Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here (4688 Views)

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends / Single Ladies Willing To Be Second / Third Wife. / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Connoisseur(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

of course.
anyone that have been baptised is a baptist.

so the pope is a baptist.

u be correct guy.

cuddlemii is getting entertained for free. she must pay fees

the same way you wanna be female abi.
Yeah cuddles should pay

Cuddlemii:

ok thanx dear. will right poetry when I am inspired again. Its not flowing right now. I usually write from my head & mood.

ok will wait.
That reminds me, what about your friend Satani
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2011
Connoisseur:

the same way you wanna be female abi.
Yeah cuddles should pay

I just went to the ladies and i checked myself to discover that im a female embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed will u date me? tongue

ok will wait.
That reminds me, what about your friend Satani
Hes now born again and has accepted Jesus as his lord and saviour cheesy wink smiley cool kiss
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

go on. what about?

Thanks for obliging me.

When u come online, i will start the show. I have a report to write cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2011
blinkin. . . . .
CON
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

Thanks for obliging me.

When u come online, i will start the show. I have a report to write cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok I am ready. Do I have to look pretty for this interview?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Connoisseur(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

I just went to the ladies and i checked myself to discover that im a female embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed will u date me? tongue

Hes now born again and has accepted Jesus as his lord and saviour cheesy wink smiley cool kiss

Date u??
Was reading through the complaints thread and was made to understand that toba and satani** are handles of the same person. Is it true

Dyt:

blinkin. . . . .
CON

Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
Connoisseur:

Date u??
Was reading through the complaints thread and was made to understand that toba and satani** are handles of the same person. Is it true

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
Connoisseur:

Date u??
Was reading through  the complaints thread and was made to understand that toba and satani** are  handles of the same person. Is it true

[size=14pt]Very true! toba, satani, God, Jesus are the handles of the same person! Call me weird, but i detest unstable, pretentious, hypocritical, two faced, double standard, wishy washy, whipper snappish, blasphemous, "i'm not here" "i'm not there" individuals! [/size]
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by slimyem: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Very true! toba, satani, God, Jesus are the handles of the same person! Call me weird, but i detest unstable, pretentious, hypocritical, two faced, double standard, wishy washy, whipper snappish, blasphemous, "i'm not here" "i'm not there" individuals! [/size]
killz!killz!killz!
I go vex for you o.you too like wahala.haba!
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And i seriously wonder when speaking the truth of a matter, became looking for wahala. . . Smh![/size]
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Connoisseur(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
Coming from the horse's abi na donkey mouth.
Toba come and defend urself
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
Killzz!! Oyato oyato jorrr

*she sings Obesere wiv her razz swags*

Na wa see toasting structure, first hin b victim now hin b skibanj

Oleku tell me sumtin i can do 4 u, yepa dey are feelin Badosky  grin cool
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Lolz at the entertainment been fed to me undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Killzz!! Oyato oyato jorrr

*she sings Obesere wiv her razz swags*

Na wa see toasting structure, first hin b victim now hin b skibanj

Oleku tell me sumtin i can do 4 u, yepa dey are feelin Badosky  grin cool

Badosky, you look funky in your new pics I saw today. Ile eru, gbabesky! wink
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2011

Toba come and defend urself
defend wetin? for court abi for code of conduct tribunal? lf 2moro comes, l may decide to abandon this lD and pick another Pseudo. The rule says u cant use multiple IDs at the same time.

so one will rest and the other will rise.
lm enjoying the unsolicited attention.

its friday eveng, where the party at?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
cuddlemi:

Ok I am ready. Do I have to look pretty for this interview?
to be frank edoho with u, l dont interview ugly babes. l do the pretty ones.

bhusayor stands out, mukina2 also stands out. these 2 are some of the people i ve 'inter few' in the past.

I want to start now go wear yur best attire and make sure u look more beautiful than the damsel on my profile pix. cheesy
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
denzel2009:

Badosky, you look funky in your new pics I saw today. Ile eru, gbabesky! wink
Haaa u dey open my yanshh for nl o, al d same Kikidaope lo mon je so eru is propotioned especially d catapillar attack loool  wink wink cheesy cool
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

bhusayor stands out, mukina2 also stands out. these 2 are some of the people i ve 'inter few' in the past.

I want to start now go wear yur best attire and make sure u look more beautiful than the damsel on my profile pix. cheesy

Ok I kept on iro & buba. Hope its fly enough, shoot, I am ready
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Haaa u dey open my yanshh for nl o, al d same Kikidaope lo mon je so eru is propotioned especially d catapillar attack loool  wink wink cheesy cool

mo gbo yoruba o
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

Shoti kimi leni  angry angry angry

Anyways, if i enter set u go comot dat pishure omo na bouncy gbagbe.So no dey use am buga us o, na only my teeth pic go make u put d pishure for recycle

Yes o  , o sure fun mi bajestik cool cool
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2011

Shoti kimi leni   
lm a proud yoruba man with pride.
we are taught that a lady especially a potential wife must have respect for baaale

Anyways, if i enter set u go comot dat pishure omo na bouncy gbagbe.So no dey use am buga us o, na only my teeth pic go make u put d pishure for recycle
Yes o , o sure fun mi bajestik 
see madam. u shd know i detest pple that blab with no action. put the pixs up there for us too see and if u can beat my omotoke, l swear i'll do everything on earth to marry u. deal or no deal?
undecided
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

lm a proud yoruba man with pride.
we are taught that a lady especially a potential wife must have respect for baaale
see madam. u shd know i detest pple that blab with no action. put the pixs up there for us too see and if u can beat my omotoke, l swear i'll do everything on earth to marry u. deal or no deal?
undecided

I was jokin ooo , ur omotoke don send me go Dr90120 for face alignment na

Kai dat babe dey vex me, anyways its all good far from the eye far from the heart

I don gentle

P.s Typical local man ko ti e le ki abefe omo tan queue lati ke smh angry smiley
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ok I kept on iro & buba. Hope its fly enough, shoot, I am read
ok ma.

Now can u pls tell me more about the kind of personality behind cuddlemi?

u may not go into too much details but at least something worth reading
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

ok ma.

Now can u pls tell me more about the kind of personality behind cuddlemi?

u may not go into too much details but at least something worth reading

I am pretty much everything I portray here. Although I am extremely shy in real life but my stands are still the same. I am so open & expressive but I don't bash and fight O.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
thnks for the response

I am pretty much everything I portray here. Although I am extremely shy in real life but my stands are still the same. I am so open & expressive but I don't bash and fight O.
l feel that there are some contradictions in your first post. lf cuddlemi is also the same blessing, chidinma, glory etc of outside nl, then she isnt shy and she can fight/bash sometimes.

l have deduced this from her previous posts on nl.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2011
toba:

thnks for the responsel feel that there are some contradictions in your first post. lf cuddlemi is also the same blessing, chidinma, glory etc of outside nl, then she isnt shy and she can fight/bash sometimes.

l have deduced this from her previous posts on nl.

Toba, I am not Yoruba. I am this interview is about that. But I speak it fluently. I am very shy in real life & I take a stand without bashing tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Connoisseur(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hey cuddles, u ve been entertained enough. Lets turn the table, your turn to entertain. Lets see wat u ve got
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2011
Connoisseur:

Hey cuddles, u ve been entertained enough. Lets turn the table, your turn to entertain. Lets see wat u ve got

How do you want it. What do you wish to see.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

How do you want it. What do you wish to see.

hey, I heard you cook good edikaikong and afang soup, when do you want me to up at SAIT so that I can enjoy some?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2011
Densel i want u
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2011
denzel2009:

hey, I heard you cook good edikaikong and afang soup, when do you want me to up at SAIT so that I can enjoy some?

What are u talking about. btw the lady above is talking to u wink wink
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:
Toba, I am not Yoruba. I am this interview is about that. But I speak it fluently. I am very shy in real life & I take a stand without bashing tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
stop being a stereotyped thinker. lm not talking about the Yoruba issue(even though u lied to me) lm talking about some of ur reactions here which i feel its like bashing, someone else also attested to that on this thread. Never mind, since u have told me what to expect should i meet u face to face, l may believe u have told me the truth.

Thats not where lm going, cos i want to ask u some romantic questions.

ok where did u do ur NYSC?(state of primary assignment and orientation)

did u meet any guy u felt might be marriage material either during the 21days orientation or during the remaining 10months or thereabout?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joints/girls In Mowe/ibafo / A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.