Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far (1236 Views)

Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections / Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) / Ihedioha’s Tenure On Intellectual High Ground BY IDOWU BANKOLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by mdimefields: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Csami:

Igbo kill you there and this useless epistle you wrote

Mor0n!
Thats there only line of defense, insulting Igbos. But regardless how they insult Igbos it dosnt insulate them from the harsh economic policies and hardship APC is giving everyone on a daily.
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
HATERS AND BAD LOAERS OF ELECTION WILL NOT SEE d GOOD HERE,TILL HE HAS RULED FOR 8YEARS AND BUILT US SOLID REFINERIES,POWER AND GOOD STABLE ECONOMY.GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE grin.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:
1- Electricity. Now I don’t know about you guys but since tinubu has been in power. Have had 23 hours of electricity everyday for the past 4 months. As I speak with you now it’s like 3 days non stop.

2- the bunmi Ojo guy has overhauled that whole passport application and collection process and he says by February 2024 the passport would be delivered to your house . This is monumental. I think he also said once you have captured once you don’t ever Need to capture again. He is also trying to unite all our identification numbers under NIMC. This man is a star. Where has he been hiding ? This is what they mean when they say the youth should take over key positions because old men like aregbesola are clueless and need to be in a nursing home getting rubbed down with mentholatum

3-because of his crazy fuel subsidy removal which I do not support by the way but because of this the roads are free. People only drive now when they must not when they want. So the traffic is gone

Add more if you think I am missing. And feel free to add the negatives but today I want to focus on the positive

Nigeria is a nation of illiterate home and Abroad which will only vote for an illiterate. When you go to a developing country like Europe America and Canada you see Nigerians in this country fooling themselves and suffering like dogs next thing they will tell you they're the most educated black with coconut head
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by fx45(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:
but you guys are hailing peter obi the agulu oppressor of ndi anambra cheesy grin
So it's all about Peter Obi vs Bola A Thubv? I weak for una
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Shikini:

You created a topic about Tinubu's achievements Now, you're derailing your own thread with anti-Obi and anti-Igbo posts.

By the way, who told you every supporter of Peter Obi is Igbo? Is every supporter of Atiku and Tinubu Fulani and Yoruba respectively?

If your intention is tribal hatred, stop hiding, create threads that clearly suggests that. Personally, I would simply ignore you and scroll pass.
oh ok i see i didnt see my quote you were referencing. i am not anti anything. this just a forum to dialogue and air out issues so wwe can either come to an understanding or solve them
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by frankyychiji(f): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Estimated billings, prepared meter single phase is now 75k
Na you invite trouble nah. Why not get the meter and have peace.
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by alphabbey1(m): 4:34am On Oct 11, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria is a nation of illiterate home and Abroad which will only vote for an illiterate. When you go to a developing country like Europe America and Canada you see Nigerians in this country fooling themselves and suffering like dogs next thing they will tell you they're the most educated black with coconut head
Just be sincere and express the literal truth which is both you and your family are illiterate in home and Abroad. No need to drag Nigeria citizens to your family affairs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by amanda2013(f): 5:42am On Oct 11, 2023
sukkot:
oh ok i see i didnt see my quote you were referencing. i am not anti anything. this just a forum to dialogue and air out issues so wwe can either come to an understanding or solve them
Stop deluding yourself. You are a tribal bigot and a sadist. You wouldn't solve anything with that hatred inside you.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by orisa37: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2023
YOU WANT TINUBU TO SHINE AND SHOW GRACE, ARREST AND DETAIN ATIOBIDATII
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by orisa37: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2023
ATIOBIDATII HAVE SWORN TO MAKE GOVERNANCE IMPOSSIBLE FOR TINUBU.
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by 2elliot: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2023
sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less
No one brags as much as you loud mouth Yoruba cretins.
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by AngelicBeing: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
sukkot:
1- Electricity. Now I don’t know about you guys but since tinubu has been in power. Have had 23 hours of electricity everyday for the past 4 months. As I speak with you now it’s like 3 days non stop.

2- the bunmi Ojo guy has overhauled that whole passport application and collection process and he says by February 2024 the passport would be delivered to your house . This is monumental. I think he also said once you have captured once you don’t ever Need to capture again. He is also trying to unite all our identification numbers under NIMC. This man is a star. Where has he been hiding ? This is what they mean when they say the youth should take over key positions because old men like aregbesola are clueless and need to be in a nursing home getting rubbed down with mentholatum

3-because of his crazy fuel subsidy removal which I do not support by the way but because of this the roads are free. People only drive now when they must not when they want. So the traffic is gone

Add more if you think I am missing. And feel free to add the negatives but today I want to focus on the positive
tongue
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by MountHoreb: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
The OP is a retard. No need engaging him.
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Ttalk: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Refinery is not built in 6 months
You can't change rot of 63 years in 6 months
How can you turn economy that is on a jet speed fall around in 6month
For 30 years naira has been on a consistent fall despite the dual parallel market, you don't expect the naira to halt and begin to rise immediately.

The first 2 years of Tinubu are expected to with reforms in the critical sector before we begin to see gradual changes

It is only an insincere person who would blame Tinubu for the economic mess of our past leaders

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Of The Many Lies Told By Peter Obi / Niger Delta Crisis: Which Way Forward / Night Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.