Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far (1229 Views)

Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections / Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) / Ihedioha’s Tenure On Intellectual High Ground BY IDOWU BANKOLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2023
1- Electricity. Now I don’t know about you guys but since tinubu has been in power. Have had 23 hours of electricity everyday for the past 4 months. As I speak with you now it’s like 3 days non stop.

2- the bunmi Ojo guy has overhauled that whole passport application and collection process and he says by February 2024 the passport would be delivered to your house . This is monumental. I think he also said once you have captured once you don’t ever Need to capture again. He is also trying to unite all our identification numbers under NIMC. This man is a star. Where has he been hiding ? This is what they mean when they say the youth should take over key positions because old men like aregbesola are clueless and need to be in a nursing home getting rubbed down with mentholatum

3-because of his crazy fuel subsidy removal which I do not support by the way but because of this the roads are free. People only drive now when they must not when they want. So the traffic is gone

Add more if you think I am missing. And feel free to add the negatives but today I want to focus on the positive

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Felimax(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Indeed!
Trying to spin water out of Rock!.

Mention me and say rubbish and see how thunder will strike your generation.
Move on!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by ekineme: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Please remove the third reason, It is not a good sign, Government can solve the issue of traffic by redesigning and reconstructing the roads, Providing alternative means of transportation like Fast train.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Gjwriter1: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Asabe4(f): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Lol grin

If it didn't de,it didn't de!!! grin

When there are obvious positives,it will be felt by all. For now, Nigerians are just trying to survive.

13 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Bliss52: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Omo NEPA won wound man with bill oo

Na person dey off light by force now as light just dey anyhow
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by frankyychiji(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Make it make sense. If you are using prepaid, what's your business with NEPA bill?

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Bliss52: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
frankyychiji:
Make it make sense. If you are using prepaid, what's your business with NEPA bill?

Estimated billings, prepared meter single phase is now 75k

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by SoNature(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Let's wait for the rainy season to end. Afterwards, we will conclude if there's improvement in power supply.

As for the minister of interior, that man is intentional about doing an awesome job. He is proving the fact that we can really fix this country if we genuinely wanted to.

I cannot think of anything else Tinubu has achieved. Thankfully, I didn't expect anything from him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Newdawn30: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Light has ALWAYS been the way it has been, you dey whine yourself. We are even paying a bit higher sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:
1- Electricity. Now I don’t know about you guys but since tinubu has been in power. Have had 23 hours of electricity everyday for the past 4 months. As I speak with you now it’s like 3 days non stop.

2- the bunmi Ojo guy has overhauled that whole passport application and collection process and he says by February 2024 the passport would be delivered to your house . This is monumental. I think he also said once you have captured once you don’t ever Need to capture again. He is also trying to unite all our identification numbers under NIMC. This man is a star. Where has he been hiding ? This is what they mean when they say the youth should take over key positions because old men like aregbesola are clueless and need to be in a nursing home getting rubbed down with mentholatum

3-because of his crazy fuel subsidy removal which I do not support by the way but because of this the roads are free. People only drive now when they must not when they want. So the traffic is gone

Add more if you think I am missing. And feel free to add the negatives but today I want to focus on the positive
Now I know why late fela sang "suffering and smiling" he sang that song from d angle of Yoruba race, bcs Yorubas like suffering and smiling, they like hailing their oppressor, if not tell me why dis idiot would come on Nairaland and be writing nonsense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Now I know why late fela sang "suffering and smiling" he sang that song from d angle of Yoruba race, bcs Yorubas like suffering and smiling, they like hailing their oppressor, if not tell me why dis idiot would come on Nairaland and be writing nonsense.
but you guys are hailing peter obi the agulu oppressor of ndi anambra cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by AcuraZDX: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly.

Fela saw his people for what they're

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Exactly.

Fela saw his people for what they're
but you guys are hailing peter obi the agulu oppressor of ndi anambra cheesy
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by vanitybutiwanti: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2023
You're wasting your time, Nigerians are foooools, they think one man will come and everything will change in 6 months?

I really want Tinubu to be booted out, let's see the miracle their preferred candidate will perform in one year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Shikini: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Oga OP,

1) On ELECTRICITY, what exactly has Tinubu done to improve power supply? Do you even know the name of your Power Minister and when was he sworn in.

Let me enlighten you. Power supply is usually at its best this season when water levels at the dams are full. It's been so since Jonathan, Buhari and now. Wait until the dams begin drying out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by kettykin: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Can you spill out positive from a negative perspective
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Couldntfigurean: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

The image below is 100% accurate then,they are not made to think for themselves

Even if food price goes up 500% and hunger wants to finish them,they will say tinubu wants to reduce Gluttony/obesity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
SoNature:

As for the minister of interior, that man is intentional about doing an awesome job. He is proving the fact that we can really fix this country if we genuinely wanted to.

Exactly!
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You're wasting your time, Nigerians are foooools, they think one man will come and everything will change in 6 months?

I really want Tinubu to be booted out, let's see the miracle their preferred candidate will perform in one year.
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by KillahPriest: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Lol grin What an absolute möron

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Couldntfigurean: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less
you go explain explain tire
No evidence

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Shikini: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:

OP, how old are you ... or maybe, you were born with silver spoon.

1) On ELECTRICITY, what exactly has Tinubu done to improve power supply? Do you even know the name of your Power Minister and when he was sworn in? Let me enlighten you. Power supply is usually at its best this season when water levels at the dams are high. It's been so since Jonathan, Buhari and now. Wait until the dams begin drying out.

2) The Interior Minister is trying with International Passport ... but hey, how many ordinary Nigerians own passports nor even care?

3) It's laughable how you celebrate a government policy that cripples a people's means of livelihood. So, empty roads is now more important than our economic well-being? Is that how the developed worlds solve their own traffic issues?

5 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by stewiepeter: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2023
1. As for the light situation, that’s how it is during raining season because Nigeria produces electricity from hydro power. More water now to spin the turbines. There hasn’t been any significant gain in the power sector, the only news that was reported was that Nigeria now produces 14,000 Mega Watts of electricity. A fact check on this showed it was not true.

2. The minister of interior is trying that one I definitely give it to you.

3. On this point I begin to wonder if you’re a good person. In a home a father can starve his kids and say oh I’ve reduced noice pollution in the house by starving my kids, can that be seen as a gain? In developed countries they pride themselves by providing substitutes to fossil fuels and provide incentives for people to leave using fossil fuels. That is what we call leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by OkCornel(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:

Naira is now exchanging for 300 to the USD. Tinubu has delivered on his promise.

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu till 2031

1 Like

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by aklid(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Slow fuvck administration ever…! Light ke? A year ago and some months back we get like 20+Hrs of light here but now as I am typing this there’s no light since 3:00am and they won’t bring it back till 5:00pm…that’s the routine

Passeport? That one is for the rich, an average Nigerian don’t give a damn about that., not at all.. but still I can’t say that minister is not working he’s doing a good job…
Then again where’s the student loan propaganda shit? This time is the right time to give that out to students if it’d not been a propaganda, this time of worst cost of living hardships, students are resuming some just enrolled and are struggling to pay the already increased school fees.,
But still, ion know what to say on security, improved? Or not? Ion know sha so I can’t talk on that..
And I won’t say anything on what this Fuel subsidy and Forex shits doing to lots of Nigerians

It seems to me the guy is stagnant nowadays since he came back from France
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Shikini: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less cheesy grin

You created a topic about Tinubu's achievements Now, you're derailing your own thread with anti-Obi and anti-Igbo posts.

By the way, who told you every supporter of Peter Obi is Igbo? Is every supporter of Atiku and Tinubu Fulani and Yoruba respectively?

If your intention is tribal hatred, stop hiding, create threads that clearly suggests that. Personally, I would simply ignore you and scroll pass.

6 Likes

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Shikini:

You created a topic about Tinubu's achievements in the last five months. Now, you're derailing your own thread with anti-Obi and anti-Igbo posts.

By the way, who told you every supporter of Peter Obi is Igbo? Is every supporter of Atiku and Tinubu Fulani and Yoruba respectively?

If your intention is tribal hatred, stop hiding, create threads that clearly suggests that. Personally, I would have simply ignored you and scroll past.
its a valid point. he said i am supporting my oppressor. was peter obi not an anambra state oppressor for 8 years and he is supporting him
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by mdimefields: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2023
When they said Nigerians are dumb blinded by tribalism this is a perfect example. Imagine celebrating empty roads orchestrated by malevolent economic policies. Not reduction of traffics by increased in infrastructure but high cost of gasoline. Some fools are celebrating that as an achievement. I shake my head in disgust. What a backward human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by Csami(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:

Igbo kill you there and this useless epistle you wrote

Mor0n!
Re: Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far by sukkot: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Csami:

Igbo kill you there and this useless epistle you wrote

Mor0n!
lol it’s metaphysical explanation behind the agitation

(1) (2) (Reply)

We The SW/ SS / Video:Omolara Ran The Race Of Her Life To Win Gold For Nigeria After 30m Behind / Donald Duke Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.