Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) (6324 Views)

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far / CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit / ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by leanonme82: 4:39am On Jun 04, 2023
The video shows the moment the president met with all the Military Chiefs, Service chiefs, Heads of the intelligence agencies and the Inspector General of Police for the first time.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abdp_vP5l7A

Transcript

Tinubu: "Morning, do we shake or we just, erm sit"
Replies: "We just sit"
Tinubu: "Me i like handshake" proceeds to shake everybody.
cheesy
lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by ican2020: 4:51am On Jun 04, 2023
That’s okay

5 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by chloedogie(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2023
He does things the way he feels like not how people have caged themselves into doing it. I respect the place of protocol but being flexible and dynamic is a beautiful attribute.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:01am On Jun 04, 2023
GOD BLESS PBAT2331 FOR US

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Goodlady(f): 5:04am On Jun 04, 2023
This is the most charismatic Nigerian president
or politician ever.
More eloquent than Obasanjo. The other sage that's better than him is Awolowo.
He passed a word of assurance to those service chiefs that they should not work with pressure.
I don't really like him but he's a better option than at least, Atiku.
I hope your tenure is good.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by IbnB: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
or politician ever.
He passed a word of assurance to those service chiefs that they should not work with pressure.

Garbage-monger

4 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by ChngedChnges(m): 5:12am On Jun 04, 2023
Not bad. Made them comfortable in his presence, not bad

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by orikoku: 5:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Simplicity...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by hisexcellency34: 5:19am On Jun 04, 2023
I see him ruling for 8 years

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Goodlady(f): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2023
IbnB:

Garbage-monger
Mr Garbage Consumer

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by leanonme82: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Good. I like his leadership style.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Pat081: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
or politician ever.
Amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by tommy589(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Work environment becomes exciting when the boss let's everyone knows he is approachable

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by MightyHand(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2023
People usually cooperates with a leader far far than a Boss.

God Bless Tinubu
God Bless Nigeria

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2023
But this man dey agile and energetic for my eye oo. Because according to obidient na push and start! 🤷‍♂️

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
or politician ever.
Eloquent and Tinubu?
Well, sycophants can say their god touched the sky with the sole of his feet

3 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
But this man dey agile and energetic for my eye oo. Because according to obidient na push and start! 🤷‍♂️
Nothing really wrong with him but because of his knee cap problem and surgery,it makes him loose balance and leap at times.
@ the video, if you think he doent know the protocol, you are fooling your self. he deliberately pushing them forward in asking such a question.
That environment will open for better discusion and deliberation and they will find comfort in his leadership.

Let anyone say 'we just shake na', and see if hammer wont land on his ass soon. Dont fall to his trap. He sack at his will, and i am pitying any of his apointees that wont perfom well especially ministers, or will be at a cross road of manipulation and bribery, his eyes will clear.

7 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2023
I like him the more the more "in davido's voice"

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2023
priceactionx:

Nothing really wrong with him but because of his knee cap problem and surgery,it makes him loose balance and leap at times.
Ooh, I see. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by olatade(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Oga what is funny here?
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by tesppidd: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2023
priceactionx:

The bad knee cap makes him say ballulubrujahaua?
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by GWMI(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2023
The man is open minded and approachable to his staff.
That's is a good leadership a being exhibited here.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Nahunger(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2023
😂😂😂😂
My man anytime any day...
Tinubu I did not vote you but am sure you will deliver, Carry on with the goodwill of all Nigerians.
More health and grace upon your life my president 💓

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by fastseo: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
is will get used to it with time.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Birdbyrde440: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2023
leanonme82:
The video shows the moment the president met with all the Military Chiefs, Service chiefs, Heads of the intelligence agencies and the Inspector General of Police for the first time.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abdp_vP5l7A

Transcript

Tinubu: "Morning, do we shake or we just ehn, sit"
Replies: "We just sit"
Tinubu: "Me i like handshake" proceeds to shake everybody.

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

So unpresidential.
This man will be taken for a ride and played around with very soon.

You see the men in this room, once you slack they will take advantage.

You are supposed to walk in and go straight to business, no time for formalities.

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by UgoFly: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2023
priceactionx:

Baba say na knee cap problem 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2023
IbnB:

Garbage-monger
Garbage consumer will always recognise it at sight .

3 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by juman(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Happy.
We are now in charge of the country.

Lead well.

You and I can also become president.

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by SensualMan1(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2023
Mugu! Was he not briefed earlier? The international disgrace this buffon will bring to Nigeria will be unprecedented.

I ask again, was this buffoon not briefed on how to chair a meeting? grin
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Gaabasky: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Kosi ogbon to Lee da...... U can never satisfy human being

3 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

So unpresidential.
This man will be taken for a ride and played around with very soon.

You see the men in this room, once you slack they will take advantage.

You are supposed to walk in and go straight to business, no time for formalities.
You know all this and you never contest for presidency?

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ / Africa’s Fastest Train!!!! (pics) / Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.