeks there.

Ojukoko ro ke, I wish! Camp had fine boys now if na by that, person go even tire. I had a lot of them as friends. I lost contact with all of them cos my fone became faulty. So you live at Surulere, hmm. Babe wey fight over u stayed with u for 2 days and nothing happen, shey she delete ur nos nos sha, lolz just kidding

You are a virgin rightÉ
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2011

1. No I was originally posted to lag. I did my 3 weeks there.

2. Ojukoko ro ke, I wish! Camp had fine boys now if na by that, person go even tire. I had a lot of them as friends.

3. I lost contact with all of them cos my fone became faulty.

4. So you live at Surulere, hmm. Babe wey fight over u stayed with u for 2 days and nothing happen, shey she delete your nos nos sha, lolz just kidding

5. You are a virgin rightÉ
1. u probably 'runs' the thing to lag cos a lagos girl would have preference to stay in Lagos.

2. what prevented u from dating one of them? dont tell me non had a crush on u cos i would be shocked to hear u say such.
my ojukokoro meant u probably had other ideas lipsrsealed

3. my instinct tells me u finished serviced in the last one or two years. Theres always a year book for those of us that served in Lagos with contacts dates back 7 yrs

4. No i stay in dolphin estate but surulere came into being as a 'hunting' ground but i havent hunted thus far embarassed
Yes she came. when i say nothing happened, i meant no $€x. every other thing could have happened save for the above

5. yes i am. l just explained in item
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
Dyt:

Densel i want u
I dont want to betray your you know who wink
Cuddlemii:

What are u talking about. btw the lady above is talking to u wink wink

You know what i'm talking about jare.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Connoisseur(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
denzel2009:

hey, I heard you cook good edikaikong and afang soup, when do you want me to up at SAIT so that I can enjoy some?

cuddles, that true Btw what part of naija u from
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2011
Connoisseur:

cuddles, that true Btw what part of naija u from

Please disregard that Denzel of a guy. Only God knows what he is up to, always knowing more than what she can assimulate. We are from the same place dear. I saw you at the last new yam festival, lolz
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
toba:

1. u probably 'runs' the thing to lag cos a lagos girl would have preference to stay in Lagos.

2. what prevented u from dating one of them? dont tell me non had a crush on u cos i would be shocked to hear u say such.
my ojukokoro meant u probably had other ideas lipsrsealed

3. my instinct tells me u finished serviced in the last one or two years. Theres always a year book for those of us that served in Lagos with contacts dates back 7 yrs

4. No i stay in dolphin estate but surulere came into being as a 'hunting' ground but i havent hunted thus far embarassed
Yes she came. when i say nothing happened, i meant no $€x. every other thing could have happened save for the above

5. yes i am. l just explained in item

Nope I did not runs it. I am from the east & I didnt school in lag so that is why I must have been posted to lag wink wink

Well Camp was all about fun so dating someone there & expecting it to germinate to marriage is like expecting a coin to be the header of your notes on Microsoft word. What even gives you the impression that I am not a married woman tongue tongue

Nope you are wrong. I think 3 years ago or close to. But definitely not 2 years.

Abegi, you are not a virgin, its just that you ain`t getting some
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
Densel i m single
he s flee wit anoda babe
mk me ur baby na
sobs
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
denzel2009:

I dont want to betray your you know who wink
You know what i'm talking about jare.

Sorry I don`t pay much attention to mysteries. For all I may know you might be my guy trying to test if I would disgrace myself online. Got to be careful, you know how it is wink wink wink This one u know Dyt`s Bf. Just messing with you jare. If you don`t come clean about your identity, I am going to act like a novice too cool cool
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Connoisseur(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Please disregard that Denzel of a guy. Only God knows what he is up to, always knowing more than what she can assimulate. We are from the same place dear. I saw you at the last new yam festival, lolz

no be only new yam festival, ikeji nko
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Nope I did not runs it. I am from the east & I didnt school in lag so that is why I must have been posted to lag wink wink
well but u spent most of your time in Lagos whilst growing up not so?

Well Camp was all about fun so dating someone there & expecting it to germinate to marriage is like expecting a coin to be the header of your notes on Microsoft word.
hmm hmmm. This is fallacious comparison. I have two friends that were hooked up during the 21 days period that are still together till date. one of them fixed his introduction for this November 2011. It happened in the time of our uncles and aunts, so does it till now.
What even gives you the impression that I am not a married woman tongue tongue
Naaa if u want to force this down my mind, then most of us here will begin to take u as a joker. hope u ve not forgotten babylove. lol. so change this line. cuddlemi is single and readily available but shes indecisive at the moment

Nope you are wrong. I think 3 years ago or close to. But definitely not 2 years.
This is still debatable cos u ve told me about it before. let me go draw out your post that suggests about 2 years

Abegi, you are not a virgin, its just that you ain`t getting some
smh. u have no proofs u know? its my word against yours and theres no test on earth that can be conducted on a man to prove if hes a virgin or not. hope u know that. U cant know 100% if I'm lying or speaking the truth. free punny dey for me from the east, west, south and north, but sis there are somethings u just dont get enthused about. I'm a lone ranger
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2011
*she enters d thread singin Obianuju by DuncAn Mighty*

Uju if I wan shokoto na u , if I go sokoto na u

Odikolo tikolo , all gals wants to die bcus i b obianuju

Obianuju uju biko biko, na na u ewooooooooo!!!!

Uju my shawwrie asanwa asanwa baby

Denzel u don dey hamaaa o loOool,am in trouble now Abi.o boi no vex I dy entertain cuddles ni o grin grin cool
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2011
^^^^ you don dey sniff that thing again ogbosky grin

Dyt:

Densel i m single
he s flee wit anoda babe
mk me your baby na
sobs

stop using ibadan accent to say my name. Its denzzzzel. wink
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
toba:

well but u spent most of your time in Lagos whilst growing up not so?
hmm hmmm. This is fallacious comparison. I have two friends that were hooked up during the 21 days period that are still together till date. one of them fixed his introduction for this November 2011. It happened in the time of our uncles and aunts, so does it till now. Naaa if u want to force this down my mind, then most of us here will begin to take u as a joker. hope u ve not forgotten babylove. lol. so change this line. cuddlemi is single and readily available but shes indecisive at the moment
This is still debatable cos u ve told me about it before. let me go draw out your post that suggests about 2 years
smh. u have no proofs u know? its my word against yours and theres no test on earth that can be conducted on a man to prove if hes a virgin or not. hope u know that. U cant know 100% if I'm lying or speaking the truth. free punny dey for me from the east, west, south and north, but sis there are somethings u just dont get enthused about. I'm a lone ranger

Yes Lag all the way.

Well I didnt go to camp for hubby abeg.

Cuddlemii is not single & not readily available. But yes there was Nland baby love which further shows you I was once attached & maybe still attached. You know I will never give you all the answers as usual wink wink

I said close to 3 years. Its 2 years, 9months.

Well that's good, Sexkillz is also a virgin like you so I have friends & besties that are. I am too (shh don't tell any1)

Any other questions sir?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
Connoisseur:

no be only new yam festival, ikeji nko

Why are you deny me here? You have forgotten that I was like you look cute in real life O. That my grand mom gave you some food to eat, she was even asking you to move in with us as you ate as if you were in need of some nutrients. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Yes Lag all the way.
which could mean u 'runs' the stuff cos of your love for Lagos. since u said it happened without being 'caused' once i have to accept what u said

Well I didnt go to camp for hubby abeg.
Most of those that fell in Love in camp too didn't go to camp for hubby but it just happened spontaneously just as u didn't join Nl to find babylove.

Cuddlemii is not single & not readily available. But yes there was Nland baby love which further shows you I was once attached & maybe still attached.

interesting. so potential toasters beware. she said she's not available. lf anyone dares toast her directly or indirectly, the person go hear ram from. BTW if u are still with babylove, then d guy has luck oooo. cos u told us openly here on NL that things didn't work out between u guys. May be things has eventually worked out. lf  so let somebody shout Hallelujah. Jesus is good, all the time. blessing time offering time

You know I will never give you all the answers as usual wink wink
well i wwasn'texpecting all either. ln fact u have tried well well with your responses from which iI'vebeen able to deduce logically and made near conclusions cheesy

I said close to 3 years. Its 2 years, 9months.
well i knew u said something about 2 years but now the 2 years don get 9 months aburo. lol. All join and im fine with them thus far

Well that's good, Sexkillz is also a virgin like you so I have friends & besties that are.
sorry ma, i hate the simile. l only know of myself and prefer we leave it at that. lm enjoying our discourse thus far.
I am too (shh don't tell any1)
of course i know how to keep secret

Any other questions sir?
when do u intend getting married? do u think your present relation can last till the set time/year u have in mind?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
@Toba,

U sure you won't consider a job in journalism or broadcasting. You are good O. I will answer your questions later when I am armed and fortified wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
lol. We really need to humble ourselves i mean those of us that have stuffs up in the head.

sis lets just say I'm multi gifted by God and dont need to start making noise on Nl to get cheap attention, except to stylishly reveal myself to pple i like cheesy
Cuddlemii:

@Toba,

U sure you won't consider a job in journalism or broadcasting. You are good O. I will answer your questions later when I am armed and fortified wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 2:07am On Oct 31, 2011
toba:

lol. We really need to humble ourselves i mean those of us that have stuffs up in the head.

sis lets just say I'm multi gifted by God and dont need to start making noise on Nl to get cheap attention, except to stylishly reveal myself to pple i like cheesy

Ok Sir!
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2011
Densel b my man
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by slimyem: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2011
While all of una dey use una hand type all these long long story,me dey use my own take scroll up and down and dey entertain myself, keep 'em coming,keep 'em coming!
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
denzel2009:

^^^^ you don dey sniff that thing again ogbosky grin

stop using ibadan accent to say my name. Its denzzzzel. wink
Sniff kini emi ko mo gbo fa o, awe sho ra re o

Dyt:

Densel b my man
Omo ele ele , na u he go marry moti fa se si. denzel jus get a bit frigid wen d prey decides to hunt him,farabale emi padi e awishe ee ni choice. Shon gbadun ijebu mi grin grin cool
Dyt:

Densel i m single
he s flee wit anoda babe
mk me your baby na
sobs
serious allegations, mario lo oga te le lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
@idowuogbo,

Leave Dyt & Denzel. Can't you see their names are rhyming. They are both sharp & vibrant so they should know how to go about their hook up.

How are you? Have you eaten today?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
Densel s mine
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddles I jus dey read minutes of last meetin na which levels,anyways am gud o I don chop boli dis afternoon.U nko?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
Dyt:

Densel s mine

Babes, cool down na. No one is dragging him with u. His all urs, you r so lucky that you have no competition. No one finds him appealing with that his barrel belly.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cuddles I jus dey read minutes of last meetin na which levels,anyways am gud o I don chop boli dis afternoon.U nko?

ok just checking up on u. U know u r representing the groom and I am representing the bride.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
Densel cm kiss me
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Babes, cool down na. No one is dragging him with u. His all urs, you r so lucky that you have no competition. No one finds him appealing with that his barrel belly.
ha cuddles emmh bebe haba i go fight for my padi, hin belle na sedimentary rock u wan try olufitness lool.dyt taku si be , ko tu foka sibe it no easy to find d african version to washington baba. I haileth u ojere correCt babe
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

ha cuddles emmh bebe haba i go fight for my padi, hin belle na sedimentary rock u wan try olufitness lool.dyt taku si be , ko tu foka sibe it no easy to find d african version to washington baba. I haileth u ojere correCt babe

abeg dt 1 no be my headache again. dyt go drill am for relay match, he will loose all that storage in no time. dt guy belle na wa, god forbid!!!
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
see my life outside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joints/girls In Mowe/ibafo / A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.